mark of a soulmate [1]

By golden-mads

In Beacon Hills, select people are lucky enough to be born with a birth mark. A special birthmark. The true s... More

summary
trailer / edit
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
face claim

chapter five

13.2K 436 339
By golden-mads

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made."

"No."

Lydia, Jackson, and Olivia were currently sitting in the parking lot of a DVD store. The only reason Olivia was there was because she wanted to pick out a couple movies since she was sick of her current collection.

And of course, in the front seat Lydia and Jackson were arguing over what movie to watch.

"Its got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Why don't you guys watch Star Wars? It's a great movie."

Lydia turned around in her seat, glaring at her sister for putting her input. Sometimes you just don't bother Lydia.

"Lydia, I swear to god you're gonna like it." Jackson continued trying to convince her.

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again!" Jackson started raising his voice.

"Yeah, Lydia why don't you give it a try, it could be good."

Jackson raised his eyebrows, pointing to Olivia in the backseat.

"Listen to your sister!"

Lydia in return stared at Jackson.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Olivia snickered as Jackson was trying to find The Notebook

"Hello?"

"Is anybody working here?"

"You gotta be kidding me." Jackson scoffed

Olivia stopped dead in her tracks, trembling as she stared at the sight in front of her.

Jackson noticed her fear, growing worried, "Oli? You alright?" Jackson made his way over only to stop once following her sight.

Jackson backed up, hitting a ladder making the lights go out. Olivia and Jackson turned around and Olivia almost pissed herself at the sight. There, lurking in the darkness of the store was the alpha (of course they didn't know that).

Jackson grabbed Olivia and held her behind a shelf. Olivia's breathe was rapid. "Olivia, Oli, you gotta calm down."

"I can't." she said hyperventilating.

"Yes you can, just take deep breathes." she tried what Jackson told her to do, which was slowly helping

Olivia jumped as a couple movies fell of their rack. All of a sudden, the movie racks began to topple over, creating a domino effect. Jackson quickly pushed Olivia out of the way, hoping she wouldn't get hurt. Only for them both to be crushed waist down under the rack.

Olivia whimpered as the alpha towered over Jackson. Before it turned around to leave, it stared at Olivia cocking it's head. Olivia started breathing heavily again as it stayed towering over her, it's red eyes upon her face. Her breathe calmed a bit as the creature trotted away and crashed out the window.

"Lydia!" She screamed as she heard her sister's screams from outside.

...

Currently, Olivia sat at the back of an ambulance, her gaze on the ground, refusing to answer any of the paramedics or police officers.

In the ambulance over Jackson was standing next to a sitting Lydia, clearly annoyed.

Sheriff Stilinski made his way over to Jackson and Lydia.

"Why can't I just go home? I'm fine."

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit you're head pretty hard and your friend over there isn't answering to anybody. They just want to make sure you don't have a concussion and that she's okay."

"What part of I'm fine are you having a hard time grasping? I wanna go home"

Meanwhile, Stiles watched as jackson argued with his father, still not seeing a scared Olivia in the next car over.

"I understand that."

"No you don't understand! It kind of blows my mind that a pretty basic concept is hard to grasp for a minimum wage cop like you! Okay?! Now I wanna go home!"

At this point Stiles was standing outside of the car, but is attention was brought to something rolling by.

"Wow, is that a dead body?"

After his father gave him a stern look, Stiles eyes landed on a shaking girl that he loved so dearly at the back of an ambulance.

"Olivia?" no reply.

"Olive!" Hearing his voice, Olivia looked up to see Stiles sprinting towards her. She immediately shrugged off the shock blanket and stood up as Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist as she did around his neck, her head buried in his shoulder.

After a minute or two of being in each other's arms, they let go.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Olivia shook her head, still shaken up.

The Sheriff watched in admiration, he realized that this must be the Olivia his son constantly talks about.

"Dad, can you give her a ride home?"

"Definitely."

...

"Hey Danny, can I ask you a question?"

"No."

"Well, I'm going to anyways. Did Olivia show up in your homeroom today?"

Danny smiled holding in a laugh, "No. Shouldn't you know? Arn't you like her boyfriend or something?"

Stiles almost fell out of his seat, "Wait- what? No! No I am not." Dany rolled his eyes, "I wish though." Stiles mumbled under his breath, thinking Danny couldn't hear. He did though.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Answers still no."

"Does anyone know what happened to her, Lydia, and Jackson last night?"

"He wouldn't tell me."

"But he's your best friend."

"One more question."

"What?" Danny was growing seriously annoyed

"Do you find me attractive?"

Danny didn't answer, making Stiles lean more and eventually he fell out of his chair.

...

Since there was so much going on that day (and Scott wasn't there to deal with it) Stiles decided to take matter into his own hands. He drove his Jeep over to the Martin's house to see Olivia for more reasons than one.

Natalie Martin greeted Stiles at the door and brought him up to her daughter's room.

"Olivia there's a Stiles here to see you."

"Stillllllleeeeessssss."

"She took a little something to ease her nerves, you can go in."

"Thanks."

"Hey Olivia."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just making sure you were okay."

"Huh. Why's that?" She said sitting up

stiles could tell she was out of it, her hair was messy but then he almost died once realizing what she was wearing.

Olivia had on a black lace nightgown that went down to a little over her mid thigh, and was quite exposing.

She rubbed the bed, silently telling him to sit, which he did.

"Ugh, I was worried about you. How are you? Feeling okay?"

Olivia sat up more rubbing his shoulder, making Stiles nervous.

"Well, I feel... wonderful."

"Oh" Stiles saw the orange pill bottle she ion her nightstand, taking it.

"Oh my god." He said reading the prescription

"I bet you can't say I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop ten times fast."

Olivia took a breathe getting ready to take on his challenge, " I saw Shu- Susie shaw- I saw..." Olivia thought back to last night, her posture slouching.

"Olive, what did you see?"

"I don't know. Something."

"Something like a mountain lion?"

"A mountain lion."

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion or is that just what the police told you?"

"A mountain lion."

Stiles saw a picture frame of Olivia and her old dog and picked it up.

"What is this?" he said pointing to the dog

"A mountain lion."

"Okay."

Olivia became tired and dropped on her head on his leg.

"Oh my-" Stiles breathed out looking up.

Stiles got up as Olivia was getting comfortable, however she was having trouble.

"Well I'm gonna go." he said walking out the door

"No. stay." Olivia mumbled

Stiles flung the door open, "Stay?"

"Yeah." She said patted the bed again

Stiles closed the door, "Me? Stay? You want me to stay?"

"Of course, silly"

Stiles rushed on the bed.

"Stay." she said stroking his cheek

Olivia grabbed Stiles' shoulders, bringing her face closer to his.

"Please stay, Stiles." Olivia slowly brought her face right to Stiles and leaned in. Their lips brushed until she fell backward, bringing Stiles with her.

"Annndd, we're done here." As Stiles tried to get off the bed, Olivia mumbled, "No. Cuddle."

"Wait, you want me to cuddle with you?"

"Mhm."

Olivia turned around and grabbed his arm, pulling it over her waist so that he was spooning her.

"I would totally be able to get used to this." Stiles mumbled

Olivia wiggled user his grip, trying to get comfortable.

"Oh my god." he said, his breathe getting faster.

Once getting comfortable, Olivia mumbled 'Perfect' and fell asleep. Stiles smiled, then tightened his grip.

Right when they were settled, Olivia's phone dinged.

"Are you kidding me?"

Stiles turned around and looked at the phone. He debated checking the text, and eventually he did.

He pressed play only to find a video of the alpha.

Stiles ended up taking her phone with him because he didn't know what to do. Eventually, he deleted the video.

Stiles didn't even realize how great of a chance this was to check Olivia's left wrist.
...

"Let me tell you, there is plenty to say about Olivia and Lydia."

"Did I know predict this?"

"Here we go, total nuclear meltdown as usual." Natalie Martin said about her ex-husband

"What is it? Their grades? Concentration issues? Dramatic behavior?"

"I'm not the one who told them they had to chose who they want to live with, As if that wouldn't warp two sixteen year old girls."

"Just, tell us what the problem is?"

"I wasn't aware their was a problem."

"Academically, they are two of the finest students I've ever had. Both of their AP classes hold GPA's over a 5.2. I'd actually like to have at least one of them get their IQ tested. And socially, they both display outstanding leadership qualities. Lydia's a real leader. And Olivia does an amazing job connecting with the other students and making sure the new ones feel welcome. I just have one question. Olivia doesn't know that she's adopted does she?"

"No, she does not."

"Not that it's my business, but I think at this age she should find out soon."

"Yeah, we've been going back and fourth on that issue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
135K 3.8K 15
Liana Martin, yes, Lydia Martin's sister. Compared to her sister, she is not popular and she doesn't date the captain of the lacrosse team. According...
75 0 10
Everything seems to change overnight, With the bites and the scratches, the shifting and all the life changes that normal teenagers, as well as sup...
45.3K 1.1K 53
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...