Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Home bound

4.8K 156 11
By GlaciaGirl

My eyes drift closed and I dream of my family. This time my new family.

We play on the meadow beside a small stream. Hide behind the tree as I hear my daughter count.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!" She says with her toddler voice.

She runs around until she sees me in my usual hiding spot. I Watch as she runs up to me with a crooked smile on her face. She wraps her arms around me legs and giggles wildly.

"I fwound youw mommy!" She giggles.

I pick her up and kiss her forehead. I chuckle when she gives me a toothy smile.

"You sure did baby." I state.

I then see Kayden walking out from the house. He smiles at me and Amberley. She squirms out of my grip and race to Kayden.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She squeals happily.

He bends down and grabs her then spins her around. I laugh when Kayden put her down. she stumbles around, trying to stand up without falling over. Kayden finally walks over to me and wraps me in a hug. I smile at him and he places a hand on my round belly. I feel a kick and he feels it too. He kisses my lips and we all play in the stream until the sun goes down.

My eyes flutter open and I see Kayden,with Amberley in his arms, singing to her. My heart practically melts at the sight. I try to sit up but it hurts too much. I hiss in pain and Kayden's head snaps to me. I see concern plastered on his face as he walks over to me and crouches down. I smile when I see my precious daughter's face.

"How are you feeling?" His voice laced with worry.

I look at him and smile. I nod me head.

"I'm okay. Just a bit sore." My voice is crackily from lack of water.

Kayden places my baby in my arms and walks away. He's not going to abandon me here right? He comes back moments later with a large leaf. Once he gets closer I see he filled it with water. My hero! He brings it to my lips and I drink it greedily. I nod a thank you to Kayden and he smiles.

I pull all of my attention to my baby girl in my arms. Her eyes slightly open but quickly close. I giggle a little bit when she yawns. I watch her until her face turns sour and she lets out a hoarse cry. I know what's wrong, she's hungry. I haven't fed her so she's probably starved.

Kayden is beside of me watching her. I clear my throat and his gaze met mine.

"Umm...she's hungry so..." I trail off.

His look is serious,"I'm not letting you or the baby out of my sight. We are still very close to psychopath's dwelling place. I'll turn my head but I'm not moving from this spot." He says sternly.

I roll my eyes. That's his wolf being so protective. I hear him growl but I ignore him.

"Then turn your head dummy!"

I hear him growl again but he turns around which causes a sigh of relief to escape my lips. I lift my shirt then pull my bra straps off so I can move my bra down. Amberley starts to cry harder so I move quicker.

"Hold on sweetie. I'm almost ready." I say softly.

I position her in my arms and latch her on to my breast. I hiss in pain because I'm petty sure she didn't latch on right. kayden's head twitches but he doesn't turn around.

"Is everything alright?" He asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, everything's good. Just getting used to feeding her." I reply simply.

"Oh okay."

I pull my shirt over my exposed chest and tap Kayden's shoulder with my free hand.

"You can look now."

He slowly turns his head around and smiles.

"See? I was a good boy." I says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Good." I state.

He chuckles then wraps his arm around me. We stay like this until Amberley is fed and ready to sleep. I watch as she drifts into a peaceful slumber.

We really need to get her home before she catches a cold out here.then it dawned on me, I have no clue where we are. I look to Kayden who is happily gazing at Amberley.

"Kayden, we need to get home. She's gonna catch a cold out here."

A frown appeared on his face and his eyes glaze over. After a few moments He is snapped out of it and picks me up. I gasp because of me being sore. He begins to walk deeper into the forest and I have no clue what's going on.

"Where are we going? I thought we were lost." I say meekly.

"I mind linked alpha Darius of the dark moon pack. His territory is about 19 miles away so we'll meet him half way and he'll escort us to his pack house where we can stay for the night." He says while walking.

"How far away from home are we?" I ask.

"Far." He states quickly.

"How far?"

"About 126 miles far."

My eyes grow wide and I tense up. Did he just say 126 miles? How the heck did we get that far from home?

"I'll rent a vehicle so Amberley and you can stay comfy on the way home. I would just let you two ride on my back but I know Amberley will get cold." He says softly.

I love how much he's taken Amberley into consideration. I would've never thought,when I met him, that he could be loving and compassionate. Even though he took my pack away from me, he's given me a new family, a new life. I will never be able to thank him enough for that.

As we walk just gaze at the tiny bundle in my hands. I can't believe I created something to perfect! I happily play with her little fingers until I eventually fall to sleep as well.

-------------------------------------
Kayden's POV

I watch as Tara plays with Amberley's fingers and slowly drift off to sleep. Both of the most important people in my life are safe in my arms. I glance at Tara and Amberley every once in a while to make sure they were okay. I continue to walk until I hear a distant howl. It's Darius.

I don't wanna wake them up but I have to sound off so he can find us. I let out a low howl, only howling as loud as necessary.

'Is that you Kayden?'

'Yeah, it's me.'

'Be there in five."

'Okay, but be quiet.'

'Why? Is something wrong?'

'No, nothing's wrong. Just need you to be quiet.'

I nuzzle my face into Tara's soft hair and breathe in her scent. She smells like vanilla and lilies which makes me shiver with delight. I see Amberley shuffle around and Tara's grip get a little tighter. That's adorable.

A scent hits my nose and I know it's Darius. I scan the forest and my grip on Tara and Amberley instinctively tighten. Even though Darius is a friend, my wolf is very protective of my mate and child right now since Tara has just given birth. I growl when I hear something move in the bushes. My eyes turn red and my canines show. I feel Tara stir and I instantly snap out of it. My eyes go back to their usual blue and my canines are pulled back under my gums.

I see a very naked Darius appear from behind the bush and he walks to me. I growl when he gets too close for my comfort. Darius throw his hands up in surrender and steps back. He knows how your wolf gets after your mate as given birth since he has two children already. He smiles at me and I relax just a bit.

"Now I see why you wanted me to be quiet." He softly whispers.

Darius looks at the two sleeping figures in my arms and sniffs. His eyes glow an amber color and a low growl comes from his chest. I quickly growl back and hold my mate tighter.

"She nor the baby has your scent. She betrayed you!" His voice grows louder.

"It wasn't her choice!" I loudly whisper.

He froze and his eyes grow wide with anger.

"Who did it?!" He whispers.

My eyes travel to Tara who has a slight smile on her lips. I wonder what she is dreaming about? I look back up to a furious Darius.

"Anthony." I state through gritted teeth.

Shock covers his face,"Anthony? Anthony would never do something like that." He says in disbelief.

"That's what I thought and I thought wrong." I turn my head away, feeling tears threaten to spill over.

I see other wolves appear as Darius steps toward me. This time I let him.

"Come on, the pack territory is this way." He says calmly.

I quickly follow, knowing how cold Tara and Amberley are. We walk another nine and a half miles until we make it back to his pack. Darius welcomes us in to the pack house and brings us to a room. I would normally take another room but right now, my wolf in on overdrive.

"Darius, we don't have anything for the baby and-" I begin but he interrupts me which I'm not too happy about.

"Don't worry, I'll bring everything you'll need for the trip back to your pack. My wife is overjoyed that there is a baby here. I'm pretty sure you'll have a truck load of stuff before the night is over." I nod a thanks then enter the room we were staying in.

I close the door and gently place Tara in the soft bed. I pry the baby out of her grip and place her in a bassinet that Darius had someone being up before we got here. I scoot the bassinet beside Tara then jump in bed myself. The warm covers feel amazing and I feel Tara snuggles up to me which makes my heart melt.

I place a light kiss on her lips then wrap my arms around her.

"Goodnight sweetie. I love you."

I lift my head to see Amberley still sound asleep, "I love you too angel. Sweet dreams." I whisper then slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how'd you like it? I thought it was good...

Anyway;

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love ya😘
Thanks for reading!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.3M 25.8K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
784 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...
630K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...