Pastel Hearts~ Zosan

By erenackerman1225

Sanji had an abusive father who killed his own wife(Sanjis mum). Whenever he would go to school, he would get... More

Chapter one~
Chapter two~
Chapter three~
Chapter four~
Chapter five~
Chapter six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter eight~
Chapter nine~
Chapter ten~
Chapter eleven~
Chapter twelve~
Chapter thirteen~
Chapter fourteen~
Chapter fifteen~
Chapter seventeen~
Chapter eighteen~
Chapter nineteen~
1K?!
Chapter twenty~
Chapter twenty-one~
Chapter twenty-two~
Chapter twenty-three~
Chapter twenty-four~
Chapter twenty-five~
Chapter twenty-six~
NEW BOOK
3K?!

Chapter siexteen~

5.9K 174 415
By erenackerman1225

Sanji's woke up under soft covers.

Sanji's pov

I woke up feeling something above me, it was a warm and fluffy blanket.
'I bet I fell asleep, guess that Zoro put me to sleep, nice guy.. Well... I wonder what he's doing..' I thought before throwing off the blanket and hopping out of the comfortable bed. I walked out to hear silence.

"Zoro! I'm awake!" I called out walking into the kitchen, I paused in my tracks to see a note stuck the fridge, I slowly walked towards it and grabbed it, it read.

Hello Sanji, you're probably thinking where I am, well, I have a part time job since I only live with you so yeah, I'm working so don't worry, you have food in the fridge and if anyone knocks it's just going to be Kid, he's Law's friend and he'll be staying with you to make sure you're alright, he knows about you so don't worry. I'll be back in five hours or so, maybe even earlier, so I'll see you then!

XXX

Zoro

I placed down the paper and sighed. I don't know who this 'Kid' is, but I guess I can trust Law.. It won't hurt, just this once since he's a bit weird but whatever. I walked into the living room after using the bathroom, I grabbed the remote for the TV and before I can turn the machine on there was a knock on the wooden door. I shrugged guessing who it would be, I unlocked the door using the door lock and opened up to see a man with blood red hair, two scratches on his eye, one going down to his neck over his eye, wearing goggles to hold his hair back, a red leather jacket with red fluff, black jeans, a robotic arm, probably from losing it, and was SUPER tall. (In the anime Kid is 205cm meaning he's SO TALL!)
He looked down on me with piercing eyes, I shivered in slight fear.

"Hello." He greeted.

"Hello." I greeted back.

"You must be Sanji, am I right?" He guessed.

"Yes, and you are... 'Kid'.." I mentioned his name in a weird way.

"I was told I was going to be staying with you for a few hours,"

"Oh, right.. Come in." I stepped to the side allowing him to enter, he glanced at me as I closed the door and locked it from preventing any stranger entering.
"Would you like something to drink or eat?" I asked.

"You have nice manners for someone like you."

"W-What do you mean..?" I stuttered as he smirked. He sat in the living room as I followed, he let himself fall onto the couch as he sighed in relaxation.

"What I mean is..." His smirk grew wider as I shivered in fear.
"You're quite the gentlemen.." He chuckled turning on the TV while I walked into Zoro's room clearing up and making lunch after.

Four hours later~

I walked up in the living room to Kid after finishing lunch for when Zoro comes back, like hell I was feeding KID.
"C-Can I make you some coffee..?" I mentioned?

"Yes please, I would like to see how you make coffees." He huffed before I walked into the kitchen after nodding. I took out the coffee, milk and paused from taking the sugar.

"Would you like sugar? If so how many table spoons?" I called out, before anything else can happen, I felt a deep voice next to my ear. Everything went slow.

"Two spoons.." He breathed in my ear before licking it, I shuddered stepping to the side covering my ear.

"W-What was-"

"Shhh.." He pressed his finger over my lips shutting it closed. He walked off after saying:
"Just put two spoons of sugar.." I gulped in fear before stretching for a table spoon, I filled it up with sugar before shaking while I was putting it back. I used the same spoon to put in afew spoons of coffee in the cup that I took out before, I poured in the milk after pouring in warm water then mixed it up, finally, I dropped in two spoons of sugar humming a small tune. I stirred the brown liquid before taking it and walking into the living room to Kid who was sitting on the sofa. I gulped placing down the coffee on the coffee table, he looked down at it before stretching to reach the cup, he sipped it and gulped it all down in one go.

"H-How was it..?"

"It was better than I thought, but not as good as you~"he teased making me shiver again.

"W-What do you mean...?" I still had the small spoon in my hand, before I knew it, he stood up and began walking towards me, I flinched as I hit the cold wall, he cornered me with a smirk. I gulped in fear as my eyes were filled in fear, I felt my hands being pinned to the wall above me with one of his hands as he looked down at me, his face was extremely close to mine.

"You're better than what I thought~" he hummed putting his knee between my legs trapping me from running anywhere.

'He's better than what Law told me~ I want him...' He thought before using his other hand, which was robotic, to brush my golden hair up to see that my eyebrows were both pointing right, he chuckled.

"You look cute like that~" he teased licking my ear.

"S-Stop.." I managed as he groped my butt.

"Oh~?"

"I said stop." I raised my voice a little, he frowned before pulling my hair. I screamed in pain as he pulled harder.

"Don't tell me what to do. Is that understood?" He smirked letting go of my hair as I nodded with tears in my eyes. Before I knew it, lips crashed into mine as they pushed themselves against my soft ones, a felt a tongue force itself through my teeth and into my mouth exploring it. As a tear slipped down my face, I was defenseless to this man.. To this stranger...

I gasped as he squeezed my ass again before using his free robotic and clod hand to trail up my black shirt onto my chest, I shivered from the cold object. I dropped the spoon before I squirmed around trying to escape his grip...

Useless

I couldn't do anything as he pulled up my shirt to my head, I can see him smirking looking down at my chest. More tears slipped down as he pushed my hand against the cold wall making marks on my wrists. His hands trailed up to my nipples. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears rolled down onto the collar of my black shirt staining it wet. I  shot my eyes open as I heard the door open revealing....

Zoro..

He frowned running up to Kid who pulled away letting me fall to my knees, he glared at Zoro who was glaring back pointing towards the door, he stomped out slamming the door closed, Zoro ran towards my sobbing curled up form. He looked at me with worry before pulling me into a hug, I cried in his shoulder as he patted my back, he picked my up bridal style as I still clanged onto his neck crying in his supportive shoulder. He placed me on the couch as he crouched down to my level.

"It's ok now.. I promise I won't let him get near you ever again.. Im sorry.." He whispered loud enough for me to hear him. I nodded.

"I-It's ok..it wasn't your fault.." I cried before he smiled and ruffled my hair. I smiled as he wiped away a tear using his thumb.  I rubbed my eyes before standing up to walk to the sofa, he passed me the remote control of the TV before he hopped next to me. We both decided to watch a comedy movie, during the film, I realized that he was wearing a white shirt with dark blue jeans. He didn't go to school since it was the holidays.
"Hey, moss head.." I began.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"What do you do for a living?"

"Oh, Im photographer," he smiled.

"What kind of photographs do you take?"

"Of outfits that people are wearing, like in a magazine for women, or a magazine for men."

"How much money do you get out of that?"

"About sixty whenever I go there,"

"How many times a week to you go?"

"Usually, I go three times a week."

"Oh, ok."

"You can come with me next time if you don't want Law or Luffy to take care of you."

"Really?" My eyes sparkled.

"Sure! I don't mind."

"Thank you!" I pulled him into a hug, I quickly stiffened as I realized what I just did. I quickly pulled away blushing.
"S-Sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's fine! I know you like hugs so I don't mind! I like hugs too." He reassured with a tint of blush, I wasn't able to notice.

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out in laughter.

"What?"

"D-Did you see what he did?!" I pointed to the TV as there was Mr Bean pretending to sing opera before playing dead with a boy. We both burst in laughter as we had tears of laughter in our eyes. We had a good time before going to sleep. Zoro, as usual, slept in the couch while I slept on his king sized bed. I want to let him sleep here some time, in his bed and not the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 493 14
*disclaimer I don't own one piece or the characters. I also don't own the pictures or videos (there may not be videos) The Straw Hats and others reac...
2K 118 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
516 20 1
Luffy is mute and bullied by others his age in his family. Being the only grandchild of the Big Mom pirates made him somewhat of an outcast, but Kata...
53.3K 2.5K 10
It is not unusual for Zoro and Sanji to fight. But this is different. After accusing Sanji of betraying the crew and its captain, Zoro is supposed to...