Aventures (Ryden)

By patd5evah

In the French language, there is only one word for Adventure and Affair. Aventure. Brallon, Ryden, you choose... More

1- Aventures
2- Meetings & music
3- Years Later
4- Chinese food
5- Don't do that again
6- Bienvenue
7- Fighting
8- It's not only a song
10- Room 430
11- Sharing is caring
*not a chapter*
12- The world is ours
13- Get naked and be alive
14- All yours
15- Let's kill tonight
16- Red roses for passion
17- Dear Brendon
18- Nachos
19- Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater
20-Something wonderful
21- Tours change lives
22- Rumours
23- Soundchecks
24- Fighting (II)
25- Amazingly Amazing
Epilogue
Thank you!
Sequel
*Bonus Chapter!*
Author's note

9- Casual affair

4.4K 216 261
By patd5evah

(A.N.: ASDFGHJKL thank you so much for 100 reads omgggggg btw @wonderfullynaive is da bomb dot com okay shes my fav ily bby)
(Second A.N.: twtltrtd reference in the title? See what I did there?) ~Julie
Ryan's point of view

I slowly opened my eyes, sunlight blinding me for a moment. I saw Brendon beside me and remembered we had to share a bed. It was obviously the middle of the afternoon and I remembered how we fell asleep after we...

Mmh mmh.

I slowly looked under the blanket that was covering us and giggled.

"Looks funny" Brendon said, slowly opening his eyes.

"Very" I added, still laughing.

My brain was recalling today's events and it was, indeed, absolutely hilarious.

"Don't you... Regret anything?" He asked, a little confused.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Well ya know... Your boyfriend. I don't know" he added, laughing as well.

Oh, that made things even funnier. The fact that I made up this horrible lie to make him jealous?

Terrific.

Yes, I lied about me being in a relationship. I was as single as anyone could be.

This was actually the first time I got laid in five weeks. Funny, I know.

I stopped giggling, wondering if I should tell him or not.

"I'm single B. There hasn't been anyone after Shane. A few one night stands, yeah, but no proper relationships" I said, not too sure if I would regret my words.

He raised a fist in the air and shouted, "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

"You what?" I asked, confused out of my mind.

"You're the worst liar I have ever seen, Ryan Ross. I knew right away you were lying" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

He stood up, putting his boxers and his pants on.

"Aren't you... Mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well, I don't know... It's no big deal for me to sleep with you but... You having sex with me means you tecnically cheated on Dallon" I said.

"True. But that's none of your business, Ross" he added with a wink. Right then, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

I wonder who that is.

"Oh, so you calmed down?!"

Dallon.

"Yeah. Hell no. Mmh mmh. Yeah, I know"

His tone was getting softer. Dallon did calm down, after all.

"Yeah. WHAT?!"

Okay, forget what I just said about his tone.

"What do you mean? No way. You- with a girl?! I know, I know but... For fuck's sake. So you're... You're staying in Ohio?"

He was now staring out the window, but I could almost see a tear fall down his cheek.

"No. Don't even bother calling back. I'm staying in Montreal for a week, your stuff better be out of my house then, Dallon Weekes" he said as he hung up.

"Bren, I'm-"

"Save it, Ryan. I'm going for a walk" he said, grabbing his shirt before he left the room. So I was sitten on the bed, naked and alone.

How fucking awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 8.3K 57
Addict: A person who is addicted to a particular substance, typically an illegal drug. No matter what your drug of choice is, an addiction is an addi...
89.2K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...
26K 731 50
"You were the sun, and I was the moon, and the moon met the sun and fell in love. But now, I have to be your sun and pull you out of this dark place...
8.4K 96 26
A personal favorite that should be more well known. - Ryan is Brendon's best friend, they grew up together. But Ryan is different. An accident when h...