AYANO: NARUTO'S LITTLE SISTER

By XanaLife

Ayano was just a baby when Naruto found her in the forest and brought her back to Konoha. The Uzumaki Family... More

AYANO: NARUTO'S LITTLE SISTER

756 43 2
By XanaLife

Hello, Here is The next Chapter. Im so sorry for not updating sooner But I'm very happy and so thankful to you for reading this story! Sweet_Muffens Thanks for the read you got me pumped up! God Bless You!

CHAPTER 3 

(Minato's POV) 

Ahhh~My back feels stiff because of all those papers I signed. I wonder what Iruka will report about my extremely "talented" =_= son today." There was a knock on the door and I surprised when Iruka stepped in my office. "Hokage-sama..." "Iruka, I'm expecting you... but isn't it too early? Naruto, What 

did you do this time?" Naruto  stepped inside while carrying a toddler. "I haven't done anything yet!" ):-D "Who's child is that?" Iruka and Naruto looked at each other and shrugged. "What do you mean by... You don't know?" They nodded then Naruto spoke. " I found her at the forest...Can we keep her as family, Pa?" "Hmm...It's fine with me but we need to ask Kushina too" "Ask  me what? Ooh~What a cute child!" Kushina gets inside my office and carries the toddler. "Kushina?" "Ah! I forgot! I came here to give you your lunch.Naruto tampered my cooking and put a LOT of chili powder." We both looked to our  son with narrowed eyes and he grinned innocently. "Told yah I haven't done anything yet." "No ramen for half a month." 

I said flatly. "Naniiiii????!!!!! (what)" 

"Anyways, Back to the  issue at hand. Do you agree on having a new member of our Family Kushina?" "Totally! Look at 'er isn't yah cute and cuddly?" Kushina tickled the toddler and it giggled. "Well what harm can a cute baby do? I'd love to have a daughter!" ^_^ "Yesss!!!!!!! Heared that Ayano? We're your family now!" Naruto jumped happily and my new daughter, Ayano clapped. "You're happy? We are very happy too." I said and hold her hand. "Pa-pa" We were silent and suddenly Kushina squelled. "Aww Minato! She just called you Dad!" "Heh! She called me 'onichan'!" Naruto said with a thumbs up. "Kyaaa~Aya-chan,Try saying 'Ma'! try 'Ma'!" Kushina said bouncing up and down. "Mah?-" Naruto and Kushina gave out a delighted cheer... Our lives surely grow more interesting.

Hi! Hi! Hi! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 228 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
6.2K 107 39
In this sequel to my other popular book, Michael Jackson and the reader pull even more pranks on each other! **REQUESTS ARE CLOSED**
24.3K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny