She's In Love With A Geek

By notjustarandomgirl

Miss Perfect, Courtney Collins, has everything a teenage girl could ever wish for. She has the Pretty Face, P... More

She's In Love With A Geek
Chapter 1 - The Courtney Collins
Chapter 3 - The Drama Club President
Chapter 4 - The Queen Is In Trouble
Chapter 5 - The Queen VS The Geek
Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Prank
Chapter 7 - Dealing With The Queen
Chapter 8 - Wrong Move
Chapter 9 - Flirtutor
Chapter 10 - Backfired
Chapter 11 - Backfired, again
Chapter 12 - The Note
Chapter 13 - The Unhappy Queen
Chapter 14 - Shady Feelings
Chapter 15 - Something
Chapter 16 - Make It Real
Chapter 17 - Annabel Lee
Chapter 18 - Just Another Deal
Chapter 19 - Losing The Deal
Chapter 20 - Freaking Out
Chapter 21 - Attention
Chapter 22 - Unexpectedly
Chapter 23 - Damn
Chapter 24 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 25 - Different
Chapter 26 - Unbelievable
Chapter 27 - The Date
Chapter 28 - Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 29 - So Close
Chapter 30 - I Drive Myself Crazy
Chapter 31 - The Queen's Order
Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 33 - Karma
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Chad Treyson
Chapter 35 - I Lost
Chapter 36 - He Knows
Chapter 37 - Best Friend vs Best Friends
Chapter 38 - Olivia
Chapter 39 - The Promise
Chapter 40 - Surprise!
Chapter 41 - I Told You So
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 42 - Hopes And Doubts
Chapter 43 - All Too Well
Chapter 44 - The Evil Queen
Chapter 45 - Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 46 - Okay
Chapter 47 - Making Things Right
Chapter 48 - I Love You
Chapter 49 - The Lucky One
Chapter 50 - The Look
Chapter 51 - The Outsider
Chapter 52 - Someone To Talk To
Chapter 53 - Tug Of War
Chapter 54 - Stop This
Chapter 55 - I Believe You
Chapter 56 - The Queen Doesn't Care
Chapter 57 - The Worse Isn't Over
Chapter 58 - Messing With The Wrong Person
Chapter 59 - The Wicked Witch
Chapter 60 - The Real Queen
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK BOOK
Chapter 61 - Karma Is Paying Off
Chapter 62 - The Fighter
Chapter 63 - Battles
Chapter 64 - The Beautiful Queen
Chapter 65 - Actions Speak Louder Than Words
BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER
The Final Chapter

Chapter 2 - Chad Treyson

500K 9.3K 6K
By notjustarandomgirl

Hi Guys. Thanks for the comments and votes. Hope you liked the first chapter.

This story is different from Must Date The PLAYBOY.

Courtney Collins is different from Victoria Peige. Chad Treyson is different from Zach Anderson

Don't compare :)

Hope you'll like it. :)

---------------------

Chapter 2 – Chad Treyson

** CHAD’s POV 

“Chaddy! Chaddy! Wake up!”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone beaming at me.

“Look! Look! My tooth fell out this morning. You think the tooth fairy will come and visit me?” She asked with enthusiasm. I looked at her and laughed at her toothless grin.

“I’m sure she will, Cindy.” I assured her.

It’s not really bad to feed some false fantasies in a child. I see no harm in making her believe in fairies and Father Christmas. She’s only six years old. Besides, I, myself, believed in those things when I was a kid and I stopped believing in fairy tales at the age of eight.

I sat up and looked at her. “Let me see.” She handed me her tooth. I walked towards my dresser, took the small pouch bag then put the tooth inside.

“Now, put this under your bed and…” 

“Be a good girl.” She finished in my behalf. I now handed her the pouch and she hurriedly find her way out of the way. But not before saying, “You better get ready. Mom is cooking pancakes. Thanks Chaddy!” 

That’s my little sister, Cindy. She’s six and very energetic. She always claims that I’m her favorite brother, of course she doesn’t have a choice because I’m her only brother.

I immediately took a bath and get ready for the first day of my senior year. This is the time I’ve been waiting for. After this, no more childish acts and no more high school dramas. After this, the real life will emerge, college.

I wanted this year to be as peaceful as the last one. I have to busy myself so that time will pass quickly. I applied to be a Student Assistant in our school to keep myself occupied and to flourish my college application in preparation to my scholarship.

Good thing last year's SA or Student Assistant, Jeremy Scott, quit the job and transferred to another school. There’s this rumor roaming around saying that it was because of some girl who broke his heart.

Jeremy was one of the good SA’s in the history of Beverly Hills High School. He’s very diligent, smart and workaholic. He wasted the opportunity just because he can’t handle his broken heart. Poor guy.

Well it’s not my problem anymore. The important thing is that I already got the job. I have to work my ass out for the sake of having a good transcript.

The job includes following the orders of the teachers and faculties such as getting a book from the library, checking the test papers, and photocopying the lectures and etcetera.

They entrusted me this because I had a good standing in our school. I'm a straight A student, President of the Drama Club and had a clean slate record. In short, I'm a good student, a very good student that categorizes me as not just geek but a major geek.

I had embraced that title ever since I transferred here. It’s not a crime to be smart and good at the same time. I’m just preparing myself to the reality of life. High School is just a playground. You play and explore until you uncover what you really want to do best. It’s not a destination. Sooner or later, you have to leave that field and find your purpose.

Blabber.

That’s one of my annoying attitudes. I’m thinking and talking about mature stuff at the young age of eighteen. My best friend, Jackson, is always telling me to loosen up and enjoy the life of being a teen. But can you blame me? Of all the things that I’ve experience, being a kid and acting like one is not even an option.

That incident made me the person I am today.  

"Chad, honey, breakfast is ready!"

"I'm coming Mom. Just a sec!"

My Mom is a stay home mom. She’s very hands-on in taking care of my little sister and me. We’re very lucky to have a cool mother like her. She’s not very strict and she’s very supportive in almost everything.

My Dad is not around all the time. He’s a medical researcher. He’s always out in the field to do some searching and proving theories. He’s home once in two months, and since I’m the only guy in this house right now, I’m the one being responsible for the protection of my family while my Dad is away.

Guess that’s one of the other reasons why I shouldn’t be out and playing around.

There’s a big obligation in the palm of my hands.   

Before coming down to have some breakfast, I took a last look at myself in the mirror. Messy hair, goofy glasses, black shirt, straight-cut jeans and backpack. Well, the Geek is at your service.

I went down straight to the kitchen and saw my Mom cooking and Cindy sitting on one of the stool chairs.

“Good Morning, Mom.” I greeted her. I sat down on the stool chair, kissed Cindy on the head and waited for my pancake.

“Good Morning, honey. Today’s your first day. Here’s a special pancake for you.” Mom handed me the plated blueberry pancakes. My favorite. “Want some more, Cindy?”

“Nope. I’m full. I already had five pancakes.” Cindy gestured at her now blotted stomach and we laughed at her complains.

We talked about Dad over breakfast. Mom filled us with information about Dad’s whereabouts. She told us that he’d be home anytime this week. We’re all excited.

After breakfast, I bid my goodbyes to the girls. I went outside to grab my bike and headed to school.

I’ve never been this excited before about the first day of class. Maybe because there is so much in store for me this year, being a Student Assistant and President of the Drama Club, I guess this is going to be my year.

* * * * * *

I arrived at school in time.

I hurriedly went to my locker and grabbed all the things I’ll need after the opening ceremony.

A lot of familiar faces passed by and said their greetings to each another. I took this time to observe the different types of people and examine them.

The Freshmen, The Geeks, The Nerds, The Little Wannabes, The Wannabes, The Jocks, The Weirdoes and of course The Queen Bee and her Minions.

You’ll always notice whenever they arrived. Everything went in slow motion. Everyone would step aside once The Queen sets her feet on the ground. The crowded hallway would split into two so that she and her minions can walk in.

Everyone watched them with amazement and awe as if they were true royalties or Hollywood celebrities. But in reality they’re just some kind of a replica in some teen movies, The Mean Girls.

There goes, as what the others named them, The Slow Blondie, The Talkative Blondie, The Slut, The Copycat and of course, the Queen Bee, Courtney Collins.

No one dared to give bad nicknames to Courtney Collins because she’s the perfect one and everybody claims they love and worship her. I don’t think that’s the real reason behind that. I believe that they’re just afraid that if they announced their hatred towards her, they’d be punished.

Courtney Collins had been ruling this school in almost forever. The moment I transferred here, her name is always everywhere. From the school buildings that were commemorated to her father’s name up to the school’s paper where in she have her own section, The Wonderful Life Of Courtney Collins, written by an obsessed fan. 

As for me, I'm not fanning over that girl. Come on! Who would want a girl like that? She thinks she’s so perfect that she can rule around? She’s acting like a monarch and thinks this is some kind of a monarchy.

You can call it bitterness but that’s how I really feel. I don’t like her and no one knows that I don't like how she turned this school into her beehive. It’s safe to keep that hatred to yourself. Who knows, it might kill you.

But I really don’t mind it. She doesn't even notice me. I’m fine with that because she's not my type and I know girls like her.

They’re nothing but a big trouble.

It’s better to keep your distance to people like them so you’ll have a peaceful high school life.

I turned my attention back to my locker and there I noticed my best friend, Jackson Vibes, was standing beside me, ogling at the Queen.

Am I the only sane person in this school? And am I the only one who doesn’t like them? What’s wrong with these people? Can’t they see that a seventeen or eighteen year old girl is controlling them?

Finally, the show was over and they’re gone. The people resumed their previous business and, at last, my friend is starting to make sense, or not.

"Courtney Collins is so damn hot and gorgeous!” Jackson drooled. “I’d do anything to be her boyfriend. That Troy is so lucky!" He professed.

Jackson and I were best friends since second grade. We grew up and do stupid stuff together. Since he's my best friend, and my only friend, he knows everything about me. And I know everything about him.

"Too bad you’re not a football player, or son of a wealthy man, or buff, or popular." I enumerated and punched his arm playfully, making his day dreaming mode switched off.

"Ouch man! Why’d you do that? Can't you see I'm appreciating the exquisiteness of the world? That's where you should use your camera, dude. She's real beauty!" He said while pointing at the camera hidden inside my locker.

"You know I only shoot the real and natural beauty of the world, not the fake one." I laughed.

“Courtney Collins is not fake!” He defended. “You have four eyes to see that.” He took out my glasses and wears it. “Oh yeah I forgot, this is fake. In fact, you’re the fake one. Hiding with that goofy glasses.” He remarked and tossed the glasses back to me.

He’s always like this. Whenever I talked ill about that girl, he’s constantly on the go into protecting her. It’s like Collins paid him to be her defender.

“Fine. She’s genuine. The royal highness.” I mocked. And that just made Jackson more irritated. I like it whenever I do this to him.

He turned to me and murmured something I don't understand. I was about to say something but the bell rang, signaling that it’s time to go to the auditorium for the opening ceremony.

Oh the opening ceremony. I forgot about it! I have to make a small speech about the Drama Club!

“I totally forgot about my speech!” I panicked. 

Jackson looked at me and gave me a devilish grin. “Karma is a bitch.”

I glared at him and countered, “Some best friend are you.” 

“I know.” His grin becomes wider. “Good luck with the speech!” He patted my back and then he retreated cheerfully.

Even the universe is conspiring with The Courtney Collins. 

Talk about karma.

 ---- END OF CHAPTER TWO ----

What do you think? Share your thoughts.

FACEBOOK FANPAGE = Notjustarandomgirl

TWITTER = notarandomgirl

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW and PROMOTE

Thank you! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 25.4K 70
"This book is the perfect mixture of deep and hilarious. I'm in love with that" - crackhead4ever Teen fiction has given cheerleaders a bad rap. And...
855 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
3.4K 256 45
Everything was perfect until... it wasn't. Winter has gone out of her way to make sure her family friends and school friends never met. Her friends s...
1.1K 31 18
The first time I saw Saxton Crawford we were in high school. He was the football star and I was just another invisible teenage girl. Now, he is a fam...