Too unpredictable.

By indiecraicxx

Allison who is new in the state of California is an ordinary girl from ohio,who praises bands and isnt very s... More

Too unpredictable.
~CAHPTER 2~ Alli's P.O.V
CHAPTER 3 ALLI'S P.O.V
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7. THE KISS
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26

17 2 0
By indiecraicxx

Allison's P.O.V

As Michael was driving me to school, we arrived. he parked in one of the parking spaces.

"Thanks, so much." i said while he drank my coffee that i didn't get to finish. this freaking cutie.

"No problem babe. careful alright?, i'll pick you up later." he says.

we lean in for a kiss, filled with passion.

As i move from the kiss, he smiles, putting a hand on my thigh.

"Love you" he said as i got out.

"Love you" i say back.

I walk all the way to the gothic looking building. im suprised we didn't have to wear freaking uniform here.

As im walking i hear a familiar Voice.

"ALLISON ,YO" I turn only to find Diana running towards me pulling me to a tight hug. i almost fall back.

"Hey Diana... Why so pepy?" my question gets ansewrd as i see Luke walk up behind her.

"Hey Hills.." he greets giving me a small wave. smiling small.

i hope he still knows im mad.

"Sup" i say simply. Diana and Luke end up walking with me inside.

Sadly Diana isn't in my first homeroom. Luke is. well won't this be exciting.

I walk up to my locker and get the shit needed for my first period.

as i close my locker i see that creeper leaning against the other Lockers.

Toby is it?

"Hey Alli" he says causuly. i must say he is goodlooking. with his tousles of black hair, almost covering his face, his cold grey eyes, and that smirk that makes you want to smack the shit out of him

"Hey.." i didn't want to be rude this time since he didn't come at me first. it's been long since he has said something , ever since Luke said something to him.

"So, how are you?" the fuck. since when is he being 'Mister Nice Ass' ?

"Great" i said as i walk away heading to class.

i know that if i just keep talking to him eventualy his creepyness will apear.

he follows behind me but stops when he sees Luke appear. what is he? scared of Luke? i try hard not to laugh, because i just might look weird.

I pick a seat and sit, whilst Luke sits next to me.

i look at him, but he gives me a small smile.

class starts and i am obviously not paying attention at all. i think through all the positives and negatives of living with Michael until my parents get back.

and so far the positives are taking over.

i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it out without anyone noticing.

it's Luke. what?

i read the text:

From:Luke

Hey, i know i should just talk to you and all, but i just feel terrible about... you know. forgive me? i worked things out with Diana..

after reading it i look at him his eyebrows are raised as if asking for an ansewr. i type back.

To: Luke

I guess i can forgive, but stop it with all the crap you have against Michael.

I send him the text. im suprised the teacher hasn't caught us yet.

From: Luke

Yay! :D and okay i will, promise. but are you two going out or....?

I sigh quitly, i had to tell Luke eventualy and Diana.

To: Luke

Don't get too excited. and yeah. we are....

I look over to him as he reads the text. obviously Annoyed

From: Luke

okay. i don't have a problem. just careful kay?

i read the text and look over to him. he smiles and i smile back. does he finaly understand? i hope...

...

So far it's Lunch time. i was heading for the lunch room. i was a bit late. i also think about telling Diana that i was staying over with Michael while my parents were gone. since she already knew about that situation.

as i was about to go in the Cafeteria, i feel hands on my wrist.

"Allison, hold up." i find Niall behind me. his hair looked incredible, although the purple color had faded.

His Gorgouse eyes locked into mine. what.

"Hey.. uhmm" i look at his hands on my wrist.

"Sorry, but uhm can we talk.? outside, at the bleachers?" what did he want to talk about? it had to be important since he wanted to go somewhere else.

i just nod and he leads me. i looked at him, his expression almost worried, didn't he leave tomorow?

Diana's P.O.V

we made it to lunch, everything going fine so far.except Niall and Alli. but i think i knew why..

"Hey, where is Alli and Niall?" asks Ashton. he was currently copying off Harrys homework. Ha , classic.

"I dunno" Luke says. our fingers where interwhined with eachothers under the table.

"i need to talk to her. guess i'll just do it later." Calum says

i was a bit confused about what Calum wanted to talk about, since he sounded a bit seriouse.

Niall's P.O.V

I lead Alli to the bleachers outside, i was going to tell her, i left Tomorow and if i didn't, it would kill me.

The weather was a bit chilly, not too bad, since the sun was out.

We sat on the far side, where no one could see, although there was no one outside.

"So what's wrong? " Alli asks.  as she moves a curl out if her face. Gosh.

"Uhm, well you know how i leave tomorow, right?" Damn it i was nervouse.

"Yeah"

"So before i even left, i just needed to tell you something..." Well here it comes.

"What?" she was looking out in the field, empty, although the grass was really green, and the air smelled like a hint of cut grass.

"I.... Like you." as soon as i say that, her head Snaps sideways to look at me.

her eyebrows are farrowed, and she looks confused.

Allison's P.O.V

Did Niall just say he liked me? No, he couldn't. why?

it was silent for a minute. what should i say? i obviously had a Boyfriend now, and i couldn't say that i did, it would be too rude. i don't know!

i was freaking out inside. although i kept calm.

"Really?" i finaly say. well what else should i have said?

"Yeah..." he replys.

I couldn't say that i didn't like him. Niall was Hot.. i guess. the way he did his blonde hair, how he sometimes wore those cardigans, and his tee shirts. and his 'Happy- go lucky' self. also his smile and laugh and..... Shit.

i looked at him. his eyes filled with worryness about my ansewr.

"Oh. uhm... i guess i like you too..?" No. no, no. why did i say that? i have a fucking Boyfriend ! shit. well he was leaving tomorow right? for two months. he'll probaly forget about me and meet someone and yeah....

"Really?.." A smile appears on his face.

i nod. still looking in his eyes. it was silent

i then realize that our faces were only inches apart, when he leans in farther and Our lips meet.

His lips were warm and soft. i kiss him back, but for only 3 seconds. i quickly pull away. i look at him, i get up and walk away, soon turning into a run heading inside.

"Allison!" i hear him yell my name. i couldn't. i just feel like the earth should just swallow me right now.

should i be ashamed? yes i should. becuase Me and Michael are going out, and then i kiss Niall. what did i do!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.8K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
766K 24.6K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

361K 13.6K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
216K 6K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?