Following Tali

mykindafantasy tarafından

Leads on from the season 13 finale When Ziva's farmhouse explodes what will Tony do? Tony's daughter... Daha Fazla

1 - Israel
2 - Paris
3 - Berlin
4 - Italy
5 - A little more Italy
6 - Ohio
7 - Washington
8 - New home?
9 - Tony
10 - Shopping & Dinner
11 - Building
12 - Waffles
13 - Victoria
14 - Still gone
15 - Who?
16 - Going home
17 - Decorating
18 - Finished
19 - Party
20 - Therapy
21 - Work
22 - Baby
23 - Moving in (Amanda)
24 - 7 months later
25 - Birthdays
26 - What?
27 - Where?
28 - How?
29 - What's Jibbs
30 - Flight
31 - This isn't the end
32 - Pool
33 - home
34 - Court
35 - After
36 - School
37 - Who's the father?
38 - Undercover
39 - Pinky promise
40 - Abba
41 - Never found
42 - Grade 2 & Gymnastics
43 - First day of school Victoria & Olivia
44 - Waterfight
45 - Piano
46 - Kelsey?
47 - snow day
48 - Searching
49 - Without her
50 - Christmas without her
52 - AG, Home & New Baby
53 - ITS A .....
54 - Testing
55 - Her
56 - Tali's birthday
57 - Gracie
58 - New case
59 - Go
60 - Fingerprints...
61 - Coming home
62 - Family
63 - Yes?

51 - Gibbs' & New Years

466 17 7
mykindafantasy tarafından

"come on Tali you need to get dressed" Tony yelled walking up the stairs

"One minute I'm dressing Lea" she yelled back

"She's dressed, come on we're going to be late" he rushed chucking the clothes they picked the day before at her and leaving

5 minutes later she came running down the stairs with Lea in her arms, she ran out and hopped into the car buckling herself in Ziva sped off towards Gibbs' house, they where going to walk but they where so late that there was no point it would only make them later.

Tali was wearing the same big sister jumper with fleeced snowflake leggings and snow boots, i hadn't been snowing but the ground was icy and slippery so she wore them anyway, her doll was wearing a red shirt with black writing and a white collar, grey shorts and cute pink pumps with red tips and bows.

By the time they got to Gibbs' house everyone was already there, Luca, Victoria, Kelsey and Olivia where playing by the tree, Emily and Amanda where talking on the sofa then the adults where scattered around the room. Tali rushed to join the others and show them her new doll, each of them had been given a new doll for Christmas, Tali had Lea, Kelsey had #65, Victoria had Josefina and Olivia had #28, Luca wasn't into their dolls so he happily sat with them driving his toy cars around.

"Kelsey dinner" Amanda called setting the last tray of food on the table everyone came in and sat around the table talking and eating, Jenny brought out loads more food for dessert.

"hey uhh Tali I thought you where the youngest" Ellie asked pausing with a forkful of potato in front of her mouth

"I am" Tali giggled

"Big sis" she murmured, everyone was listening now only a few people knew and they where trying their hardest not to laugh or make any noises

"are all your clothes in the wash"

"no"

"is Ziva pregnant" Jimmy asked

"She's obviously not" Abby said looking down at her own stomach then at Ziva's

"are you getting a dog" Abby asked instead

"nope" Tali said "I wish we could though"

"uhhh are you sure it's not Ziva being pregnant" Breena asked "her jumper is quite loose she could easily hide it"

"Ima" Tali asked

"go on" Ziva smiled

"Ima is pregnant, I get another sister or a new brother" Tali grinned

"how far are you" Abby exclaimed her little baby could have a ready made best friend across the road

"Just over two months" Ziva smiled back all they needed now was Kai and their family would be complete, they had Grandpa Gibbs, Uncles, Aunties, Cousins and Best Friends.

"Have you come up with any names yet" Tim asked

"We have a few" Tony smiled

"What are they" Abby asked now really excited

"We're not going to tell you" Ziva smiled finishing her food

"Really Ziva" Abby joked crossing her arms and pouting before bursting into laughter along with the rest of the table

They spent the rest of the day playing games, baking cookies, watching films and laughing.

~~~
~~~~~~~
NEW YEARS
~~~~~~~
~~~

Tali was super excited to go to New Years at Times Square, they where flying over the day before then staying for three nights and flying back before school started again.

Everyone had their bags packed, the whole team was going as Abby had decided how to spend everyone's bonuses. Tali had packed her bags days before they where due to leave she had 3/4 outfits for herself, 3 for Lea and a couple other toys, she ran down the stairs to wait in the car for Tony and Ziva who where desperately trying to find Tony's passport so Tali posted a couple musical.lys and practiced her ASL which she had been learning over the last couple of weeks.
"Sorry Tals" Ziva sighed holding Tony's passport and sliding into the drivers seat.

The whole team was meeting at the airport so the three of them hopped out the car and dragged their bags inside

"Olivia" Tali yelled running off towards Ellie and Olivia "Tali" she yelled back

one by one each family arrived, even Ducky was coming along this time, they boarded the plane, they where somewhat in the middle of the plane with Tali, Victoria, Olivia and Ellie sitting together, Ziva, Tony, Abby and Luca together on the other side, Jenny and Gibbs where in front of Tali and next to two random strangers, Amanda, Kelsey and Ducky where to the left of Gibbs and Jenny with another older guy then Breena, Tim and Jimmy where in front of them with another pregnant woman.

It wasn't a long flight to Times Square so they arrived pretty quickly and went straight to their hotel rooms. Ziva had booked them a room at City View Inn, they had two double beds in one room and a small bathroom, the room also came with free wifi so as soon as they had unpacked a couple things Tali was on facetime to a couple of her school friends and giving them a quick tour of the hotel room while Ziva was booking a cab to take them to Times Square the next day and Tony was looking through all the tv channels. They spent the rest of that day watching tv and playing games in the hotel room.

The next day Tali woke up first so while everyone else was sleeping she dressed Lea and took some photos of her and the view from the window which was pretty good even though it wasn't a ridiculously expensive hotel then when Tony and Ziva woke up they went down to get breakfast, the hotel had cute little dispensers for cereal and a waffle maker so Tony started to make Tali some waffles while Ziva went to make coffee, cocoa and buy croissants for her and Tony. As soon as they had finished eating they met up with Abby, Luca, Ellie and Olivia to go shopping for the morning, they had to be back at there hotel room by 4 so they could get to Times Square for 5 and get a good view although Abby was staying in a different hotel and had a great view of the ball drop from there.

They wandered round a couple shops then headed back with snacks for the night, they met up with Tony and to change and get ready, Tali insisted on wearing her gym outfit, shorts with an aztec print and a black band and a crop top that was mainly black but had the same aztec print on one strap. Ziva made her wear a pair of grey leggings and a fluffy white hoodie over the top so she didn't get cold, they fully charged all their phones then met with everyone but Abby, Tim and Luca who where staying in a different hotel because of how far along she was with her baby and that Luca was still really small.

They arrived around half 4 so it was relatively empty and they settled a good distance away from the ball, and laid out a blanket, Amanda and Kelsey watched Tali do a bunch of gymnastic moves before deciding to film some on musical.ly then make a lively. Eventually more and more people arrived so Amanda took Tali's bag and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders to make it harder for people get to the bag. Tony was holding Tali, Jimmy had Victoria and Ellie was carrying Olivia so they could see better, Kelsey was standing between Emily and Amanda then Jibbs, Tiva and Breena/Jimmy where together and Fornell was awkwardly next to Ellie.

It got to 11:59 and everyone was staring at the ball counting down, 3, 2, 1!!! Everyone yelled then kissed their partners "Imaaaa" Tali complained looking away from her parents as everyone began singing auld lang syne

A/N - Yay! I finally updated sorry it took so long Wattpad doesn't work on my iPod for anything other than messaging and notifications for some reason

Sorry if any of this isn't exactly right, I spent a lot of time researching but I probably didn't get all the details right : )

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9K 113 22
Tony and Ziva go camping but are surprised with some interesting news in the morning. Tiva fluff we all want and love. (Takes place after Berlin, Zi...
72.1K 1.7K 28
(After Season 11 Past, Present and Future, Ziva is gone) Nobody ever asked why Tony wasn't dating and flirting any more. Nobody wondered that he didn...
31.2K 848 27
What would force Gibbs to use a code word he hadn't used in over seven years? And why is it so urgent that the Director meet him at Bethesda Naval Ho...
9K 215 19
A story about Tony and Ziva and their daughter, who goes missing, they must find her before time runs out. I am not going to edit any of the story si...