Naruto Seal Master

Από nolars

What if the first thing in the scroll of sealing was not the shadow clone jutsu. But a chakra control seal, w... Περισσότερα

wave and a backstory
a battle and a demon
Wave aftermath
Chunin exam start
N/A

How it began

19.7K 438 139
Από nolars

It started to rain as naruto sat under a tree, his knees curled up. He had failed the exam again, all his friends moving on again. Just then a older man walked up to the tree.

"Hey naruto I'm sorry you failed" mizuki said. "Don't blame Iruka he's like you, a orphan." Naruto looked up at this.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep, he just wants whats best for you, and one other thing I know a way for you to pass." Mizuki said and naruto looked up in surprise. "Yep just sneak into the hokage tower. Take the scroll of sealing meet me in training ground four and learn one thing from the scroll. Make it by 10:00."

"Ok sensei" naruto said bolting for the tower. With determination in his mind.

~time skip~

Naruto sat under a tree with his newly acquired scroll of sealing. As he opened it. The first thing he saw was a complex number of kanji and symbols. He than began reading.

The chakra control seal is used to produce the perfect amount of chakra for a nin or gen jutsu. But it only works for one jutsu. The Jutsu the seal currently holds is. Suiton: mizu senbon. It creates a wall of fifty senbon and fires them at a target. Use the sealing senbon to ingrave seal. Jutsu strength can be increased with kanji for strength on the fourth ring. To activate use the half tiger hand seal and hold out your hand and push chakra into it.

"So cool," naruto said. Then got to work copying the array on his hand. After a hour he had finished the seal just as Iruka arrived.

"Naruto what are you doing." He yelled.

"Hey iruka I only had time to learn one jutsu." Naruto said with a smile.

"Baka why did you steal the scroll?" Iruka asked.

"For the second exam." Naruto said Iruka was about to answer when shurkin came flying at them. Iruka jumped in front to protect naruto.

"Iruka," naruto yelled. As Iruka fell blood covering him. "Nnnooooo!" Just then mizuki came into the clearing.

"So the demon lives." Mizuki said.

"demon?" Naruto asked.

"Yes that's why the villagers hate you," mizuki said. "You are the kyubbi." Then he hurled his demon windmill shurkin at naruto. Naruto lifted his left hand and put the right in the half tiger seal.

"Shīruakutibēto(seal release): Suiton: mizu senbon." Naruto said and fifty senbon appeared and ripped the shurkin to shreds. Then the hokage and several anbu appeared.

"What is happening?" The third hokage said.

"Hokage-sama the demon and Iruka tried to steal the scroll of sealing and escape the village," mizuki said. The third looked at naruto who was looking at his hand.

"Naruto what do you have to say?" He asked. Naruto explained what happened without looking up from his hand. As he spoke Iruka stirred. When he awoke he confirmed what happened. Mizuki panicked and threw ten shurkin at naruto. He was to close to move and the anbu were to far to react. Right before the weapons hit his eyes turned bright blues without a pupil. And the seal that was on his hand spread on his eyes in white. Then the seal changed slightly.

"Shīruakutibēto:Suiton: mizu senbon." Naruto said and ten water senbon appeared flying at the shurkin destroying them.

The anbu swarmed mizuki while sarutobi and Iruka ran to naruto.

"Naruto are you ok?" He asked

"Jiji, am I a demon?"He asked.

"No naruto your not but we have much to talk about." Sarutobi said. Naruto nodded then collapsed.

~mind scape~

When naruto opened his eyes he was in a sewer with ankle deep water.

"Where am I?"He asked. Then developed a head splitting head ache. He gripped his head and stumbled into a room with a large cage. He looked into the cage and saw two large red eyes.

"My jailer finally visits me" the beat said.

"W-who are you?" He asked. The beast pushed again the cage. He saw it stood thirty feet above him. With nine tails. It was the kyubbi.

"You're the kyubbi?" Naruto asked.

"Yes kit now listen. I'm the one who have you those eyes." She said. naruto looked up in surprise. "But I have one condition. You have to change the seal." Naruto looked up.

"Change how?" Naruto asked.

"I'll get to that first let me explain your doujutsu." She said. "First it allows you to alter any seal or imprint seals that you have on your body. Next to use seals just imprint them on your hands and you can make them appear on your body anywhere. Second to last you can understand any seal you see making fuinjutsu a good choice for you. Lastly you will be able to read moments to see how some one feels."

" I think I understand, ya furball" naruto said absorbing the information.

"Activate your eyes and place your eyes, place your hand on the seal then absorb it and change the seal to a forest then open the seal so I can send yokai into your body easier and you can access my powers." She said. Naruto nodded and placed his right hand on the seal. His eyes glowed blue, and the seal appeared in his eyes. The seal began changing. Several of the marks changed.

First the gate opened and several chains wrapped around the kyubbi and its tails. Then red yokai surrounded naruto and was absorbed into his body. He than passed out. The kyubbi. Grabbed him with her tails and brought him close to her. Like a mother would a son.

~outside the seal~

After sarutobi dropped naruto off at his house he went to find kakashi after a few minutes he found him at home. He knocked on the door.

"Coming," kakashi yelled. He then headed thumping.

"For a ex anbu he is pretty clumsy," he thought. Kakashi opened his door and his eye widened.

"Hokage-sama why are you here?" He asked.

"Don't fret this is a social call, naruto has unlocked a dojutsu would you like to see?" He asked.

"I will I would like to see his kekki genki," kakashi said. They walked in silence until they reached narutos roomn made there way to naruto's appartment. Sarutobi knocked and naruto came running.

"Hey" he said smiling his teeth sharpened. "Who are you."

"What happened to his teeth?" They wondered.

"Naruto can you show me your kekkei genki?" Kakashi asked.

"Sure," naruto asked. "Can I see a seal?" Kakashi nodded and pulled out a containment seal. Naruto grabbed it and pulled out the sealing senbon and in twenty seconds he copied the seal. Then he grabbed hand and the seal disappeared. Then reappeared in his eyes it then changed rearranging the seal it than reappeared on his hand. At this point the men were beyond amazed.

"Is that all," sabutori asked.

"No but I'm still figuring it out, watch this," naruto said, then put his hand against kakashi's wrist and the same seal appeared. "Its a multi containment seal." Sabutori and kakashi had eyes the size as saucers.

"Can you remove it?" Kakashi asked. Naruto shrugged and put his hand back down but nothing happened.

"Sorry I guess it permanent." Naruto said kakashi eye smiled.

"Thats ok. Hokage-sama, I think we should take him to the R&D department," kakashi said. Sarutobi just nodded.

"Jiji what is R&D?" Naruto asked.

"Research and development," sabutori said. "That's were a lot of jutsus seals and weapons are developed."

"So cool," naruto yelled. Jumping out of bed.

"And with you the will of fire will burn brightly," sarutobi thought. "lead the way kakashi," he said as they left the room.

"Naruto your clothes," kakashi said. Eyeing naruto torn and dirity orange jump suit.

"I'll worry about that later," he said dancing around.

"Just like his father," they both thought as they began there way towards the storage warehouse that contains R&D.

"Jiji if I work here can I not become a genin?" Naruto asked.

"Why would he worry" the third wonderd.

"Maybe it made him smarter?" Wondered the cyclopes.

"Well naruto-kun you will be a apprentice to nara shisho," sabutori said.

"But Nara's are boring." Naruto wined.

"Not smarter" he thought with a chuckle.

"Oh this will be good," "she isn't like most Nara's you'll like her," the third said. They then continued in silence. After twenty minutes they reached a medium sized ware house.

"Hey jiji what's stored here?" Naruto asked.

"Standard issued equipment, anbu masks, armor, Hitai-ate, weapons." Sarutobi said. As they entered the ware house then they went in a small room with a couch, two chairs, and desk. Sarutobi and kakashi sat down. Naruto looked at them confused.

"What are you doing," he asked.

"Well only the people who work here can enter so sit down and wait for them to come get you." Sarutobi said. Naruto dropped his head and fell on the couch.

"Man after all the excitement I have to wait," naruto thought.

"I'm surprised he shut up," kakashi thought. As he pulled out his orange book and began giggling. After ten minutes of silence/giggling naruto stood up.

"WHERE IS SHE!" naruto said. Then as if waiting for a que the desk rose into the air and a set of stairs appeared were they were. Out walked a women with red waist long hair. Purple eyes and a round face. She was wearing a white lab coat with black shonobi paints and a tight blue shirt. The coat had the uza swirl on it. And a silver pendent that had a wolf.

"Hi I'm Nara shisho what can I do for you hokage-sama, and who's the gaki," she asked. Naruto developed a tick mark on his forehead.

"Hey I'm not just some kid I'm uzamaki naruto next hokage!" he yelled. Her eyes widened as she rushed over embracing him smothering him until he started coughing.

"Sorry," she said releasing him.

"Its.. OK.. Why did you hug me?" He asked catching his breath.

"Hokage-sama you never told him?" She asked.

"No but I'll leave that to you since he's your appreciate, I'll send anbu with his stuff." he said. Then him and kakashi left.

"I wondered when I'll see him again," kakashi was wondering.

"What will he develop?" Wondered shisho.

"How strong will you get," wondered sarutobi.

"Wait am I moving?" Asked naruto.

"Yes you'll live here with me and the others." Said the forty year old women. As she dragged him in a basement while hugging him again. The door closed behind them. She then dragged them into a living room area. As they reached the room naruto saw a 2 couches son the sides of a a long and wide table. And two chairs on the ends. The room had a door on every wall four in total He saw four people playing a card game. Sitting on the closes chair was a women.

She had short black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a black track suit with a purple stripe across the right side of her chest. And a silver pendent with a money.

Next on the couch was a man with straight blue hair and white eyes without pupils. He wore a white kimono with brown straps. A cigarette in his mouth. He wore a silver pendent with a bee.

Next to him was a girl with brown hairs and green eyes. She wore a black trench coat with nothing but fish net stockings and a short blue dress. She wore a silver pendent with a bug on it.

Finally on the end was a man with white spiky hair and a blue mask covering his mouth and was wearing anbu styled armor. He wore a silver pendent with a dog.

The cards that was in the hands if the dealer fell to the table. They turned there heads and when they saw them there were mixed reactions. The girls rushed over and hugged him. The man with the mask widened his eyes and began picking up the deck now spread on the table. And the blue haired man dropped his cigarette.

"Its his kid," the two men thought.

"He's so cute just like a fox," thought the black haired girl.

"I thought he was going to be a ninja," thought the green eyed girl. After a few minutes they were all seated with shisho and naruto on the other couch. Shisho clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Since we have someone new why don't we do introductions." She said. The girl in the track suit started.

"I'm sarutobi mito, I'm 14 I like fire and my friend. I dislike sweets, sleeping, and traitors. I am proficient in bojutsu, and katon. I'm here because I can craft small seals." said mito.

"I am hyuga hianshi, I'm 20 I like seals and my smoking. I dislike the hyuga,l there ways, and cages. I am proficient in the Shīruken and sealing. I'm here because I can see the chakra movement in seals." Said hianshi.

"I'm aburame shion, I'm 23 I like bugs and my jacket. I dislike my conservative family, frogs, and haters. I'm good at my clan jutsu. I'm here because I can use a forge." Said the ironic aburame.

"I'm hatake yugo, I'm 30 I like my brother and forge. I dislike cats, lighting, and rain. I'm good with kenjutsu. I'm here with my forging and ninjutsu" Said yugo.

"I'm nara shisho I'm 40. I like seals and ramen. I dislike veggies,snakes, and mysteries. I'm good with shīru ken. I'm here because of my seal knowledge." Said shisho. After a moment of silence naruto went.

"I'm uzumaki naruto, I'm 12 I like ramen and jiji. I dislike mizuki, saskue, and the three minutes it takes to make ramen. I don't know my skills or why I'm here." Naruto said.

"Like his mother" they thought.

"Well their could be several reasons your here," began shisho. "But let's go to the tracking room to figure that out." She said. They than left through the door opposite of the entrance.

When they went through they went into a room bigger than the warehouse. It was filled with large amounts of training equipment. Several work benches, and a forge.

"Naruto using this room you need to show us why the hokage brought you here," shisho said than began releasing KI. "And if we don't like it your going to die" she said with a smile.

"Scary" was naruto only thought.

"She's going to kill the kid" thought yugo.

"Ok can I see your hand mito," naruto asked. She blushed while holding out her hand. He stopped.

"Are you ok, you look like you have a fever," he said.

"That kids denser than steel." Was the general thought.

"It's nothing, shut up."Said mito. Who the her hand at him. He grabbed it. His eyes began glowing and a seal began appearing on her skin.

"What is it?"asked mito.

"It's a multi containment seal." Naruto said with a smile. Every one but yugo felt there jaw hit the floor.

"What was the eye thing?" Asked hianshi.

"No idea" naruto said. Making them sweat drop. "But I can do this." Naruto said. Than he lifted his hand.

"Shīruakutibēto:Suiton: mizu senbon." He said. Using his jutsu filling a training dummy with senbon.

"I think the gaki is in." Yugo said.

"Of course he is!" Yelled shisho. "Naruto what animal do you want to represent you?" Naruto got a fox like smirk.

"A nine tailed Fox." He said causing them to laugh.

Shīruakutibēto:Suiton: mizu senbon.= seal release, water style: water senbon.

Shīruken= seal first.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

46.7K 1.1K 6
The third hokage takes naruto with him on a trip to suna, while there naruto finds the old workshop of sasori there is one puppet inside and a scroll...
262K 9K 19
Naruto, but he isn't bubble, nice or even remotely kind to those he doesn't know. He's rough around the edges, closed off and shows little to no emot...
575K 18K 32
I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the hi...
64.9K 1.2K 17
.... What if Naruto learns advantages of Shadow clones from the day he learned it and see how his life changed... #Shadow Master