AYANO: NARUTO'S LITTLE SISTER

8 years skip. Ayano is 9 and Naruto is 13.

CHAPTER FOUR

Nobody's POV

Narrator: It's a wonderful day in Konoha...

("NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

Narrator: Okay, I should stop saying that.

Naruto tumbled out of door and laughed. "Come back here! Not you too!" Kushina could be heared running inside the house. A window on the second floor opened and a petite silver haired girl peered down. "Naru-nichan! Wait!" She suddenly looked back in the room and hopped out of the window. "AYANO!!!!!!!!!!?" Kushina looked out of the window. "Naru-nichan! Catch!" "Gah!" She landed on Naruto's chest and giggled. "Ittai, Hey~" "Sorry." They laughed together. "NARUTO, BE A GOOD EXAMPLE TO YOUR SISTER AND STOP BEING AN INSTIGATOR! YOU NEED TO EAT YOUR VEGETABLE!" "Let's go, Aya-chan." Naruto carries her on his back. "Okay! Bye, Ma! I'll see you later!"

Kushina's continued screaming stopped when Minato hugged her. "Let them be, They're just being kids." Kushina ran to get his Hokage cloak from a closet. "Ah! Not again! Those two!" Minato raised an eyebrow and Kushina showed him his cloak... Which is ridiculously pink... with ribbons... and smells like flowers and strawberries. They sweatdropped. "My very talented children..." He sighed and wore it. "How do I look?" Kushina burst out laughing and he grinned awkwardly. "I'll get going now... and remind me to get a lot of new cloaks. I'm planning to put this in a frame." He smiled. "Yes. But... Yah sure you'll attend the meeting with the Kazekage in that?" Kushina kissed his forehead and he kissed her's back. "Well, I might as long show off the kids... talent." He sniggered.

Somewhere in Konoha...

"Aha! We're finished Aya-chan!" Naruto covered up the hole they dug. Ayano jumped up and down when she spotted Sasuke and Sakura coming. "Nichan! They're coming and they seem to be really angry!" "Yosh!" Naruto created a clone and made it stand in the middle of the hole while he hide in a bush. "NARUTO!!!" The two other teenagers stepped in the trap and their weight pulled them down. Naruto ran laughing and slipped... He fell in too. "What happened? Sasuke save me!" "Naruto, You idiot!" "Ittai! Sakura, You're stepping on me-" "Huh? Why isn't my justus working?" "Oh no!!!!! Me too! Naruto, I'll kill you if you don't get us out of here!" "Aya-chan! Are yah there?" Ayano peeked into the hole. "Yes! Don't worry! I'll get you out!" She looked around for the rope but realized they left it on the cover so it must have fallen too. "Omfph!" Sakura tried to climb but failed... They dugged a pretty deep hole. "Naru-nichan, I'm going to get help! Wait for me, Okay?!"

Ayano got rope from town but hitted a sand wall and stumbled on her way back. "Watch where you're going." A red haired kid with eyebags glared at her. "Ah, Sorry! You seems to be a visitor but I need help so come with me, Eyebags!" She stepped forward and grabbed the surprised boy's sleeves. He was so stunned that Ayano was able to drag him to the hole. "Naru-nichan! I brought someone!" "She heared cheers as she tied the rope around the tree and threw the other end into the hole. "Eyebags, Come and help me!" The boy snapped back into reality and glared at Ayano. "How did you stop Shukaku from forming a wall?" He asked but Shukaku answered inside him already that it is interested with the girl. "Huh? I don't understand, Eyebags..." Shukaku laughed at the nickname. "Stop calling me that! The name's Gaara, Idiot." "Okay, Gaara idiot. Now come here and help." Ayano pulled on the rope to pull Sakura up first and has her back on the pissed Gaara. No one have ever made fun of him and got away with it. He wanted to attack her but weirdly, Shukaku won't let him and even told him to help the girl. They pulled Naruto up lastly and he is immediately chased by Sakura. "What's your name?" Gaara asked the girl. "Hmm? Right! I didn't introduce myself. I'm Ayano.It's nice to meet you!" Ayano smiled and shook his hand which surprised him again.

Gaara narrowed his eyes on her. "Who exactly are you? Shukaku won't tell me anything." Sasuke suddenly grabbed Ayano and pulled her behind him and stood protectively. "Shukaku? You're a jinchuriki? Who are you and from which nin-village are you from?" Gaara tried to stare Sasuke down. "I'm Gaara of the Sand." Naruto saw Sasuke being protective of Ayano and thought there was trouble so he rushed to them. "Oi. Are yah trying to hurt my little sister? Nobody hurts Ayano, You gotta go thru me first!" He said but Gaara and Sasuke were busy glaring at each other. "What's your name?" "Sasuke Uchiha."

It looked like there will be a fight but the Hokage and Kazekage arrived. "How are you doing, Everyone?" Minato smiled at the kids. "Ah! Pa!" Ayano ran and jump hugged him, Gaara looked at them with jealousy. Ayano saw the jealousy in his eyes before he quickly hid it. "Gaara!" The Kazekage called and Gaara snapped his attention to his father with a bow. "Kazekage..." "We are going home. Go inform the others." He ordered sternly. "Take care, Eyebags!" Ayano called with a wave of her hand. Gaara blinked, frowned, nodded and dispersed into sand.

Hmmmm~ Well? First chapter that I made from taking over! How is it?