The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

By Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time

1.6K 321 134
By Hersheys_1602

Jess had something like that on, while going to that cursed cafe.

Caw-Caw!

A crow.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

A clock.

Vroom!

A car.

Snap!

A what?

I looked towards the direction of the sound immediately and found Cass glaring at me. She had snapped her fingers right in front of my face. I had been looking around and noticing my surroundings carefully, not wanting to be a part of this awkward silence. A crow outside the glass window, a car on the road outside and the clock on the wall behind me.

I cleared my throat and looked at Asher expectantly, who was sitting beside me. But he didn't notice that as he was lost in his own thoughts. I played with my shirt sleeve for a while before deciding to wake up Asher.

"Ash." I whisper yelled, nudging his arm.

He came out of his trance and looked around until his gaze landed on Cass, after which he just looked down, like he was ashamed of something.

"Ash, you remember everything, don't you?" Cass spoke softly, as she put a hand on Ash's.

He nodded, still not looking up.

What was the matter with him? He said he'd explain everything and now he isn't.

"Why the fuck aren't you telling me anything? Huh?" Cass spoke softly, yet the anger was crystal clear in her fake angelic voice.

She does that to me so many times when she's upset with me. Her voice will sound all sweet and innocent but there is a lot of venom hidden behind it. I don't know why she does that, but it works beautifully. Well, at least on me.

Asher sighed. He glanced at me nervously for a second, then turned to Cass and began uncovering last night's mystery.

- After like one hour cause you guys know all the events which took place last night. Even the detailed part. *wink* -

"And that's pretty much it." Asher ended the Adventures with drunk Jessica which weren't too adventurous.

So basically, I had eaten those spiked brownies and gotten seriously drunk and walked back home with Asher and fortunately did not make a fool of myself in front of anyone. I sighed, relieved that I hadn't done something I'd regret like kissing Asher.

"I didn't get one thing though," Cass said, looking at me curiously, "Why were you so upset and how in the world did you end up in the city?"

I gulped. The moment I had been dreading all along had finally arrived. I had absolutely no problems with telling Cass about the whole Elliot thing, but telling Asher was a complete different thing. Not only he'd be grumpy but would also advise me not to accept Elliot's proposal, which I wasn't too sure of.

Asher looked at me with a understanding look. I had no clue why though.

"Cass, I'll tell you all about it later." I spoke, giving her a look. She opened her mouth to object, but before she could utter a word, I mouthed the word 'later' and gave a quick glance towards Asher. Cass seemed to realise this and nodded.

"Oh and Jess? Here's your phone," Asher spoke, handing me my phone which was surprising.

"But I left it at the cafe yesterday," I said. "How'd you get it?"

"Uh...we went there last night. Yeah, that's exactly what happened. You wanted your phone back so we went to that cafe last night." He rushed his words, sounding slightly nervous. I had a feeling that he wasn't telling the exact truth.

"Uh, okay." I muttered, unconsciously tracing the black screen of my phone.

"I think I should be going now." Asher spoke, rubbing the back of his neck after a few seconds of an awkward silence.

"After breakfast." Cass stood up, giving us a better view of her outfit. And I'm not gonna describe it cause' I'm sure you don't wanna know that. I mean, it's just a casual dress. No need for details.

"Breakfast at eleven? More like brunch." I pointed out. And as a matter of fact, I wasn't hungry. Yet. But I sure was feeling loads better than the morning. I admit mornings suck (especially Monday mornings. I despise them), but this morning was worse than any other yet.

"Doesn't matter cause' right I have a strong desire for edible stuff." Asher spoke as he got up, leaving only me on the couch.

"Well, how about some pancakes?" Cass spoke as she made her way towards the kitchen. I felt the sudden urge to puke again when I'm only thinking about pancakes. Gods, no I won't eat that.

"I'm in." Asher raised a hand and walked towards Cass, not sparing me a second glance. I sat quietly, thinking about all the stuff that happened last night, or at least according to Asher told.

Was drunk Jess fun though? Meh, I'd probably never know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Twenty-three missed calls.

Fifty-seven messages.

Nineteen voice mails.

And how many of them had I answered? None.

And wondering from whom they are?

Yep, you guessed it. Elliot.

He has been messaging and calling me constantly this week. Yet, I couldn't get myself to reply any of them. I didn't want to lose Elliot as a friend again, neither did I want to say yes. Like, fine maybe I still liked him and wanted to say yes but this is just a whole new step for me. I really don't think I wanna rush things.

So, to clear my confusion, I went to a love expert I know well.

Hana Zelder.

I quickly sent her a message as I knew she'd be free today. She's generally free on Sunday evenings.

Need your help ASAP. Meet me at Aroma Mocha cafe?

Yes, I know that this was the very cursed cafe which caused all of this in the first place, but hey, shouldn't we solve matters in the very place it started? And besides, that's like the only care close to both our homes.

I got a reply after a minute, not that I was counting.

Sure girl. See your pretty face in 5 mins.
P.S. Dress appropriately. Gonna try to set you up. ;)

I rolled my eyes unconsciously. Leave it to Hana to set me up with strangers.

Putting on the first 'appropriate' thing I see, I take a small handbag and fill it up with necessary girl stuff. Reminding myself to inform Cass, who by the way is at work now, that I'll be going out, I leave a small sticky note saying that I'm out with Hana on the fridge. I'm sure she'll check it.

Wouldn't you be asking, how can I be so sure that she'll see it?

She always opens the fridge when she comes back. Hunger calls, you see.

Walking down the very same road on which I had been walking a week ago, I began doubting my decision to share my situation with Hana. I mean, sure she's a good friend and one of the most optimistic people I know but this whole thing is my situation. Involving her somehow doesn't feel right.

After reaching the cursed cafe (I think I'm gonna call it that), I looked around and found that she hadn't arrived yet. Taking a seat on the same table as last week cause' the other tables were full, I waited patiently as I gave an order for myself and her. The waiter though, seemed to recognise me from last week and gave me a sympathetic smile.

This did not make me feel better, I tell you.

"Hola bestie." Hana spoke as she took a seat opposite to me.

"Hey Hana." I spoke, flashing her a small smile.

"How's life going?" She asked as she looked for something in her purse.

"Nice as it can get." I replied.

"What's wrong girl? This ain't the Jess I know. The normal Jess would be complaining about how life sucks and is unfair." She came forward and gave me a look filled with worry.

"Nothing too serious. Just some..." I sighed. I didn't know how exactly will she react to this which made me hesitate.

"Some?" She raised an eyebrow looking directly in my eye.

"Issues related to a guy asking me out," I said. "And I'm gonna need your help."

"Say what now?" She spoke, giving me the crazy eye.

"A guy asked me out," I said, knowing that her response might be something like this. "And I need your help."

"Holy fuck. Someone actually asked you out?" She spoke, bewildered. I gave her an accusing look.

Personally, I felt offended. Like is there seriously something wrong with me? I know I'm not comparable to a model or something but hey, I ain't ugly either.

"Lower your voice, will you?" I hissed. She was basically yelling.

"Yeah, sorry. Tell me everything." She was interested now.

So I told her everything, except for the me getting drunk part. She didn't need to know that, like that doesn't even involve Elliot. All this time, she remained quiet, allowing me to speak which was kinda surreal, seeing her talkative nature.

"I see. Anything else I'm missing out on?" Her chin now resting on her hands.

"Nope." I spoke, not popping the 'p'.

"You still like him? Gimme a honest answer now." She asked.

"I don't know." I didn't exactly swoon whenever he came around like I used to, but I do like his presence.

"Do you like the way he behaves? You know, his attitude and all."

"He's fine. Very cocky though, but a cool guy." I shrugged. In all honesty, I loved his cocky nature but he doesn't seem to know when I'm in the mood for it.

"And the last and most important question, is he sexy?" She licked her lips at this.

Such a perv.

"Yeah." I muttered. I had to admit, he was as hot as Chris Hemsworth.

"I didn't hear you." She spoke in a teasing voice. I looked at her to figure out wether she was serious or not.

"No like really, I didn't." She raised her hands in surrender.

"Yeah." I spoke loud enough for her to hear this time.

"Okay then, hear me out. It might not be accurate, you know cause' I haven't met him in person, that hospital thing so doesn't count, but from the information you've fed me," she said. "I think you should give him a try. Go on a few dates, you like it, keep it. You ain't liking it, ditch it."

I remained quiet because I wasn't too sure what to say.

On one hand, I wanted to run to Elliot and yell the word 'yes' in his ears a few hundred times. But on the other hand I just wanted to say no and go back to my old boring life for various reasons.

"Jess, go for it. Who knows, maybe he's the one for ya." Hana placed her hand on my shoulder and made her way towards the exit until she was out of sight.

Maybe Hana is right. Maybe I'm just forgetting what actual fun is. Maybe I should give it a try. Give him a chance.

"Ma'am, your order is here." The waiter who gave me the sympathetic smile earlier spoke as he placed mine and Hana's order on the table.

"You kidding me? It's been like one hour since I asked for that." I complained.

"Sorry ma'am. Customer rush." He apologised.

"I'm leaving. And I ain't paying for that." I spoke as I exited the cursed cafe.

"Ma'am you have to!" The waiter yelled behind me but I just sashayed.

I had made my mind. I'll accept Elliot's proposal soon. I'll give him a call tonight, probably. Hopefully he doesn't hate me by now for not answering his calls or messages. But I'll make it up to him. And I'll definitely go out with him.

And I'll make sure we work out.

Guys, I think it's been four or five days since the last update. Not sure though.

Anyways, the next chap will be awaiting you after another four days!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
1.1M 42.5K 80
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty, and beauty stayed his hand. And from that day forward, he was as one dead." Carl Denham ***** As M...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
121K 578 20
"Then do as I said hottie" She unbolting my trouser which she tossed away smiling at my rod again "Will I be her paid for this or what? I don't under...