You are My Idol

By KawaiiHARU_07

Its about a young filipina who lived for Japan for almost 4 years to study fashion design. As she graduated s... More

Miss Intern
The Cute Intern meets Hey! Say! JUMP!
First Impression
Arashi & Hey! Say! JUMP?! Part 2
The Beautiful Creature
The Beautiful Creature PART 2
Chaos at the Photoshoot?!
Costume fitting turned into a GAME!
The Game of Seduction!

ARASHI & Hey! Say! JUMP?!

26 0 0
By KawaiiHARU_07

~MARI SANDOVAL~

It's been a week now since we had our last appointment with Jump, and we were as busy as ever since that day.

"Mari-chan~❤" someone called my name and it was my other senior, Mizuru Ayaka-san.

"Ne. How are you doing? Did you have any problems working with Hisao?" She asked.

Mizuru Ayaka-san and Fuji-san are good friends ever since they were little. She's about 165cm middle age woman, with long curly brown hair and she is very pretty. She's like a model but she already married and had 2 kids.

"I had a rough week. Fuji-san won't even take a nap even on weekends." I said.

She laughed loudly, "That's Hisao for ya! That guy is workaholic as ever." She added.

"Did he do anything to you Chibi-chan?" asked by Mabuchi Ryota. He is also a intern, but assigned to Mizuru-san. He is about the same height as Fuji-san, my classmate in college so basically we're about same age. He's a handsome guy with a jerky attitude.

"What do you mean Ryo?" I asked.

"You know.. You two are the only ones who stayed here over the weekends. So.." He said While he played with his hand at his waist.

"He's a Gay Ryo. You're thinking something perv again." I angrily said.

"Oh! Mabuchi-kun! You naughty guy!" teasingly said by Mizuru-san, "But he had a point Mari-chan. Do you know Hisao is actually-" she couldn't finished her sentence because Fuji-san entered the room.

"Ayaka-chan! What are you about to say about me???" Fuji said in an angry tone.

"Nandemonai!" she replied as she walked away from our table.

"Ayaka-chan. You have a guest." Fuji-san said.

"Who?" she asked.

Then a group of guys entered the sewing room and it was Arashi.

"Konnichiwa!" said by Sakurai Sho.

"I thought I said I'll call you guys." She said.

"We had a free time so we all decided to come here." Matsumoto Jun replied.

"Ryota." Said by Ninomiya Kazunari.

"What?" Ryo said in a irritated voice.

"Did you already say to Ma-" Ninomiya-san couldn't finished his sentence because Ryo placed his hand on his mouth. Ryo and Ninomiya-san are cousins that's why they're kinda close to each other. Maybe? I don't really know. Because everytime they see each other Ryo's kinda irritated to him.

"You two are always like that." Aiba Misaki said.

"He started it. Aiba-san" Ryo replied.

"It's because I wanna see your expression my cute cousin." Ninomiya-san teasingly said.

"Shut up!" Ryo replied.

Everyone laugh at him because he sounded like a kid.

"Ohno-san." Fuji-san looked at Ohno Satoshi

"Hai? Fuji-san?" Ohno replied.

The two are kept staring at each other then suddenly they hug each other.

What????? I'm puzzled right know.

"Here goes these two again." Sakurai-san said.

Mizuru-san laughed so loudly.

"Those guys are always like that Mari-chan. Don't worry." She said.

"So... souka." I said but I'm still confused.

"Ohno and I have this kind of relationship." Fuji-san teasingly said.

I'm still confused and everyone laughed at me maybe because of the expression on my face.

"You're so cute Mari-chan" Ninomiya-san said.

And they continued laughing at me. Then suddenly someone knock on the door.

"Sumimasen!" and the door opened. It was Aya-chan and JUMP.

"Oh! You guys are here. Come in minna." Fuji-san Said.As they entered our small sewing room JUMP looked surprised to see their seniors are here as well.

"Sakurai-san What are you guys doing here?" Yabu asked.

"We're just hanging around. We got a spare time so we just visited our very beautiful fashion designer." Sakurai-san said.

"Souka." Yabu replied.

"You guys are you here for an appointment?" Matsumoto-san Asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Mari-chan go grab the costumes." Fuji said. I nodded and pulled out the steel clothes hangers, Ryo helped me out on them.

"Arigatou. Ryo." I said to him. He just nodded at me.

"Oh! Ryota-kun you're so sweet to Mari-chan. Please be reminded, romantic relationship with your co-employees is forbidden." Fuji-san said.

"Yeah! I know. You don't have to remind me about it." Ryo replied.

Everyone in the room was shock on what Fuji-san said.

"Maji de?" asked by Yamada.

"Yup!" Mizuru-said.

"That's so unfair you guys can't have a romantic relationship with your clients and you can't have one with your co-employees. That's kinda harsh." Inoo-san disappointedly said.

"How did you know about it Inoo-chan?" Yaotome-san asked. I saw Inoo-san gazed at me a little and looked away.

"I just heard it somewhere." Inoo replied. While he tried to avoid everyone's gazed.

"This is why Fuji-san become gay. Because of those two rules." Ohno-san said.

"Ohno-san." Fuji-san said while looking at Ohno-san eyes.

"Fuji-san." Ohno replied as he looked at his eyes as well.

"Ohno-san!" Fuji said once again.

"Fuji-san!" Ohno replied. Then they both hugged each other again. I really wanna know what kind of relationship these two have. I thought to myself.

"Ano? Are they always like that?" Yamada asked.

"Yup! They both do this everytime they meet." Mizuru-san said. "It's kinda like heart broken friendship thing. Just let them be. Mari-chan you go and entertain your clients. It will take time before Hisao comes back to reality." She added.

"ha... Hai!" I said. I grabbed a costume from the steel hanger and read the name on it.

"Chinen-san please come and try your costume." He came and took his costume and went to the dressing room. After a few minutes he came out.

"Looks cool on you Chinen-kun." Aiba-san said.

"Honto?" Chinen-san asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Are they going to use that for a concert or a music video?" Sakurai asked Aya-chan.

"Music Video for their new song." Aya-chan replied.

"Oh souka." Sakurai replied.

"Chinen-san everything fits ok?" I asked.

"Hmm... I think the collar is a bit tight." Chinen replied.

"Honto? Let me check it." As I was about to grab the clothes collar Chinen-san grab both my hands and pulled me close to him, and he placed his right hand at the back of my head so that I can't escape his gaze.

"I got you now Mari-chan." He teasingly said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 101 13
From the title, you might think I'm transgender, but that's not the case at all. I didn't choose this, nor did I want it. One day, I woke up, and my...
256K 1.9K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...
541 4 10
This story is a simple fiction. To write it I was inspired by a dream that I had so if there are possible similarities with other stories I apologiz...
127K 5.1K 51
Izuku Midoriya was about to begin his final year of high school, which is nerve-wracking enough, without the addition of him moving across the countr...