Back To You (Camren)

By capteyyncamren

"...and somehow i found myself right back where i had started..." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
hello!
26
27
28
29
30
hi ;)
31
32
33
34
35
hey. :)
36
37
38
halo!
39
40
41
42
END - Part 1 :)
FINAL CHAPTER. :)
NEW FANFIC AGAIN. ;)
Hi! 😘

17

9.2K 212 69
By capteyyncamren

((*beeping...*))

"Uuuugghhh..stop!"

I threw my phone at the foot side of my bunk because the alarm keeps on buzzing.

Just i thought. It wasn't the alarm.
It's my ringtone!
DAMN! I grabbed my phone.

20missed calls. 10messages.

Some of the messages are from Normani and Dinah. Most of my missed calls are from Will, our tour manager.

I almost forgot! I am so fucking late for 'hair and makeup'. I looked at the clock, it is 1pm. 3pm is the usual time for our 'soundchecks'.

I slept late last night, After talking to TK. I really find it hard to sleep. I kept on thinking about the last day of tour.
I quickly jump out of my bunk. I was alone at our bus. Of course, Normani is already inside getting prepped up.I told her to wake me up. But i supposed she was not able to wake me up this time. After a quick shower, i put on a grey shirt, light jeans and a white converse.

I looked my self in the mirror.

"That will do," I mumbled. Since i really dont have time to pick the right clothing. And I am so fucking late.

--------------------------

"Lauren! What happened to you!"
Will shouted as soon as he saw me.

"I fell asleep," I giggled. I know he cannot stay mad at me.

"Lauren! I saw you sneaking in last night," He yelled. I

"I am sorry.. It will never happen again," I lowered my head and avoided looking at him.

Willy shook his head.
"Rules are rules Jaureg-,"

"Hey. Don't be mad at her, she went out last night to buy meds for me," Camila interjected. She was sitting at the sofa in front of us.

I looked at Camila. She smiled at me. She seemed okay now. I guess my nursing skills worked. She was not brought to the Hospital. 

"Is that true?"
Will raised an eyebrow, doubtful of what Camila said.

"Yes! I did that,"
I smirked.

"Fine," Will muttered. "Go find your make up artist now, you looked so wasted!"

I exhaled deeply when Will left.

"Thanks Camz,"
I sat beside her

"Nah,. it's nothing," She answered. "Compared for what you did for me last night,"

"How are you?"
I asked.

"I'm okay now, thank you for taking care of me Laur. What will i do without you?" Camila said. She smiled softly. Our eyes connected for a few seconds. Camila bit her lower lip shyly. Damn. I missed kissing those lips. I avoided looking at her. 

"Lauren!" Normani yelled.
Her hair is being prepared the hair stylist. Beside her is Ally who is busy looking at herself in front of the mirror while the make up artist is prepping her.

"You didn't wake me up,"
I rolled up my eyes on her.

"Believe me. I tried my very best to wake you up. But seemed like sleeping beauty possessed you or something," Normani laughed.

"Hah... funny..."
I replied.

"Lauren, you are next to Ally.."
Marge, our make up artist spoke.

"Alright Marge. I'll just sit here,"
I looked at her.

Im still sitting Camila, who's busy tapping her phone. I wanted to tell her how happy i was to see that she's okay now. I slowly moved a sit closer to her. Then i pulled out my phone, to browse some stuffs. 

Suddenly i felt something landed on my shoulders. It was Camila, again.
It happened again. This exact scene, exact moment and exact time.

"Camz?"

"Lauren, just let me lean on you please," She raised her head then looked at me. Her puppy eyes, how can i say no to that?

"Okay," I spoke smiling. I moved closer to her, she position her head comfortably on top of my shoulder. 

 If only the shippers will see this. This is definitely a #CAMRENMOMENT. 

We stayed at the position for a couple of minutes. I could smellz Camilas hair. She smells so good, the scent of her minty shampoo is really attracting my senses right now.

"I can stay like this forever, Lern.." Camila mumbled. 

I swallowed dryly. That words made my heart flutter. I really want to kiss her right now. But i cannot, not yet Lauren. 

"I want to stay with you forever,"
I whispered. 

"W,W-hat?"
Camila asked, raising her head.

"I said, i want to be with you forever, Camz.." I smiled at her. 

Camila opened her mouth. Her eyes are still questioning my statement. "You want to be with me... forever?"

"Yes... If i had the chance,"
I answered back, our eyes are glued to each other. 

"Lauren," Camila withdrew herself from me. "S,-Stop,, saying that, I might fall agai-."

"Camila! Let's do your hair now!!"
Hannah, our hairstylist called her attention.  

"Uh... ahmm..."
Camila avoided looking at me.
 "It's my turn now.."

I nodded
"Okay. I'll stay here." 

She gazed at me one more time before she stood up. She looked startled with my statement. My clumsy mouth. I really don't want to confuse her or anything. But i am running out of time. I need to say what i feel. As soon as possible. 

"Camren,"
Dinah jokingly coughs, she appeared behind me."I saw you at our bus last night,"She teasingly smiled. 

"Yeah.I bought meds for Camila.. and, wait. I thought you are sleeping?"
I asked. 

"I was... but i heard you two giggling, i cannot breathe because love is in the air and it is suffocating me,"
Dinah giggled. 

"Dinah...." 

"HAHA, Im kidding," She chuckled.
"I am really happy with your 'sudden change of heart' Lauser," She sat beside me. "You already accepted the CAMREN thing. That is like a dream come true for my ship!"

"Well, I told you, my dream made me realize alot of things, and i dont want to waste another moment."
I answered. 

"Way to go Lauren,"
Dinah gave me a thumbs up. 

------------------

I chose to spend the rest of my night at our hotel room. Normani went out with Dinah. They are asking me to come with them, but i really don't feel like going out. Because i know what will happen tonight. 

Camila and Ashlee will spend time at the rooftop. I need to somehow stop that. I grabbed my laptop and tried to browse some stuffs online. Our  fans tagged me our pictures during our concert last night, and most of them tagged me with Camren stuffs.

 Camila and I really looked good together.

I noticed a video tagged on me, it was a video of Camila singing a mash up song while playing the guitar with Ashlee.

Ugh, i rolled my eyes. 

Ashlee . I know i am not supposed to feel this way, but i am sort of jealous with their friendship. Camila is always with Ashlee playing and making music together. But, I found my self smiling while watching their video. I've heard this song many times. But the way she sings it gave me chills. 

Camila Cabello... how can you do this to me? 

There is really something about her that makes me crave, crave for her.   It's easy to sing the song, but to pray the lyrics from deep within  that's worship! Camila poured her heart out.

I looked at the clock. This is probably the right timing that i need. I quickly grabbed my hoodie and made my way to the rooftop.

And as expected. Ashlee and Camila is already there. But they are not yet drunk, I supposed. 

"Girls!" I called their attention!

"Hey! Lolo! Come here!"
Ashlee spoke, she looked so happy to see me. 

I saw Camila was stunned, again. She always looks like that whenever she will unexpectedly see me. Like i have a very huge impact on her. Which is really cute.

"Hey! What are you doing?"
I asked. Well though i really know what they are doing. 

Camila seemed hesitant, she avoided looking at me. She knows that i will not like the idea of her drinking alcohol. Because she's not really like that. 

"I made a cocktail drink for Camila... It is called bloody mary." Ashlee raised the water pitcher that she was holding. 

My eyes widened.
"Are you drinking?"

"It's not really getting drunk, i just want Camila to taste my special mix,"
Ashlee mumbled.

I looked at Camila who's eyes are already glued to mine. I am really sure that she's not yet drunk. But her stare is so inviting. 

"It's just a mixture tomato juice, and combinations of other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, piri piri sauce, beef consommé and .. of a little bit of vodka," Ashlee added.

"We are not allowed to drink inside the hotel." I spoke smiling."You know that,"
I smiled at them.

"I know,"Camila answered.
"I'm just trying this out..."

"I see," I answered. 

"Here try it!" Ashlee poured me some drink on the plastic cup. 

"Oh. Okay," I shrugged, then accepted the cup. Maybe this is the right decision, to join them. I took a deep breath and drank the liquid contents of the cup.

"Wooo,"
I frowned after i drank it. Ugh! It actually taste good, but the after taste is the worst. The mixture of the tomato sauce and vodka is strangely acceptable.

"Lauren, your face,"
Camila giggled. "Its so cute,"

"Oh really,"
I cough a little. The taste of vodka is firing up at my throat. 

"Here have some water,"
Ashlee lend me a bottle of water. 

I looked at Camila while i drank the water. She's still smiling at me.

"What?" I smirked at her.

She was smiling while shaking her head then avoided looking at me.
"Cutesy,"
She mumbled.

"Where's the celery stick?"
I asked, Bloody Mary is usually served with a celery stick, to compliment its taste.

"Oh! Yeah. Wait, i'll get some,"
Ashlee stood up.
"Wait for me Camren,"

Ashlee disappeared. 

I was left alone with Camila. She stood up from her seat and stretched her arms. She raised her head and looked directly at the moon.

"Look at the moon,"Camila spoke.
"It's so pretty Lern," She smiled, though her eyes are still glued to the moon. She's really pretty even in the night time. 

"I can honestly say - and it's a big surprise to me - that I have never had a dream about being on the moon."
I spoke. 

"Why is that?"
Camila looked at me. 

"Because all i dream about is being with you," I said firmly. 

Camilas eyes widened then she laughed. "Lauren? Omg! Did you just use a Neil Armstrong quote as a pick up line?"

"Yes!" I spoke shyly.

"That is so cute though,"
Camila giggled. I glanced at her as she stares back over the moon.

"What?" She noticed that i am looking at her.

"You are really pretty,"
I gazed at her from head to toe. 

Camila instantly blushed. She smiled then avoided looking at me. I moved closer to her. 

"Lauren.You just drank a shot of that cocktail, and you are already drunk talking to me?," She smirked. 

"I am not drunk," I held her chin,
"Because if I am, i will be kissing you right now," I whispered.

"W-,what?"
Her eyes widened.

"I said i want to kiss you Camila,"
I lifted my hand and careful tilted. Our eyes connected. 

"Lauren," She mumbled.
"You want to kiss me,"

I dont know if that's an order or a protest from her. All i know is that i need to kiss her right now. 

"Im back!!!"
Ashlee yelled. 

Camila slowly pushed me away. She teasingly smiled at me. We are now awkwardly standing beside each other. Full of tension.

"I'm sorry, i ran out of Celery, but i brought my guitar instead,!"
Ashlee screeched. She reached for the black guitar casing rested on her back. She unzipped it then pulled out the acoustic guitar from the leather casing. 

"Wow," Camila excitedly cheered.

"Let's jam!"
Ashlee spoke excitedly.
"Since Lauren is also here,"
Ashlee sat at the bench and started strumming the guitar. 

"Can i play?" Camila asked.

"Mmm! You need to sing first," Ashlee smirked. "Lauren needs to sing too. Like a duet or something,"

Camila looked at me.
"Duet?"

I shrugged.
"Sure," 

I looked at Ashlee who's now drinking another shot of her cocktail mix. 
"Cool! Okay, what song?" She spoke.

"You pick?"
I looked at Camila, 

Camila shrugged.
"I don't know." She glanced at Ashlee.
"How about country music?"

"Oh wait!" Ashlee interjected.
"I think i know a perfect song,"
She started strumming her guitar.

I listened closely while she plays
The tune sounds familiar. I looked at Camila who's also listening to Ashlee, just waiting for her cue to sing the intro. 

"I love that song,"
Camila mumbled. She smiled at me then she started singing. 

 Lyin' here with you so close to me..
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe..
Caught up in this moment..
Caught up in your smile..

Oh, i know this song...

Camila looked at me. She was waiting for me to sing, while Ashlee continues to strum her guitar. I wait for her to give me the beat as i am now going to sing my part. 

I've never opened up to anyone...
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms..
We don't need to rush this..
Let's just take it slow ..

I looked at Camila, she smiled softly as  we sang the chorus together. 

  Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight..
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright..
No I don't want to mess this thing up..
I don't want to push too far..

 Our voices blended in a perfect harmony, like our voices are meant for each other. Her high vibrato matches with my soft raspy voice.   

Just a shot in the dark that you just might..
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life..
So baby I'm alright..
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight..

"You sound so good girls," Ashlee spoke. She happily strummed her guitar, she's a bit tipsy though.  

Camila sang the second verse. 

I know that if we give this a little time..
It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find..

I sang with her. I gave my best to do a 'second voice' vocals. 

It's never felt so real, no it's never felt so right..

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight..
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright..
No I don't want to mess this thing up..
I don't want to push too far..
Just a shot in the dark that you just might..
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life..
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight..

We are now singing to each other as we reached the bridge of the song. 

No I don't want to say goodnight..
I know it's time to leave, but you'll be in my dreams..

Tonight..
Tonight..
Tonight..

This song was made for us. I can feel that. Such a perfect timing, because i really wanted to kiss her so bad right now. Oh shoot. The alcohol is starting to consume my thoughts.

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight..
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright..
No I don't want to mess this thing up..
I don't want to push too far..
Just a shot in the dark that you just might..
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life..
So baby I'm alright, oh, let's do this right, with just a kiss goodnight..

I glanced at Camila, her eyes met mine.

          With a kiss goodnight.........

                 Kiss goodnight ....... 

"Nice one girls!"
Ashlee clapped her hands.
"I should have recorded that..."

I really cannot appreciate Ashlee's existence right now, because my eyes are busy gazing at Camila, which was also looking at me. She poured her self a shot of cocktail drink. She her cup drank in a very sexy manner as she also licked her lips to taste the excess liquid. Making me swallow very hard. Damn. This is hella torture. 

After jamming with some few songs, and after emptying the pitcher of cocktail. We decided to go back to our room. Ashlee is really drunk as fuck because she drank all the shots for Camila. So i texted Jack to help us carry her.

"I'll take Ashlee to her room now,"
He said, while he's carrying  Ashlee's arms to his shoulder.
"Clean your mess before going back to your room..alright?"
He said in a very authoritative manner. He pointed out the cups, few water bottles and bag of chips around the benches. 

"Yes sir!"
I jokingly salute at him. 

"I love these girls,Jack," Ashlee spoke sloppily. "I loooove you,Canola, and Laoreeen, but Camila is more"

"Okay, champ!" Jack carried Ashlee, "Let's get you back to your room,"

Jack left with drunk Ashlee. I gazed at Camila who's fixing Ashlee's guitar to its casing.  She caught me looking at her, but she immediately avoided eye contact. I slowly walked towards her. 

This is not a part of the plan. But what the hell, I dont know if i am drunk, or i just miss her so bad, maybe both. 

"So, i guess we are all alone now,"
I mumbled. 

"Yes,i guess we are..."
Camila answered without looking at me. I stood infront of her.

"Camz," I spoke.

"Mm?" Camila raised her head.

I swallowed hard looked at her for a few seconds. The i carefully cupped her chin.

Her eyes widened. 
"Laur, what a-are."

"Camila... can i kiss you now?"  
I asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_________________________________

 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
949 20 15
My first story sorry if it sucks. And sorry about the description too! Camila's G!P
256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
3.1K 155 5
This is my second story, this is actually a one shot story but I decided to break it into parts because I think it's too long to post it as a one par...