Video Vixen. (Laurinah Fic) [...

By _KayParrilla

Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
epilouge.

thirty-one.

2.9K 96 169
By _KayParrilla

⚠️⚠️️⚠️️

Heads up! If you see anything that you don't like in this chapter then there is an easy solution for you: SKIP THE CHAPTER. Thanks.

Dinah Jane:

"Bye Mommy! Bye Mama!" Gabby shouted before running to us and hugging us.

"Bye baby." Lauren and I said in unison as we kissed her and Giovanni goodbye.

Normani and Camila are taking Gabby, Geo, and Cocoa for the night so that Lauren and I can celebrate our engagement alone.

"Thanks again guys for taking them." Lauren said with a smile.

"No need to thank us...Dev come on baby go to the car with Mami and your cousins."

Devon hugged us goodbye before leaving out with Camila and the kids. Once he left, Normani leaned against the frame of the front door and smirked at us.

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head and reached into the top of her shirt and into her bra.

"Hold on. What are you doing?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and pulled out a small little baggy with two objects inside. When I realized what it was I sighed. "Normani...you keep blunts in your titties?"

Lauren laughed and took them from her hand. "Dinah just accept the gift. Mani you've had those in there all day?"

She shook her head. "Of course not. Camila rolled them up in your bathroom about an hour ago. Consider it as an engagement gift." She said with a wink before leaving.

I shut the door and turned to look at Lauren. "So...it's just you and I. What do you want to do?" I asked.

Lauren grinned as she held up the blunts. "Why don't we wind down and whatever happens after just happens?"

"Cool with me."

x

The living room was foggy, and my eyes felt heavy. Most importantly I felt great. We got through the first blunt in less than an hour, casually passing it along to one another as we talked about nothing.

"Why haven't we done this sooner Dinah?" Lauren asked as she slowly sat up and turned to look at me.

I shrugged and placed what was left of the blunt up to my mouth and inhaled slowly. Holding in the smoke I burned out what was left and leaned towards Lauren. She instantly latched her lips to mine, kissing me as I released the smoke into her mouth. When she pulled away she released two rings of smoke from her nostrils.

"Holy shit...did you see that?" She asked.

"Mm-hmm...I'm hungry. Let's go eat something." I said as I stood from the sofa and shuffled into the kitchen.

She stood there watching me as I prepared a bowl of cereal. Once I sat down to eat she smirked at me and crawled under the kitchen table.

A smile slowly spread across my face as I stuffed a spoonful of Lucky Charms into my mouth. "Lo?"

She smacked my thigh. "Shut up...I'm trying to get your pants down...why are joggers so hard to take off?" She whined.

"Did you try untying them?"

There was a moment of silence. "Got it! Lift up a little."

I did as told and within seconds her cold hands were wrapped around my dick, only to be replaced by something every warm and sensational; her mouth.

When I felt myself hit the back of her throat I chocked on my cereal. "Fuck! Lauren you should probably eat something first I can't have you being hungr-shit!"

She gagged and I guess she tried to stand up but forgot that the table was there because the sound of her head hitting the table echoed throughout the kitchen. "Dammit!"

I busted out laughing and scooted my chair back so that I could look at her. "You alright?"

She nodded. "Dinah I was eating now shush and let me do my thing."

"Cool, proceed."

She crawled from under the table and over to me. Without using her hands she somehow managed to get all of me back into her mouth.

I watched as her head bobbed up in down, her green eyes burning through me as she stared into my eyes.

Well shit. "Fuck." I groaned as I felt an orgasm building up.

She moaned and shut her eyes, I glanced down to see her hand moving slowly inside of her pants.

I smirked and reached forward, grabbing her hair as I did so, and started thrusting into her mouth at a fast pace. "I'm coming Lo...you ready?"

She managed to nod her head as she gagged again. Within seconds I moaned loudly as I released into her mouth.

I let go of her hair and slowly pulled out of her mouth. What she did next surprised me; she swallowed all of my release.

"Lauren you're a murderer." I joked.

"What? How?"

"You just swallowed a few babies."

The room was silent for a moment before her raspy little laugh filled the room. "Idiot. Alright your turn."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I stood and picked her up before placing her onto the kitchen counter. She removed her pants and her soaked underwear before kicking them somewhere behind me. "Don't just stand there Dinah Jane...show Mama what that amazing tongue of yours can do."

"Wait..." I said as I went over to the fridge.

"Oh! Yes grab the Reddi Whip babe. To the left of the milk."

I opened the fridge and grabbed it. "Okay...now I'm reddi." I said to her before snickering.

"No time for jokes, my pussy is not going to eat itself." She snapped.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, I walked over to her, spread her legs, and sprayed cool whip on my tongue before tossing the can behind me. "Ready?"

She nodded.

I started on her clit, tracing my tongue around it before I slid my tongue downwards and in between two wet folds, stopping at her entrance. I didn't move from there, instead I looked into her eyes and she didn't look too happy.

"Dinah!" She shouted at me before grabbing a handful of my hair and taking her other hand to shove my face into her. "Eat it you bitch!"

I laughed and pulled away from her. "That's what I'm doing. Calm your horny ass down." I teased before taking her swollen clit into my mouth.

"Oh gosh!" She moaned as she began to claw at my scalp. I'll admit that it hurt because her nails were so sharp but I was too busy suckling at her bundle of nerves, to even mind.

"Lauren, have you been eating pineapples?" I asked before tracing my tongue down and back and between her folds.

A sweet moaned escaped her lips. "Fuck...maybe."

I chuckled. "Good...now brace yourself."

"Wh-oh gosh!" She shouted out as I shoved two fingers into her.

I don't know what came over me but I started eating her out as if this were my last meal and she instantly turned into a moaning mess. Still even after she had already came twice I didn't stop, I just couldn't seem to.

"Dinah!"

I shook my head and thrusted my fingers in and out of her at a slow and agonizing pace. "Not yet...I'm not done." I husked after removing my fingers and replacing them with my tongue.

"Shit! Okay...you're good. Keep going." She said after wrapping her legs around my head. I kept going for a few more minutes until she came into my mouth.

I looked up at her to see her chest violently moving up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. "Maybe I should just call you Cookie Monster from now on." She said as a big smile spread across her face.

I chuckled and helped her up. "So...should we fuck around the house?"

She nodded and yanked my pants and boxers down my ankles. "Yes,"

X

The sound of our skin slapping together filled the bathroom. I had her bent over the sink while I fucked her behind. It's uncomfortable as hell but the sensation of her warmth clenched tightly around my shaft helps to forget.

"You okay Lo?"

She nodded and moaned. "Yes...fuck, you feel so good inside of me Daddy...fuck me harder please Daddy."

Without saying a word I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her. I watched her facial expressions changing through the mirror. She was trying to say something but couldn't obviously.

She released a shaky breath.

"I won't stop until you come Lauren...come for Daddy." I said sternly as I reached over to rub her clit.

That must have helped because she started shaking and she released an ear piercing screech before her body went limp. I pulled out of her and casually walked out of the bathroom and into the laundry room.

"Lauren, when you're ready just come on." I called out to her.

X

She had requested for the washing machine to be turned on while I fucked her senselessly on top of it. We had one of those double washer and dryers so I was able to get on top of her in missionary.

"Shit. Turn it on high Daddy."

I sighed and reached my hand over to turn the knob on the washer to a higher setting. "You're wasting water Lo."

"I don't give a shit, shut up and give me that long stroke." She demanded.

"Okay," I said with a smirk as I slowed down my pace and rammed into her causing her to moan loudly.

"Fuck! DINAH YOU BETTER FUCKING DONT!"

X

We continued to rotate around the house, fucking in every position that she and I could think of. My high was wearing off and I was getting tired but I didn't want to stop and by the looks of it she didn't want to stop either.

Now we were in the living room, me sitting on the edge of the couch watching as she did all of the work. She was really feeling it, back arched, on all fours with her shoulders pressed against the floor as she slowly fucked herself onto me. I've never seen her like this but if you could the position that she was in...holy shit.

"Lo, you alright?"

She nodded her head. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"That position looks uncomfortable...where'd you learn that?"

She turned her head to look at me. "Ally."

Why'd I have to ask?

X

Lauren:

Fucking all over the house to celebrate our engagement was the best thing, we started in the kitchen and worked our way into the bedroom. Our high had died down but now I wanted to try new things but I felt ashamed to even ask. We're currently in intermission, cuddled in bed with our legs tangled together.

"Dinah...you love me right?" I asked as I subconsciously ran my fingers through her hair.

"Of course."

I sat up and turned to look at her. "Can we try anal?" I asked.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "W-what? You're not trying to um...fuck me are you because I-"

I smirked. "Why do you want me to?"

"LAUREN! No. I don't know..."

I pouted. "Please? I heard it's not so bad."

She groaned. "I swear if you say that Ally told you that I'm running away."

I laughed. "No Cam-"

"Oh gosh no! That's even worse! Lauren you guys sit and talk about sex?"

I shrugged. "Don't you talk to Normani about sex?"

"No...well she talks about sex and I pretend to care...I don't want to hear about what she does to Camila...and how are they doing that anyways Mani doesn't have a di-oh...wow. I'll shut up now."

I shoved her before laying back in her arms. "So...you're telling be that anal would make things different for us?"

Dinah sighed. "I never said that Lauren chill. I just feel like I'll hurt you or something."

"You won't I'll be fine." I reassured her.

"Fine but we do this my way. Get up."

I did as told and followed her into the bathroom. "What are we doing?"

"You'll see. Turn on the shower, get the water warm I'll be back."

Again, I did as told and waited for her to return. When she came back she had her hair up in a bun and she even pulled out the "special occasion" condoms. Yes we had "special occasion" condoms. A four pack of Trojan Bare Skin. We had all kinds of condoms along with toys that Dinah liked to watch me use from time to time. That's another story though.

"Oh we're using those?" I asked with a grin.

Dinah nodded towards the shower. "Get in the shower babe."

I got in and watched as she got in behind me. She looked into my eyes before kissing me passionately.

My back was pressed against the cold tile wall and she started kissing, licking, and sucking on every inch of me. From head to toe and she left no inch of me untouched.

She knelt down and lifted my left leg over her shoulder. "We do this my way Lo...never forget." She winked before latching her mouth around my other set of lips.

"Shit..." I moaned as I threw my head back.

I was in a daze as she continued to eat me out but when she stopped I pouted.

"Daddy, why'd you stop?" I whined.

She chuckled and looked up at me. "Turn around and arch your back."

I turned around and arched my back, not knowing what was next. She palmed my behind and what she did next made me jump a little.

"Sorry do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head and looked down at her. "N-no...shit that feels amazing." I moaned.

She squeezed my behind and went back to what she was doing. Never had I imagined Dinah to be eating me out from the back but wow...alright then.

X

After our little session in the shower she got me out and carried me to the bedroom where she oiled me down and massaged every joint and muscle on my body. It was hard to ignore the fact that she was above me with her erection pressed against my lower back as she massaged my shoulders.

"Babe...I love the massage and all but you've got your dick on my back and I-"

She shut me up by biting the back of my neck. "Let me do my thing Lo...relax."

I smiled and buried my face into the pillow that was under my arms. "O-okay."

She started trailing kisses down my spine before she got out of bed. I turned and watched as she grabbed a bottle of KY jelly. I knew what was next and to say that I was scared was an understatement but I was ready.

After prepping me she put on the condom and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Ready?"

I nodded and braced myself as she slowly pushed herself into me.

"Fuck!" I hissed in pain.

She stopped and then started pushing inside of me again. Finally, She got every inch into me but stayed there for a moment. "Want me to start now?"

I released a shaky sigh before nodding. It hurt like hell but I asked for this shit and I wasn't about to back out now.

The first few thrusts were painful but that pain slowly but surely turned into pleasure as she thrusted in and out of me at a steady pace.

She groaned and kept going. "Damn..."

This was definitely a very different feeling but it felt great and from the sounds of things Dinah seemed to be enjoying it as well.

"Guys! I'm home!"

My eyes went wide and Dinah pulled out of me.

"Shit! I forgot that Taylor would be home later." I whispered as Dinah and I scattered around the room.

"Hello?!" Taylor called out.

Her foot steps were getting closer and closer.

Dinah tripped and hit her head on the side of the dresser as she tried to run to the closet. "Shit!" She hissed.

I smirked. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Get out of bed and put on clothes Lauren!" She warned.

The moment I got out of bed my legs gave out and I fell on top of her.

"What the fuck? Lauren did you forget how to walk?!"

I chuckled. "No...you did this to me...scoot into the closet."

"Guys?!"

Dammit Taylor!

Dinah sighed and wrapped her arm around my waist as she began to scoot into the closet.

"There you guys ar-OH GOD! SERIOUSLY?!"

Fuck.

We turned our heads to see Taylor standing at the door with her hands over her eyes. "Hi Taylor...how was your day?" I asked.

"No! Fuck no. Where is the bleach?!" She shouted.

"For what?" Dinah asked.

"Um so that I can cleanse my eyeballs after seeing my sisters pasty white ass!" She said before running out of the room and into the guest room.

The door slammed shut and Dinah busted out laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her. "It's not funny Dinah."

"Oh but it is babe. It is."

...

I'll just see myself out...

So I don't know what this is and I honestly feel like shit for finishing this on such a beautiful and sunny Sunday morning.

Anyways...I had to listen to music while writing this. Here is some of what I listened to:

And I also listened to another selection of songs suggested by one of my readers. You know who you are. Never again y'all she needs some holy water. 😂😭

😫😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...