The Bad Boy Inside the Fairy...

Door kdotjhae

Falling in love with your best friend is a real pain in the butt. Trust me. Except, in my case, he's the one... Meer

The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit
Short Introduction
(1) Job Hunting
(2) The Three Idiots
(3) The three, no, FOUR idiots.
(4) Epic Failed
(5) Back
(6) The Underground
(7) The Job Offer
(8) Like a BOSS!
(9) Great
(10) Story Time By Beth
(11) DCFC Feautured Story
(12) Mr. Bean is Mr. Dean and Mr. Dean is Mr. Bean
(13) Visit?
(14) Inhale Exhale
(15) Story Telling By Me
(16) Mr. Bean
(17) Car Trip
(18) Who?
(19) Hos P. Tal
(20) Mr. Bean
(21) TV Show
(22) Licked The Taste Of Death
(23) The Betrayal
(24) Always There
(25) Blessing In Disguise
(26) Savior
(27) Doorbell
(28) Well Dang
(29) Stew
(30) Cliffhanger
(31) Dumb
(32) Gift
(33) Shortie
(34) Shut
(35) Happily
(36) Shorts
(37) Who?
(38) Fond
(39) Flour
(40) Sizzling Macaroni
(41) Fam Dinner
(42) The Car Ride
(43) Hair
(44) Family Dinner
(45) Car
(46) Place
(47) Wedding plans
(48) Shooort
(49) Sunflower
(50) Bangs
Guess who's getting oooold~

The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit - Epilogue

5.4K 337 102
Door kdotjhae

This is it...

HI YO PEEPS!

First thing's first:

Thank you for everything. But most importantly, I want to thank my readers who followed me, who voted for this book, who drops a comment!

Everything you do is like a huge supporting tablet when I feel down!

Without you, I wouldn't be able to write "epilogue" here 😭 I would never have finished writing this book!

Plus, A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MY READERS WHO HAD BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY ONE FOR THIS BOOK.

And a GIGANTIC thank you to those readers who were and still is with me from The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit to The Bad Boy Inside The Black suit to THIS!

Hopefully, you guys will also support Riley and Jay's book which is...

The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit

Yes, yes that's Shawn Mendes 😊

The book is up, by the way 😊 You can see it in my profile.

For those who are still not aware, this book is the 3rd in The Suit series, don't worry, you can read the books in The Suit series as stand-alone books 😊

And my short description for that book will only have 2 words... PLOT TWISTS...

For the last time for this book.... oh my gosh 😭

ENJOY 😊😭😊

~-~

This is it...

"Vangs, can you please open the door?" Charlie called out as he brought the huge brown box out of his car.

"I don't know, Charlie. Can I?" I snorted before putting the 2 medium boxes down and opened the door. "We really should've asked for help."

"No." He grunted as he walked inside the brand new house, "We can do all of these ourselves." He dropped the box and smiled happily, "There!"

I looked at his car, and my car, and the huge truck full of our stuff outside. "That's like 1 out of 50, Charles."

His eyes widened and sweat fell from his forehead, "Alright, let me call Dean." He picked up his phone and started calling them.

I laughed and picked up the boxes I left earlier, before carrying them inside the house.

"Need help with that?" He asked as he started walking towards me.

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yup."

I frowned when I felt his hand grabbing the boxes from my hands. "Charlie!"

"Whaaaaat?" He laughed as he literally ran towards the living room with the boxes in his hands.

Sighing, I looked at the insides of the beautiful house I and Charlie picked 4 months ago. The wedding, which happened 9 months ago, was absolutely beautiful.

Weird but beautiful.

"Vaaaaaannnccchhhheeell!"

Chuckling, I ran towards the living room and laughed when I saw him sprawled up on the couch. "What, you lazy butt?"

He gasped and pouted, "My butt is not a lazy butt!"

"Oh, I'm sorry." I covered my laugh with coughs.

"No, no. Apologize to my butt." With that, he turned around, making his butt face the air.

Rolling my eyes, I laughed and mocked saying sorry.

"No, be sincere!"

"Sorry butt. You're not a lazy butt."

"Be more sincere!"

"How?!"

"Kneel down and kiss my butt."

"Fudge off!" I laughed and took a seat at the side of the couch.

I shrieked as Charlie sat down and grabbed me, pulling me towards him and making me land on his lap. "CHARLIE!"

"Yes?" He smiled adorably, making me meltdown from the insides.

I can't believe this man right here is rightfully mine. My best friend and my husband -what more can I ask?

I bent down and kissed his lips, making him smirk and kiss me back-

"Well, this is disgusting." Northon snorted, making me jump away from Charlie.

"I have a feeling that this had happened before..." Easton muttered calmly.

Weston screamed innocently, "Ma! There's a slut inside Vanchel and Charlie's house!"

Privacy, I can really ask for privacy.

"East, West, North!" I gasped out loud, before fixing my shirt and walked towards them, "What are you doing here?"

"Loverboy here decided to call Dean for help, making Dean call my dad and making dad call us to help you." Northon frowned, crossing his arms.

"Which means that dad grabbed us from the arcade to help you guys. So thanks, thanks a lot." Easton followed Northon, which was to frown and cross his arms.

"Him saying thank you to you was sarcastic by the way," Weston added, making me roll my eyes and grab them to a group hug.

"Thank you, guys!"

"Ew!" Easton frowned, pulling away from me.

"Yuck!" Northon gagged, crawling away from me.

"COOTIES!" Weston shouted, jumping away from me.

I heard a chuckled from behind me before feeling an arm around my waist. "You guys are gays."

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I heard Jay's voice from the front door which is coming nearer.

"BUT I LOOOVE YOU!" Riley, Charlie's youngest and only sister, whined.

"Pfft." Easton snorted, before jabbing a finger towards Jay, "He's gay." Everyone chuckled as we watch Jay running away from Riley.

"Hmm.." I trailed off, before looking at Charlie with a smile, "What do you suggest, Mr. Langston?"

He grinned, "Well, let's make her spirit fly!" Then he shocked me till next year when he grabbed a little pouch from his back pocket and opened it. Glitters. He threw the glitters towards Riley and screamed, "WITH THESE FAIRY DUST!"

I gasped out loud, "Charlie!"

Riley coughed as Jay stopped running away and runs toward her. Riley, which looks like she's going to cry anytime soon, fell down on the floor and Jay caught her. He started rubbing her head and blowing her face, saying that "Everything's going to be fine."

I blinked a few times before turning my head towards Charlie and saw him smirking.

I don't know what shocked me the most; the fact that he has glitters with him or knowing that he knows that Jay cares for Riley... but either way, he's my bad boy inside the fairy suit.

He'll only be my bad boy inside the fairy suit.

The End ♥

~-~

THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!

I could never have written The End there without each and every one of you!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK! (Hopefully)

I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU!

KJD

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34.4K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...
3.6M 135K 47
"Wanna watch?" She rolled onto her back and smiled, drawing her lip between her teeth as her hand trailed down her front and dipped between her legs...
954 141 10
Ever since a string of bad boyfriends left Leigh cynical and dark, she kept her heart closed off. With the help of some dark magic, she sarcastically...
92.7K 2.4K 24
Meet the bad boy who falls in love with the nerd♥♥♥♥♥.