Fake Dating the Bad Boy

By YaFairyTaleEnding

Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January... More

••••••••
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Question
Chapter 2 - Deal
Chapter 3 - Aaron's house?!
Chapter 4 - My Prince Charming
Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - What happens, happens
Chapter 7- I'll do anything!
Chapter 8- Just a Peck
Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys
Chapter 10- Cole Williams is a God!
Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning
Chapter 13- An eventful Thursday Evening
Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'
Coles Pov - Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?
Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights
Chapter 17- 'Can we kiss sober now?'
Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again
Chapter 19- A Tiny Tutor Session and Unknown Texts
Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El
Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House
Chapter 21- Coles Pov
Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy
Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!
Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1
Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 12- Nothing..

299K 8.9K 4.4K
By YaFairyTaleEnding

'Neon green and neon pink. Really Cole?' I sighed as I admired the paint brushes resting on the three large paint pots.

We have just left Target and we are now on our way to the school. It is 2.30, everyone will be in lessons, so we're going to throw the paint over the car and then when Aaron leaves school at 3, he'll see it. We won't have time to drive it around though.

'Neon for colour, black for whatever you want to say to him.' Cole replied as he smirked.

'Ahh.' I smiled slightly.

Hmm, what should I paint?
Cheater? No, too simple.
Man slag? Hmm no.
Cheating man slag? Hmm maybe.

'We're here.' Cole said, pulling me out my thoughts.

'That was quick.' Alex yawned from the backseat.

'Right, are you guys ready?' Cole grinned as he parked behind the bins, so Aaron couldn't see us but we would be able to see him.

'Ready.' I grinned back at him as my eyes landed on Aaron's bright red Ferrari.

________

'FUCKING PRICK!!' I screamed as I threw the bright green paint over the car.

Cole and Alex laughed loudly as they threw the pink paint.

'ARGH.' I screamed again, I was filled with anger and all I wanted to do was kill Aaron.

'Here.' Cole said quickly as he handed me the black paint pot.

I quickly dipped the paint brush into the pot before I wrote 'Cheater' on the windscreen of the car.  I then wrote 'Man slag.' On the car door, followed by 'Dick face.'

'Wait pass it here I know what to say.' Cole grinned as he snatched the paint brush out of my hand.
He then bent down and wrote 'The man of a thousand STI's.'

I laughed before I quickly folded my arms, 'Isn't that you though Cole?'

Cole frowned before he smirked, 'You're just jealous because you haven't had any action from this guy.' He motioned towards himself.

I shook my head at him before I grinned.

'Okay we need to go now!' Alex shouted as the bell screeched loudly.

We quickly tossed the paint pots and brushes onto the before we ran and jumped into the car.

'Well that was fun.' Cole sighed smiling as he leaned on the steering wheel, to which Alex and I laughed.

'There is he is.' Alex muttered as he looked out of the window, Cole and I quickly averted our gaze to look outside.

Aaron was walking down the path from the school entrance laughing and joking with a big group of jocks. I bit my lip as he got closer to his car, he still hasn't seen it.

I giggled nervously as I saw Aaron's eyes land on his car. He quickly put his hands behind his head as he slowly walked towards his car.

'MOTHERFUCKER!!!' I heard him scream, all the way from here, inside the car, that's how loud he was.

I quickly looked at Cole as I bit my lip, to which Cole grinned.

We were now all watching Aaron in awe as he cussed a lot and looked around furiously.

'Watch this.' Cole smirked before he started the engine.

I smiled at him before I frowned, 'Wait? What?'

Cole quickly pulled out of the car space and drove round to the front of the school.

'Cole?! What are you doing?' I hissed.

Cole slowed the car down as we drove past Aaron next to his, now pink and green, Ferrari.

Cole smirked at me before he rolled down the window and shouted, 'Aaron! I'm loving the colour! I didn't realise you-'

Aaron quickly started breathing angrily as he clenched his fists, he then started to stomp towards the car as he cut Cole off, 'COLE! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY! YOU PIECE OF FU-'

'DRIVE!' I shouted quickly to Cole, to which Cole laughed and Alex grinned, before he sped off out of the school.

_________

'I'll see you tomorrow then.' I smiled at Cole, as I unplugged my seatbelt.

Cole was now dropping me home, we had just dropped Alex off.

'Yeah, or I could stay at yours for the night.' Cole smirked.

I scoffed before I sighed, 'Thanks again.'

'For what?' He asked as he turned his body to face me.

'You know, for today.' I replied as I folded my arms.

'Oh, it's fine.' He said calmly.

'Right, see you.' I quickly got up and reached for the door handle before Coles hand quickly grabbed my arm.

I frowned as I raised an eyebrow at him.

Cole suddenly leaned in closely, I frowned at him slightly before my eyes met his. I suddenly felt warmed up inside and I couldn't avert my gaze from his eyes. Are we about to kiss?!

'El-' Cole quickly stopped as his eyes widened, and he looked shocked, before he pulled himself away from my face and back to facing the windscreen.

'Okay, bye then.' I stuttered, confused, as I got out of the car and slammed it behind me.

__________

'Do you want bolognese sauce, honey?' Mum asked as I sat at the kitchen table.

'Oh yeah please.' I sighed as I rested my head in my hand.

I've been thinking about Cole all evening, I can't get him out of my mind and it's freaking me out and did he say 'El'? Or am I imagining things? Was he about to kiss me? I would've kissed him... Maybe, I just mean nothing to him.. Nothing.... Why am I obsessing over him when I've only known him properly for about a week??? I think I'm spending too much time with him.

'Liv?!' Mum shouted in a sing song voice as she placed a plate of pasta in front of me.

'Hmm?' I mumbled as I looked up at my mum.

She frowned before she sat in the seat opposite me. 'What's wrong, honey?'

I raised my eyebrow slightly before I replied, 'Nothing, why??'

She sighed as she smiled sympathetically, 'Are you missing Aaron?'

I raised an eyebrow before she said, 'It's normal to miss your ex, darling.'

I frowned before I smiled, 'Mum, I don't miss Aaron at all. I did but he doesn't even enter my mind now.'

'Oh, are you sure? What's on your mind?' She asked as took my hand in hers.

'Nothing big, don't worry.' I fake grinned as I twisted my pasta on my fork.

'But I do worry! You know you can tell me anything.' Mum smiled.

I sighed slightly, 'Honestly mum, don't worry. I'm fine, I'm just tired.'

She frowned in thought before she started to eat her pasta.

'So, any goss?' She asked as she grinned.

'Um, not really, you haven't missed much.' I said before I shoved a mouthful of pasta into my mouth.

'Aw, that's a shame. Has Gee got a boyfriend yet?' She asked as she smirked.

I pouted slightly, 'No, not yet.'

'She's such a lovely girl, I need to see her soon, you should invite her round after school tomorrow.' She smiled.

I frowned before I replied, 'Well, I would, but I've kind of already invited someone else over.'

'Who?' She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

'Oh it's just a tutor lesson, he is-'

'He?!' My mum cut me off as she smirked.

'Yes, he.' I groaned. 'Mr. Peterson asked me to tutor him in maths.' I lied as I crossed my fingers under the table.
Well, it's not a total lie, I am tutoring him.

'Ah I see,' my mum smirked, 'and what does this guy look like? Is he handsome? What's his name? Is he better looking than Aaron? Well, anyone is better looking than that carrot. Is he on he football team? Is he nice?'

I rolled my eyes, mum is like this whenever it comes to a guy.
'No comment. No comment. Cole Williams. Yes, definitely. Yes, he's the captain, and yeah I guess.' I replied to which she grinned.

'Ah! I can't wait to meet him!!' She grinned as she clapped her hands.

'Ugh, mum, it's a tutor session, nothing more.' I sighed.

'That's what they all say.' She mumbled before she jumped out of her seat.

I quickly raised both eyebrows. 'Excuse me? What's that suppose to mean?'

Mum quickly ran over to the sink and put her plate in it before she ran out of room shouting, 'Nothing!!'

Nothing.
Nothing.
I've feel like I've heard that word a lot today.

My phone suddenly dinged, I quickly pulled it out of my pocket to look at the screen.

'Will you meet me after school Friday? X' - Aaron

What the?? That's a big coincidence, being as we were just talking about him. Am I right?
What does he want? Wait. Maybe he's planning on beating me up with all his mates because of what I did to his car.
No, he's not like that.

'Why?' I sent the text, curiously.

The phone dinged straight away, that was the one thing I loved about Aaron, he was a fast replier, just like me.

'Because we need to talk at some point, this is killing me.. X'

I guess I need to hear his explanation, even if it is 'it was an accident'...

'Fine, where to?' I typed fast, before I pushed send.

'Can we just go for a walk? Like we used to do X' The text quickly flashed up on the screen and as soon as I read it I felt... sad.

'Okay..' I quickly sent back.

I can't even explain to you how much my mind is fucked up right now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.9K 30
(Book one in the "Cold-blooded Love" series.) "I want to get back at Sierra, and I know you do too. Can you shove aside your hatred for me for a mome...
292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1M 36K 76
Violet is good. Axel is not. When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend ch...
1.9M 63K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...