AYANO: NARUTO'S LITTLE SISTER

Hello, Here is The next Chapter. Im so sorry for not updating sooner But I'm very happy and so thankful to you for reading this story! Sweet_Muffens Thanks for the read you got me pumped up! God Bless You!

CHAPTER 3 

(Minato's POV) 

Ahhh~My back feels stiff because of all those papers I signed. I wonder what Iruka will report about my extremely "talented" =_= son today." There was a knock on the door and I surprised when Iruka stepped in my office. "Hokage-sama..." "Iruka, I'm expecting you... but isn't it too early? Naruto, What 

did you do this time?" Naruto  stepped inside while carrying a toddler. "I haven't done anything yet!" ):-D "Who's child is that?" Iruka and Naruto looked at each other and shrugged. "What do you mean by... You don't know?" They nodded then Naruto spoke. " I found her at the forest...Can we keep her as family, Pa?" "Hmm...It's fine with me but we need to ask Kushina too" "Ask  me what? Ooh~What a cute child!" Kushina gets inside my office and carries the toddler. "Kushina?" "Ah! I forgot! I came here to give you your lunch.Naruto tampered my cooking and put a LOT of chili powder." We both looked to our  son with narrowed eyes and he grinned innocently. "Told yah I haven't done anything yet." "No ramen for half a month." 

I said flatly. "Naniiiii????!!!!! (what)" 

"Anyways, Back to the  issue at hand. Do you agree on having a new member of our Family Kushina?" "Totally! Look at 'er isn't yah cute and cuddly?" Kushina tickled the toddler and it giggled. "Well what harm can a cute baby do? I'd love to have a daughter!" ^_^ "Yesss!!!!!!! Heared that Ayano? We're your family now!" Naruto jumped happily and my new daughter, Ayano clapped. "You're happy? We are very happy too." I said and hold her hand. "Pa-pa" We were silent and suddenly Kushina squelled. "Aww Minato! She just called you Dad!" "Heh! She called me 'onichan'!" Naruto said with a thumbs up. "Kyaaa~Aya-chan,Try saying 'Ma'! try 'Ma'!" Kushina said bouncing up and down. "Mah?-" Naruto and Kushina gave out a delighted cheer... Our lives surely grow more interesting.

Hi! Hi! Hi! :-)