The Accidental Babies (Hart #...

By Mindlessly-Wondering

She didn't mean for it to happen, he was there and then they were doing the worst thing they could. He had a... More

The news
The dinner
Thank you
Ultrasound
Jealousy
Dance
The Funeral
Waking Up
How It Happened
Annoucments
Goals
15 Hours
Time Jump
Ignoring
Extra Scene
Birth
So Twin
Shaking
Oh Please
Picnic
The Man
I'm Sorry
Lost Time
Sequel
Alternative chapter
Authors note

Babies For Everyone

2.2K 66 0
By Mindlessly-Wondering

JOSH

"We come bearing Pictures." Dan announced as he just walked right in and I rolled my eyes.

Jess shut the door and Dani came down the stairs and saw them rolling her eyes.

"Just walk on in, your lucky I'm not like screwing him or something." She said as she walked next to me and he raised a eyebrow.

"With them right there." He said pointing to the twins in the play pin.

Both awake and moving a little laying on there backs.

"I mean why not." She said as he rolled his eyes at her.

"You wouldn't." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home." She called as Jess looked towards the kitchen.

"You still have that ice cream right." Jess asked as I nodded at her and she left the room.

She rolled her eyes and I turned to smile at her kissing her briefly. Her lips pushed on mine and I pulled away to go to the play pin.

The babies were now about 4 months old and that meant Jess was almost 4 months pregnant. I grabbed the first child that ended up being Scarlett as she made some sounds.

"I know Scar, your hungry." I said as I set her on my hip and she simply gargled loudly.

"It's been like 4 hours baby girl." I said as she gargled again.

Dani now next to her holding Seb on her hip smirked.

"She said she doesn't care, she wants to be fed." She said as the baby agreed with Dani.

"Let's just go get your bottle." I said as Dani chuckled and I walked into the kitchen.

"I should take a picture, Josh with a baby on his hip. It's like a tmz article." I turned to hear Dan say as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, your not far behind you know only about 5 months." I said as he gave me a look.

"Still got them months." He pointed out as I rolled my eyes.

"And I've still got them cute babies." I said as Scarlett gargled loudly and I took out the bottle.

"She agrees." I pointed out as he rolled his eyes.

"I wonder how they got cute, your just so ugly." He said as I raised a eyebrow shaking it ignoring her gargles for the bottle.

"One it's all Dani, I mean she's beautiful how could you not see it. But 2 I look exactly like the girl you call beautiful next to you." I said as he scowled and Dani smiled.

"Thanks babe, your not so bad yourself." She said as I smiled at her and Scarlett raised her small arms to try for the bottle.

But it was on my opposite side and she couldn't gargling loudly at me.

"I hear you, I'm trying to talk here too okay. Have patience," I said as I looked down and she looked up at me.

With the same bright Hazel eyes and gargled again.

"She said she's a growing baby, she needs the milk." Jess said as I rolled my eyes at her dramatic tone.

"That's it, she's just a very greedy baby. Your lucky your cute." I said as I took off the lid and moved her in my arms.

She didn't exactly object taking the bottle as Dani fed Seb. She didn't even hesitate to finish it as I burped her.

"And it's gone that quick, 4 minutes. I think it's a record." I said looking down at the baby who gargled briefly.

"What can we can, growing babies." Dani said as I pointed and she tossed me the empty bottle.

"I'm gonna have to do dishes tonight when you crash." I said boping her tiny nose as she gargled.

"Yes you're going to fall asleep, you sleep more then I do." I said as she gargled again her legs kicking.

Yet they still didn't hurt at all.

"She's never gonna sleep, she's gonna stay up all night." Jess teased as I raised a eyebrow.

"She'll fall asleep in like an hour maybe an hour and a half." I said as Dani pointed at me.

"It is getting that time, they only have like 45 minutes." She said as I nodded at her in reply.

"I know you little ones, you can't fool me." I said softly as she stayed quiet in my arms.

"Nah man." Dan said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stick to Jess man." I said as I walked away to the play pin.

"Which won do you want." I asked her softly as she sat by herself.

Well almost I had a soft hand on her small back. She pointed to the stuffed purple bunny and i smiled briefly.

"That's my girl." I said as I lifted her up and set her on my hip again.

I grabbed the bunny handing it to her and she held it in her small hands. I don't know why she liked the thing so much.

But if it made her happy then I was all for it. Her bright eyes followed it and moved it around a little.

She gargled quietly and I couldn't understand it at all but left it alone as I went back in the kitchen.

"She is like obsessed with that bunny, I don't even know why but she is." Dani said as I nodded and she just kept playing.

"I don't know either, I also don't care if she likes it." I said as she pointed at me in reply.

"Very good point, I'm amazed she can even hold that thing." Dani said as I shrugged looking at the baby.

Still gargling quietly her eyes trained on the purple bunny. She was so small but then again she was a strongest.

"Doesn't matter really." I said as she looked up at me from the bunny.

Her eyes so bright and so big, also hard to resist.

"Yes." I asked her as she let off a small gargle and I kissed her cheek.

She just stayed still as Dan pulled something out of pocket to hand to me Dani. She smiled her other hand busy as she held up Seb.

"It looks good guys." She agreed as I was then given the photo.

The ultrasound photo, you could see the babies were getting bigger and it was nice. They looked very heathy and normal as I smiled a little.

Almost forgetting about Scarlett who gargled loudly.

"Yes baby." I said as she gargled again pointing at the pictures.

"It's your cousins, there getting big now huh." I said softly as she gargled quietly back to her bunny.

"Looks good guys." I said as I gave the picture back and Jess smiled.

"Now if only I stopped gaining weight we'd be good." She said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up weirdo." I said as she shrugged at me.

"Just saying, my clothes are beginning not to fit." She said as I rolled my eyes at her.

I decided to stay quiet as there was a small thud and Scarlett stopped the bunny. She pointed at it as she looked at me gargling.

"I'll get the bunny." I said as I leaned down to pick it up and handed it back to her.

She took it smiling the toothless smile and gargling quietly.

"She already has him under her thumb." Dan said as we rolled our eyes at him.

"It's my child, and she's really cute," I said as Dani pointed at me grinning.

"That's a smart Josh," Dani said as I rolled my eyes.

"Of course Danielle." I said as she scowled at her full name.

"You know I hate that Joshua." She said as I shrugged and leaned back more.

Moving the baby up more as she held onto the bunny tightly. Looking at the clock I realized I had been 45 minutes.

"We've got to take a nap huh, it's that time of the day," I said softly as I walked away from the counter knowing Dani was following.

Going to the nursery and turning on the light as the baby looked at me funny.

"Yes you." I said as I set her down in the crib.

She looked up at me with her brightly eyes Gargling since I stole the bunny briefly.

"You can have it in a minute." I said as I pulled off the bottom of the white onesie to change her.

Only to redo it and set the blanket over her small body. She was getting bigger but not that much she was still small.

I could see her legs kick as I whistled a little grabbing the pacifier. Giving it to her as it moved in her mouth and I chuckled a little.

"So you can't gargle." I said putting the bunny next to her.

Her small hands grabbed it holding it tightly as I adjusted the blankets.

"Sleep tight." I said kissing her forehead as I shut off the light leaving the room.

I didn't forget Dani coming in a minute later. She was gone maybe 5 minutes and left shutting off the lights again.

"And now we wait." She agreed as I kissed her briefly.

"Maybe we can nap also," I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's not get to hopeful." She said as I shrugged and we went back in the kitchen.

"They out." Jess asked as I leaned towards the sink again.

"Probably not, it usually takes a few minutes." I said as I went to the app on my phone.

Yeah it was an app, it was pretty cool too. It simply showed the both of them laying down eyes blinking slowly. We pretty tired in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...
14.6K 712 32
When Sophie wakes up shocked, scared and alone. Can she find out what really happened to Phil?
24.6K 365 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...
28.4K 1.6K 11
Dan lives in a world of black and white, only to be brought to color when one is united with their one soulmate. But Dan found who's supposed to be h...