Why me?

By kooky_kru

How can life move on when something that completely ruins it happens? How can an innocent child unaware of an... More

Seaside?
Mom? Dad?
New guardian
This is your home now
Untitled Part 5
6
7
8
9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Author's note

67 6 0
By kooky_kru

Hey guys! I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my story till the end and I really hope you liked the trip to Alice's horror world.

Every comment and every vote motivated me to keep writing and I am incredibly thankful for that.  I believe each and every one of my readers is a great, beautiful person and it makes me happy to have such people reading my work!

If you want to read anything else written by me, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get on with writing the next story for you guys! 

I am very close to 1K and it is thrilling for me to think about it so thank you once again!  Love you all n stay strong!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 18 21
A young girl who has an amazing life never saw what was coming her way. Just one moment her mom and her were laughing and the next their car was engu...
216K 2.1K 34
One day, I read that in real-life fairy tales, the princess sometimes needs to befriend the dragon and kill the prince, perhaps not to the most extre...
429 0 32
Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying because everyone has something going on i...
ABHORRENCE {Complete} By C

Mystery / Thriller

54 5 5
"The difficulties lay not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping old ones" Technology had been playing its most important in the human lifest...