Could It Be Forever (Book 1...

By SourFig44

Looking back it all seems like just a dream but when reality sets in we look back an think... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
UPDATE ON MY BOOKS

Chapter 12

457 1 0
By SourFig44

I woke up with devilish blue eyes staring back at me.
"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?" Rheese asked, tightening his hold on me and kissed me gently on my lips.
"Yip, I had a good sleep. And you?" I said, lowering my head into his neck and inhaling his masculine scent.
"With you in my arms, I'll always have a good sleep. I don't want you to go in to work today. I just want to make love to you."
He looked at me with puppy dog blue eyes, half begging me to stay with him.
"I can't. Do you want me to get fired?" I replied.
"I'll take care of you, that's if they sack you."  He started nibbling my neck with his teeth, giggling at the thought of Rheese taking care of me.
He climbed on top of me, pinning my body beneath him. His was hard against my sex already. He swooped down and squeezed my breasts with his hands, taking my nipple in his mouth, tending to each one equally. My nipples peaked at his touch and I knew I was wet as I felt the throbbing between my legs with desire to have him.
"Rh...Rheese..." I moaned in his ear. He flung the duvet off the bed, the heat of our bodies and the morning sun, making us burn with lust.
He moved down the trail of my body, licking, nibbling and sucking, until he found his happy spot between my legs.
I tangled my fingers in his long hair, pressing his head closer as I spread my legs wider, offering myself to him. His tongue lapped up my juices, sucking and pulling my folds, driving me wild with desire.
I couldn't take it anymore and guided him up till our faces met and our lips locked, turning my body till he was beneath me.
"You want to be in control, baby?" he said, whispering with his warm breath on my skin, grazing my cheek with his stubles.
"I...I'll give it a go, if you let me."
But before he could answer I found his erect cock, taking me by surprise and lifted myself to slide it in me. The sensation of having him fill me, made me cry out in pleasure. I started riding him as our bodies fell into a playful rhythm, while he pinched my hard nipples between his fingers. I flinched and cried out in sweet pain.
In the distance I heard a phone ringing.
"Rheese...the cell.., ringing," gasping to catch my breath.
"Let it ring," came his reply, groaning.
His hands found my waist and he pulled me down, our mouths collided, his tongue pushing past my lips. We flicked and swirled our tongues around and then Rheese flipped me onto my back with his cock still inside of me.
The heat intensified between us and our orgasms climbing higher.
He let out a growl between his teeth, saying,"Liz, I want to fuck you into tomorrow."
His words pushed me over the edge and I came hard, like reaching the top of Mount Everest.
"Liz!" he screamed my name, as his body convulsed, spilling his warm seed inside me. We layed together panting trying to regain our natural breathing.
"Rheese?"
"Ummm...yes?"
"I think I'm late for work."
He started laughing with his head that was still nuzzling my neck.
"You had this all planned, hey," hitting him playfully with my hand on his back.
He started getting hard in my passage again, my walls expanding to his growing erection once more and we made love for the second time.
After he decided to let me out of bed to have a shower, I locked the bathroom door behind me, not to let him in.
"Liz, let me in!" he shouted and started banging on the door.
"Go away and let me get done," I shouted back to him and giggled.

***Rheese***

Every time I made love to Liz it was better than the last.
The more I had her, the more I wanted her. I finally let her go to have a shower but she was getting wise to my thinking. She locked the bathroom door not to let me in. If only it wasn't locked, god damn it, I would have had my way with her again.
My cellphone ringing, broke through my thoughts and I walked into the lounge to answer it.
It was Keith on the phone telling me that Gerry called him to tell him about the baby.
I asked him to meet me at my apartment and not to go into too much detail if Ben asked questions. I went back to the bedroom and got dressed.
I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, so I left Liz a note saying, ' I'll be back soon.'

***

I couldn't hear him anymore and
finished showering.
When I was done drying myself, I unlocked the bathroom door.
I tiptoed into the bedroom but Rheese was no where in sight.
I got dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and takkies and went to the lounge, but Rheese was gone.
I didn't want to think why he left.
I walked into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and found a note on the kitchen counter, saying, "I'll be back soon." Giving a sigh of relieve knowing his coming back.
I was still very unsure when it came Rheese and love.
I brought the piece of paper to my lips and pressed a kiss on the words before putting it back down on the kitchen counter.

I was hopelessly late for work and had to call Beth at the office.
I picked up my cellphone and dialled Beth's cell .
"Hi, Beth speaking."
"Hi Beth, it's Lizzy."
"Liz, were are you? Is your mom okay?" detecting worry in her voice.
"Beth, I'm fine. My mom's doing better, thanks. Listen I don't think that I'll be in until after the holidays," I said, trying to ease her mind.
"Okay, have a good christmas and new year then," Beth replied.
We said goodbye and I hang up.
I poured my coffee from the coffee machine and went to sit on the couch.
After more than half an hour past, Rheese was still not back. It was after twelve o'clock when I looked at the time and I picked up my cellphone to call my mom.
"Hi mom, how you feeling today?" I asked her.
"Hello, Elizabeth. I'm doing well. Are you having your lunch break?" hearing my mom sounding her old self again.
"No mom, I'm not at work. I decided to take the day off," not wanting to tell her the entire truth. My mom would have a hernia if she knew what I was doing.
"I hope it's not Rheese that's keeping you from your work. I see he is were ever you are," her motherly concern creeping through.
"Yes, mom?
"Don't lose yourself in the process of loving him. Will you do that for me?"
"No, mom. I won't lose myself," replying, hoping for it not to happen but I knew it was inevitable.

'How did my mom know that I loved him.'

We talked some more and before we said our goodbyes, she asked me to let my sister, Sophia, know about her fall.
As I was heading to my room to skype my sister, my cell started ringing to life by my side, it was Ben and I answered.
"Hi Liz. Are you free for lunch in your break?" Ben asked.
"Hi Ben, I would love to meet with you, just let me know where and when. I'm not at work today."
I was exited to see Ben. We haven't had a catch up in days.
"I can meet you in fifteen minutes at Slug and Lettuce?" he said.
"Cool. I'll see you now, now."
Rheese was still not back when I left my apartment, making my way to meet Ben.
As I stepped into the little restaurant and saw Ben sitting at the table in the far corner, near the bar.
Ben saw me approaching and got up to great me, squashing the life out of me with a hug.
"Liz, I've missed you."
Holding me tight and giving my body a squeeze one more time.
"Well, who's fault is that."
Giggling at him as we took our seats opposite each other. "I know, both of us has been preoccupied with the men in our lives," I said.
Admitting that I was no better friend than him.
The waiter came over clearing his throat to make his presence known.
"Can I get you anything to drink?" he asked in a cheerful voice.
Ben answered, "We'll have two of your craft beers and we'll place our food order as well, a large anchovy pizza."
I looked at Ben and gave him the eye.
I hated that Ben ordered for both of us.
"Ben, it's to early for beers."
"I thought you would say that. That's why I gave the order. You know with me it's never too early to drink and besides it's afternoon," laughing at me for wanting to protest.
The restaurant started filling up with patrons for lunch, so I was glad that we came just before the lunch time rush.
"So tell me, where is your other half, Ben?" Taking a sip of my beer that was put down seconds ago.
"Oh, Keith is with Rheese. I thought you knew."
Trying to think why Rheese just didn't mention in his note about meeting Keith.
"We were suppose to go up to the Kruger National Park for a few days, but then your mom landed up in hospital."
"I didn't know," disappointed that I never knew.
"Well, it was meant to be a surprise, Lizzy," Ben replied.
At that moment the waiter arrived with our pizza and Ben ordered another two beers.

'Why didn't he tell me about his plans?'

Before taking a slice of pizza, I finished the rest of my beer.
I started feeling light headed from the beer and realised I never had breakfast. We ate and drank some more while we caught up on each other's lives.
Ben's cell started vibrating and answered the call.
"Hi, she's with me. Tell him to calm the fuck down."
I could tell that Ben was talking to Keith and that Rheese must be the reason he called.
Ben ended the call and looked at me rolling his eyes.
"That's one demanding man you have on you hands, Lizzy."
"I don't know Ben... I think I'm in love with him but their is so much I don't know about him. It scares me." I could feel my tears threatening to come.
"Hi, I know this is all new...but try to relax and enjoy the ride. It's plain to see that you love him, so let him love you back, Lizzy."
Ben stroked my hand, trying to reassure me that it will all be okay.

'The problem was did Rheese feel the same way as I did.'

We said our goodbyes and by the time I walked back into my apartment, I was tipsy from the two beers but more relaxed.
My head flicked up to the musk smell and standing in the kitchen was Rheese.
He had changed into fresh clothes and my eyes roamed over him.
His t-shirt clung to his body revealing his toned muscles. His jeans sat tight on his bottom half, his crotch bulging, calling to me.
I licked my lips at the sight of him and I crossed my legs trying to stop the growing desire to have him.
He looked at me with anger not with desire this time around.
"Why do you make me worry like that?!" he's words came at me, like he was reprimanding a child.
"You were gone, Rheese and I waited for you. What did you expect? Me to sit around and wait for you?" lashing out at him now.
I walked past him to the fridge, needing something cold to cool my temper down . But as I past him, he caught my wrist.
"Have you been drinking?" he held onto my hand waiting for an answer.
"What do you care?!" I shouted and turned, pulling out of his hold and walk to the couch, sitting down with my arm across my chest.

'What the hell was his problem? I could do what ever I wanted.'

In the corner of my eyes I saw him coming to stand in front of me.
He looked down at me saying, "Take off your clothes."
I looked back at him not knowing if I should defy his order.
"Liz, take off you clothes!" his demanding voice rang in my ears.
I got up and standing face to face with him, started stripping down slowly teasing him.
Finally I was standing naked in front of him.
I could see how hard it was for him to control himself from touching me.
His lustful eyes still with some anger lingering behind it, washed over me as he took a deep breath before exhaling.
I could feel his warm breath on my naked body, making me hot with desire, wanting him.
My intoxication made me brave as I placed my hands around his neck, twirled my fingers in his hair, bringing him in for a kiss.
His hands ran down my spine drawing me closer to him.
His erection pressing on my stomach told me how much he needed me and I reached for his zipper.
"Liz...I need you," he spoke into my mouth, with urgency, moaning.
He grabbed my hand and picked me up in his strong muscular arms, carrying me to my bed.
He lowered me onto the bed and took his clothes off, leaving him naked.
I took in the sight of him and my pulse began to race.
"Open your legs?" he demanded.
I opened it up, exposing myself to the man I love, nothing to hide.
He lowered his eyes, looking at my sex and licked his lips.
He crept up on me with all fours and guided his erection to my opening. In one move he plunged into me, making me scream out as his cock hit the back of my wall.
He started riding me slowly and then he picked up his pace, biting his bottom lip.
"Ahh mm...Fuck. You feel good, baby!" he whispered, gasping for air as he kept his pace.
Looking at his face and the pleasure he was getting from me, made me tremble.
Out bodies moved as one as we surfed the waves of ecstasy.
I could feel him getting closer to his release as my orgasm spiked and we let go of our orgasms, rocketing into space, floating.
Rheese collapsed on me, kissing my face and settling his lips on mine.
"That was damn good, baby but never disappear like that again," his breath was still ragged from his orgasm.
He pulled out of me, rolling to my side, pulling me closer to him.
"Rheese... Why haven't you tell me about your plans to go away?" I asked.
He propped himself up on one arm, his blue eyes scanning mine.
"I was going to but then your mom landed up in hospital. But...there is something else I want to tell you."
I pushed myself to a sitting position, putting my arms around me for comfort.
"Wh...what is it?" trying to sound calm.
He climbed off the bed and started putting on his clothes.
"I'm flying back home the day after tomorrow."
The words cut through me like a knife gliding through butter, as the tears swirled in my eyes.
I didn't answer him, too afraid of breaking down.
"Liz, did you hear what I said?"
Turning to meet his eyes, I said, "Yes, I heard you."
My heart was screaming words that should have been said but all I did was climb under my duvet, pulling it tight against my body.
"Can you leave. I want you to go," I spoke softly, not knowing if he heard me.
I felt his hand on my back and pulled away from his touch.
"Liz..Baby, I'll come back."
I could hear the sadness in his voice but ignored it.
"Just leave!" I shouted, turning my face into my pillow and started crying.

I heard his footsteps fading away and then the door closed with a bang.

########################

To my reader's
Hope you are enjoying Lizzy and Rheese's journey so far.
Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter.

Pris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 105 32
This isn't your regular friends to lovers book. This book is filled with lust and mature themes, smut situations and desire filled thoughts. Warning...
9.9K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
5.4K 10 23
From best friends to lovers? Or maybe even parents who knows?? Read to find out ⚠️WARNING⚠️ MATURE LANGUAGE,DESCRIPTIVE SEX/SMUT,MENTIONS OF BLOOD A...
1.2K 66 20
16-year-old Nicole West-Allen. She is a speedster like a father and loves all the girls in high school. what happens when a new teacher starts workin...