hurt :: sasunaru

By glittervaults

It all started in middle school; the bullying that Naruto went through for no valid reason whatsoever. But de... More

prologue.
chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.

chapter two.

13.6K 476 1K
By glittervaults

Naruto's POV

"I'm telling you Naruto, he wants the D!"

"Dei, you say that about anyone who looks at you." I said.

"On the contrary, my dear cousin. I'll have you know that, that fine piece of ass and I, made eye contact for five seconds straight. The desire in his eyes was too obvious." He said with a smirk, nodding as if trying to assure himself.

My cousin, Deidara, and I were standing at my locker. School already ended and I was waiting for him to shut up about the 'Uchiha' in his grade so we could go home.

"That's some bull-"

"Oi, transfers."

BITCH, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!

I turned around to see who it was and I couldn't have been more pleased. Dog Breath

"Which one of you is a sophmore?" Kiba asked. Did he not recognize me?

"I am." I answered.

"Come with me." He said starting to walk away.

I shrugged then followed Deidara looked at his back skeptically before following close behind me.

We were walking towards the back of the school. On the way there, people were giving Deidara and I looks of pity. It's obvious he wants to fight but aren't they pitying the wrong person?

We reached the back of the school. He was a couple feet ahead of me when he stopped. People started circling around us, knowing what was about to happen.

"Do you seriously not recognize me, Kiba?"

He turned around to face me, squinting his eyes as if he were examining me. His eyes then widened in realization, then he started smirking.

"Aren't you that faggot I used to mess with? What was your name again?" He asked while tapping his chin and looking up in wonder. I just rolled my eyes.

"Listen here, you ugly ass mutt, yo-" Deidara started until I put my hand in front of his face to stop him. He stared at me with a doubtful look on his face. When I nodded in reassurance, he stepped back, giving us more room.

"Well whatever. Let's get this over with quickly, shall we?" He said with a smirk, slowly getting closer to me.

"We're not in middle school anymore, Kiba." I mumbled.

He laughed then started to run towards me, with his fist balled, and one of them raised, trying to punch me.

I caught his fist in my hand and stared at him, a grin starting to spread on my face. "C'mon Kiba. Got to be quicker than that." I gave him a quick jab to the eye right after I said that.

He stumbled back while holding his eye. He looked shocked but that was quickly replaced with rage.

"Naruto!" He screamed while running up to me with his second attempt of a punch.

"See! You do remember my name!" I said in amusement while slapping his fist away. "C'mon, you can do so much better!"

He kept throwing all these slow punches and I eventually got tired of dodging and blocking. I grabbed his shoulders then kneed him in the stomach. He fell, clutching on to his stomach.

I bent down and grabbed his hair, pulling it up to where he was directly facing me. "Do you remember? Other than shoving me in lockers and leaving me there for the entire day, and making me do your stupid errands, you used to beat me up in this very spot."I spat angrily at him. I dropped his head back on the ground. He stayed silent, while laying on his stomach

More and more people were trying to gather around us, taking out their phones to record.

"C'mon Kiba, let's reminisce, shall we?" I said while grinning gleefully. Oh how I'm enjoying this.

I grabbed both of his arms and stood back up, his face was still facing the ground.

"Remember that one time you dislocated my shoulder? All because I didn't get youthe right brand of dog food?" I asked rhetorically. I let go of his left arm and grabbed his left shoulder instead. I placed my foot on the upper part of his back, while keeping a firm grip on his right arm.

I slowly started to add pressure on my foot against his back, and pulling on his right arm. Kiba started to scream in agony while the lower half of his body writhed in pain. I didn't stop until I heard a crack.

The volume of his screams got higher after the cracking sound. I dropped his arm, making a plop sound against the ground.

"Get rekt bitch!" I heard Deidara scream from the crowd.

He looked up at me with tears strolling down his face. "I'm sorry, please stop," he begged.

See, I would never take it this far with a person. In fact, I don't usually like putting my hands on someone. But this is Kiba.

Sucks to be you, Kiba.

"You know what's funny? Hilarious actually," I started, "I said the exact same thing back then. Isn't that hysterical?" I continued with a fake laugh.

"And you know what you did?" I said. He should know exactly what I was gonna do next.

I put my foot under his shoulder to flip his body over, so he was laying on his back. I place my foot right on the middle of his face and started to stomp on it, over and over again.

"Just kept stomping and kicking until my face was purple." I said while stomping.

I came to a stop. I kneeled down and grabbed him by the hair once again, making us at eye level. When I got a better look at his face, I saw that his face had two black eyes, a crooked nose that was also bleeding, loose teeth, and a bleeding mouth. I started to smirk.

"So how does it feel, Kiba? To be in my position back then?" I asked him. When I saw he wasn't going to answer, I threw his head back down, making him roll back on his stomach. I placed my foot over his back and started to scan the crowd, trying to find my cousin.

That's when I made eye contact with him.

Sasuke Uchiha, my former best friend and crush.

Too bad be stabbed me in the back right before I could confess my feelings towards him.

I rolled my eyes at the thought then started to look for my cousin again. Once I found him, I walked over to him. While I was walking, I saw Sasuke run away from the corner of my eye. He probably went to have a tantrum or something. He only runs away like that when he's feeling emotional.

"Poor guy, he picked on the wrong guy," He said while shaking his head.

"Guess who I just saw." I said to him.

"The baby Uchiha?" He said and I nodded.

"You should go talk to him." Deidara said.

"Are you mental?" I asked him seriously.

"Stop looking at me like I grew an extra ball!" He exclaimed. "I'm serious, Naru."

"And why should I?" I asked, while crossing my arms.

"Because you don't completely hate him, dumbass." He replied

I just rolled my eyes. That totally wasn't true. How could I not hate him for what he did? But knowing how Deidara is, he won't stop pestering me until I do it.

"Fine, whatever. But don't expect anything." I said, starting to walk away.

"Go get em, tiger!" He shouted. I stuck up my middle finger, while continuing to walk to the nearest bathroom.

Once I entered, I saw him in front of the sink, rinsing his face. I leaned against the wall, waiting for him to look up. It took him a second to realize that someone was in here with him.

"Yo, long time no see." I said casually.

He just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why so shocked?" I asked in amusement.

A smirk started to form on his face. Ah, there it is, the famous smirk that girls fawn over. "No reason, dobe"

That name brought so many memories. Before I started getting bullied, before Sasuke betrayed me, the good ole days.

"So, how've you been?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation.

"I've been.. okay," he replied, "how about you?"

"Dandy."

There was an awkward silence after that. Until Sasuke decided to speak.

"Naruto, I'm really sor-"

"Save it." I interrupted.

"Naruto, please.." he paused, "I'm sorry for letting you get bullied, and eventually, bullying you."

"I was bullied because I was gay. I have no parents, so I went to my so called 'best friend'. The only person I thought would accept me for being gay, considering the fact that you're a closeted one, but no. I was wrong. Way off in fact. Who would've thought you would eventually start to become just another bully?"

He paused for a second, as if he was trying to process what I just said. "Closeted?!" He exclaimed "What do you mean? I'm totally straight."

So, out of all the things I said, he only heard that?

"You're still saying that shit? When we were twelve, you'd always stare at my ass, thinking I wouldn't notice. Why are you still denying it?" I retorted.

He took a long pause, never breaking eye contact with me as I waited for an answer.

"..It was a phase."

..A phase?

"Phase my left nut. You're gay, Sasuke." I said nonchalantly. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"That's not the point right now," he paused, "is there any chance in you forgiving me?"

I thought about it. I wanted to say no. I wanted to hate him. I wanted to make him pay for what he did to me, to make him feel the same pain that I felt back then.

But I couldn't. Maybe I didn't hate him as much as I thought. I probably could never completely hate him.

However, that didn't mean I should forgive him that easily.

"Maybe." I said as I walked up to him, standing directly in front of him. He was still half an inch taller than me, which annoyed the shit out of me, low-key. 

I looked directly into his onyx eyes and said,

"Prove to me that you're not so obsessed with your 'reputation', then we'll see."

I stared in to his eyes for a couple more seconds, then stepped back, not breaking eye contact. I turned around soon after and exited the bathroom.

------------------

AN; PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!! (((((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.5K 35
Sasuke, son of the head of the police and one of the smartest detectives there are, is assigned to track down an escaped convict by the name of Narut...
76.4K 1.7K 11
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered in my ear. "No. Sasuke, are you?" "Of course. This is a dream come true." He smirked. "Do it Sasuke. Prove...
166K 7K 51
Sasuke Uchiha has a speech impediment that has caused him to become selectively mute. Due to a job opportunity Sasuke and his family moved to this ne...
83.1K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...