Demigod Games

By BeckyMay56

The wars are over. The Second Titan War had passed so long ago. The Giant War was now over for almost a whole... More

Demigod Games
Preperation
Time
Home
Secrets
Family
Peace
Life
Love
Panem
Jobs
Reap
Show & Tell
Arena
Death
Brother
Hapiness
Playing
Eight
Twelve
Who Said?
Dateline Demigod
Choices
Wars-Part One
Wars-Part Two
Wars-Part Three
Done

Wars-Part Four

88 3 2
By BeckyMay56

Taylor

We all sat down. The whole family was here. Dad, Mom, my Jason, Hannah, all the Unkles, Aunts, cousins, my grandparents on Dad's side. Percy's dad had come. And two other people. His ex-step-parents I guess. But what ever.

" Shocking news from the Capitol," a woman said on TV," President Rain has surrendered against Perseus Jackson and his army. Rain states because he's already lost well over 1000 in almost a month, and he can't risk sending any more. Jackson gets his country back. Obama is back as President to finish his office for another two years. The distrcts have gone back to states. No more Hunger Games. It's America once again. We are free once again. Percy isn't planning on anything to Rain and his fighters other than releasing them from the Government. Here's Jacob Lee with Percy right now."

The camera went over to a man with Percy, and behind them tons of people were celebrating.

" Percy," Jacob said," America is back, we are free once again. What are you going do after you celebrate?"

Percy was silent after a moment he spoke again.

" I don't know," Percy told Jacob," Help build a new home for all these people first. But outside that I don't know. Just let it take it course."

" Where is your family?" Jacob asked Percy, and we fell dead silent.

" I don't know right now," Percy told Jacob," My two brothers are behind us somewhere. I don't know about the rest. My wife is somewhere back there, too."

" He got married?" I asked, and everyone else just shrugged. How did we not know this stuff?

" What about your parents?" Jacob asked.

" Mom I don't know where she is," Percy told Jacob," I haven't seen her in 4 years I believe. My dad remains to busy. Being all over all the time. I'm hoping to find my mom and sisters and step-dad. But if I don't I guess I just won't see them."

" Well why did you turn it down when they asked you as president?" Jacob asked," Most people kill for that."

" I know people see me a leader," Percy told Jacob," But I lead in wars, battles. I don't lead countries. I'm not one to be a President. Outside war, other people can lead. I mean I've been asked if I wanted a throne before with my dad or if I wanted to lead a Legion into war. Now I had no chioce with the Legion, but I did for a throne, and honestly, I turned it down. Like I said before the Games, my flaw is loyalty. It would be dangerous if I went to office for America."

" ALright, then," Jacob said," That's all the time we have. But it was nice to talk to you. I'm Jacob Mason from Eyewitniss 7 News. Thanks for watching."

We turned off the TV, and Percy's fathers except my dad left. So now we would be in New York City. I just wonder if Percy would ever see us again. I missed him. But they were doing another show/ They were making Percy open it with a song ending the war. Everyone was invited. At Empire State Building in one hour. So we decided to go. See Percy again. Maybe he'll see us in the front row in the center. Hopefully he would reconize us.

When they annouced up Percy at the show he seemed happy, which I was glad to see. They let him make a little speech.

" I think I realized this when I was about 15," Percy said," At the time I was living with my mom and second step-dad, and I beleived that 15 wasn't a big year when everyone was taking it as a big deal because only year until I would be able to drive. But I thought I was supposed to die when I turned 16. SO it wasn't a big deal to me. I had known I was different before since I was about 12. But I turned 16, and I never died. It gave me the hope I have every time I end up fighting. I never considered when I started at age 12 that I would live to see 17. And after I never thought it would last to long. Now I can I made it half way. I'm halfway there, and I'm feeling good about it."

The music started, and I liked this song. It seemed to fit him. I mean I only really knew him not long. I really talked to him about three times, and know almost nothing.

When the chips are down, back against the wall

Got no more to give 'cause we gave it all

Seems like going a distance is unrealistic

But we're too far from the start

So we take what comes and we keep on going

Leaning on each other's shoulders

Then we turn around and see we've come so far somehow

We're halfway there, we're looking good now

Nothing's gonna get in the way

We're halfway there and looking back now

I'd never thought that I'd ever say

We're halfway there, we're halfway there

If you never flew, we would never fall

If the world was ours, we would have it all

But the life we live isn't so simplistic

You just don't get what you want

So we take what comes and we keep on going

Leaning on each other's shoulders

Then we turn around and see we've come so far somehow

We're halfway there, we're looking good now

Nothing's gonna get in the way

We're halfway there and looking back now

I'd never thought that I'd ever say

We're halfway there, we're halfway there

How you ever gonna reach the stars

If you never get off the ground?

And you're always here where you are

If you let life knock you down

We're halfway there, we're looking good now

Nothing's gonna get in the way

We're halfway there and looking back now

I'd never thought that I'd ever say

We're halfway there, we're halfway there

(Oh, we're halfway there, halfway there )

Oh, we're halfway there, halfway there

The show went by smoothly and it was interesting. After the show Percy was talking with someone I'd say around my age. More of a goth, though.

" Well someone wants to see you," Percy told the guy, and this girl who looked Percy's age but like the guy showed up and god, it made him happy. But he was talking to Jason again.

" Well what are you going to do after everyone splits up?" Jason asked Percy.

" Well," Percy said," Constructing camp won't start for a few months, so maybe try to find my step-dad, mom, and sisters. You?"

" Find my mom," Jason told Percy," Thalia dropped as a Hunter. So we're just going to be looking for our mom. If we can't find her, just figure she's dead. It's been years, so. . . I'm probably not going to be helping out rebuilding camp. Busy enough as it is. So I'm guessing this is goodybye."

" It was nice knowing you," Percy told Jason," We might see each other again. I'm not working at that camp. Or living in it. Just helping out rebuilding.We could see each other again. I've seen weirder happen."

" Like Luke I'm guessing," Jason said.

" Weirder," Percy told Jason," You have to remember I've been to the Underworld."

" No kidding," Jason said," See ya'."

Jason walked away, and Percy stayed where he is. It was just me right now. Rest of the family was elsewhere. But what ever. I found him. 

" Percy!" I said, and I don't think he was expecting that because he jumped at my voice, and turned around.

He wasn't expecting me, but he reconized me.

" Four years," I told Percy," You have been gone. We've tried and considered everything. Tried sending a letter, calling you, messaging you over the computer, and when it didn't work we pretty much thought you were ignoring us. WHen we learned you were alive we thought you were ignoring us."

" No," Percy told us," Just another stupid war to deal with."

" Stupid war," I said, and Percy agreed with that," So is fighting a war scary?"

" Sometimes," Percy told me," Depends on who your fighting, and what you could lose if you lost the war. When some one is trying to kill you of course it's scary. But that's why we trained years before."

Made sense.

We all met up at Mom's place. For those who didn't know him got to meet Percy. But I was just shocked he remembered all of us. He only had knew Hannah as long as me. Never really could talk to her because last Hannah saw Percy outside yesterday she was 3. She's 7 now.

We all had tons of fun the whole day. Percy didn't act like I thought he would. He was fun, layed back. And he just got out of a war. I mean it was amazing how he acted. But of course Dad had to ask.

" If you're not in the army," Dad told Percy." What were your doing fighting in a war?"

Percy glansed away two seconds, and looked back at Dad.

" You don't remember, do you?" Percy asked Dad, and Dad got confused. So was I/

" Remember what?" I asked Percy," You talked to us like 4 times before today."

" Yeah," dad said," Remember what?"

" You've met my dad, right?" Percy asked us, Sally left the room, and we nodded out heads.

" He was here earlier today," I told Percy," We know him. Your dad and Sally are divorced."

" Well not exactly," Percy told us," My dad wasn't allowed really to get married. But you know his name?"

" Named after the god," Dad said," Poseidon. Why?"

" Since you can't put this together," Percy said," Poseidon is Poseidon."

" What?" Jason asked Percy, confused.

" Poseidon is Poseidon," Percy repeated," Think about it."

Jason was first to realize it.

" So you name is Perseus," Jason said," Your dad's name is Poseidon, and you say Poseidon is Poseidon. . . oh. . . I get it now!"

" What?" I asked Jason.

" Just think about it," Jason told us," He killed a snake as a kid, has been kicked out of every school he has gone to, fights wars, people see him as a hero, he survived the Games, and the big give away is his dad's last name. Poseidon."

" What's your dad's last name?" Dad asked Percy.

" Here's the thing," Percy told us," He doesn't have a last name."

Then it hit me. Poseidon is Poseidon. Like the god Poseidon. From the myths. 

" But that's myths," I said out loud, and that's when it hit every one else.

" Well you can say that," Percy told me," Doesn't make it true, though."

" What's your proof?" I asked Percy.

" You know how the Romans show years at their camps, right?" Percy asked," With something called a SPQR?"

" Yeah;"

He pulled up his sleeve, and sure enough a real SPQR was on his arm. 6 bars, and a Trident. Six years, father is Poseidon or Neptune.

" Crap," I said.

Okay, so I had a step-brother that was a demigod. That's. .. . . scary.

" So you must've fought more than once in war," Jason put together," How many wars did you fight?"

" Five."

" Holy crap!" I said," Five!?"

" Yeah," Percy said," People get easily pissed at us."

Around 7 Percy left. Why, I'm not really sure. But he did. WHen I remembered he was married now. Okay, so he must have to return to his wife before she starts flipping out who ever she is. Did he have a girlfriend or fiancee when I met him. He was 18 when I met him.

Boom!

Continue Reading