Stranded (Ruby X Sapphire) [D...

By cybernet_baguette

A fanfic that I wrote because a friend asked me too. This is my first fanfic btw. Here's a little love betwee... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Continued Adventure
Chapter 4: Sad Memories
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Captured
Chapter 7: Trial Preparations
Chapter 8: The Trial
Chapter 8: The Savior, our freer
Chapter 9: Christmas
Chapter 10:Together and Apart
Chapter 11:Broken

Chapter 5: A Kiss

535 12 0
By cybernet_baguette

Ruby and Sapphire sat silently, staring at the fire. They didn't know what to do since they were alone. Jasper returned to Homeworld and the rest of those gems decided to leave Earth alone. Sapphire started singing a tune, and Ruby joined in. They hugged and smiled at each other. Ruby pushes Sapphire's hair away from her eye, and kissed her. Sapphire kissed back. Ruby knew this would get better, living on this island. Sapphire's future vision isn't working anymore, since she cracked her gem when fighting Lion, who went savage after Steven's death. Surprising how everything you once loved could leave you so easily. Ruby pulled out of the kiss and let go of Sapphire's hair and turned to face the fire again. "Can I ask you a question ?," Ruby asked. "Didn't you just ask one?," Sapphire joked. Ruby laughed. "Okay but really. Do you believe that things will get better for us?" Sapphire stopped smiling. "I hope."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
718K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC