Pure Nico and Sin Nico (PNSN)

By Ritsu_Tedeza84

//This is an AU (Alternate Universe) story. As the well-known idiomatic expression says, "Don't judge a book... More

Chapter 1: Yazawa Twins
Chapter 2: Tsundere?
Chapter 3: Everyday Life
Chapter 4: Skinship?
Chapter 5: Secret Admirer?
Chapter 6: Love at First Sight?
When Boredom Strikes
Chapter 7: This is Confusing..
Chapter 8: Maki's Confession
BiBi in Real-Life (Extra)
Chapter 9: What is This Feeling?
Chapter 10: Unexpected?
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Please Don't do This..
Chapter 13: Nozomi's Jealousy
Wat? (Extra 2)
Chapter 14: It's Not What You Think!
Chapter 15: What is Happening?
Chapter 16: Eli..?
Harasho... (Extra 3)
( ^ω^ )~
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: A Present?
Chapter 20: Pure Nico is in Danger?!
Chapter 21: Hanayo Knows?
Chapter 22: Leave Me Alone!
Chapter 23: This Feeling..
Chapter 24: Mysterious Caller
Chapter 25: Niko Yazawa?!
Chapter 26: Masochist?
Chapter 27: What are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 28: Fateful Encounter?
Chapter 29: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 30: Realizations [End?]
Special~ (Part 1)
Dareka Tasukete (Extra 4)
Special?~ (Part 2)
...? (Part 3)

Chapter 17: Sin Nico is.. Alive?!

135 4 27
By Ritsu_Tedeza84

Maki's POV:

"E-Eli...?"

Nozomi and Eli were both looking at me, I shook my head implying that it wasn't me.

I looked at Sin Nico-chan and noticed that her eyes were open..

She's awake!

I faced Nozomi and Eli, they can't believe it as their eyes widened while looking at her.

"Eli..? W-Why.. are you shouting ?" Sin Nico asked Eli, I saw tears fell down from Eli's eyes.

She went to Sin Nico-chan and hugged her tight.

I also felt like crying as I went outside and called Pure Nico-chan,
"Sin Nico-chan is... Awake!"

"R-Really!?" She said and rushed inside to see her sister.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Sin Nico-chan.

"I'm fine, but my chest still hurts though, haha.." She replied.

"Nico-chan..."

Nozomi went to Sin Nico-chan and knelt down, "F-Forgive me, Nicocchi.."

Sin Nico-chan just smiled at her, "I understand and I forgive you, Nozomi."

She looked at Sin Nico-chan, hugged her and cried. "T-Thank you so much.."

"You're welcome." She patted Nozomi on the head, "If I were on your shoes, I will probably do something like that too.."

'Nico-chan is so kind..' I thought to myself, 'No wonder I fell for her..' I wiped my tears off.

Nozomi held Sin Nico-chan's shoulders as she whispered something to her and Sin Nico-chan chuckled a bit, 'I wonder what they're talking about..'

"We're glad to see that you're still able to smile, even though you're badly hurt.." Said Pure Nico-chan as she muttered, "Idiot sister.."

Sin Nico smiled widely, "Yeah, I know right?" She sat up from her bed, "Hey everyone, did you miss me?" She said, trying to be funny.

"Well, of course." I replied, sounding stern.

"I see, too bad I can only see your tsundere side.." She sighed as she looked down, looking like she was disappointed.

"Uhm.." I went near Sin Nico-chan and hugged her tight.

I noticed Eli chuckled and said, "You two are so cute together!"

"I agree." Nozomi replied, smirking at me.

"You two!" I glared at them.

I faced her once more, "I really missed you, Nico-chan. I thought you were gone forever.."

"Sorry for making you worry, Maki." She hugged me back which made me cry even more.

"Group hug!" Pure suddenly shouted and everyone agreed to do so.

__________________________

Sin Nico's POV:

I'm glad to see that they're getting along with each other.. I thought there's going to be a tension between them because of me.

"Well, we better be going. Sin, you better rest well for you to go home." Pure said, "Our parents miss you already."

"I know that." I replied and smiled at her.

"We'll go now. Good bye, Nico-chan and Eli." Maki said as Nozomi waved farewell and they all went home together.

After they left, Eli suddenly hugged me and it was tighter than Maki's,
"Sin Nico, do you.. really forgive Nozomi?"

"Yes, why?"

"..."

" Are you doubting me?"

"It's not that but.. you almost got killed." She replied.

"Don't be like that Eli." I rubbed her back, "Every mistake is meant to be forgiven.." I paused for a second.. "Wait, was that right? Anyway, once I forgive someone, they're already forgiven."

"I see.." She then released her hug, "You're so kind.."

"So, how are you feeling Eli?" I asked, "Aren't you suppose in your room, resting?"

"How can I rest when I felt there was something wrong going on?" Eli squinted at me.

"Good point."

"I'm feeling better," Eli looked at me as she smiled, "but I'm recovering fast when I'm able to be with or at least see you."

"Same goes for me, I guess?" I said as I used my right hand to rub the back of my head.

"I think we should go to sleep now, it's getting pretty late." She said.

"You're right.. Okay, see you tomorrow." I smiled at her, "I'll come visit you from time to time."

"What do you mean? We're sleeping together!"

When I heard Eli said that, I thought it was a joke so my response was,
"Hahah, nice joke." I patted her, "You're not a kid anymore, Eli-san."

"I'm not joking!" She pouted and as I looked at her, you can see from her eyes that she was damn serious then I sighed, "I want to sleep with you to be honest, but that's impossible because we won't fit on this hospital bed."

"I have a way."

"Seriously?" I was in disbelief.

"Yes."

"B-But how?"

"You'll see~" She said as she pressed a certain button.

"Don't tell me-" I heard a ring from the outside, a nurse came in and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Can you please bring me a bed here?" Eli said.

"Sure." The nurse replied and went outside to get what Eli asked.

"Woah.. I didn't know you could do that." I said as I was surprised, really surprised.

Eli winked at me, "This rarely happens though."

The nurse finally came back, bringing a bed for Eli.

'T-That was fast!'

Eli thanked her. "No problem." Said the nurse, "If you need anything else, just ring." and she left.

"Now, we can sleep together this way~" Eli said as she laid down on the bed next to me.

"You're really something else.." I faced her, "Good night, Eli-san~"

"Good night, Nico-chan~" Eli said and we both went to sleep.

________________________

A/N:

Yay~ Sin NicoNii is Alive~ :'D

Whew, I'm really not updatin' much, cuz I'm workin' on a Fanfic/Oneshot for a certain couple.. Nah, jk xD

It will be published on my other book, "PNSN Randomness"-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 2 10
School Idols: A popular type of idols that originated from Japan. It was so popular, that the most popular group was made the ruler of all school ido...
35K 1.2K 30
Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one another. However, they were separated af...
1.1K 185 43
"Life is a clay; it's just a matter of molding it." ~Empress_A -Romantic comedy with a sprinkle of drama -Be driven by the flow! Ai Infinity, thoug...
15.4K 422 22
Nico has been acting weird and everyone is trying to get on her case. She tries her best to avoid telling the truth but fails. What could possibly be...