Done

Nico Di Angelo

The war had been done with two years now. I'm 21. Haven't seen Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Jason, any of them really since the war ended and Camp was rebuilt as Camp Anceints.Because there would be the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians. And more if they've made more peace in the past few years. I had gotten another sister. Leah. She was nice. I never told her about Bianca. I haven't heard Bianca's name since Jason, and I'm glad. I still think about her and miss her more than anything. 

But I was still dating Zia. SHe's the only one I really kept contact with. With out contact I know that Piper became an actress, Frank fights in the army, Clarisse is a cop, Luke is a lawyer, Chris is a judge, Hazel became a jewler ( ANd I know how ) Grover joined the DNR, Jason became a pilot, Thalia is now an actor, too, Percy I really don't know, and I don't know about Annabeth, either. That's all I know. I'm an actor, but haven't crossed Piper or Thalia yet. Zia was a teacher

Today was officaially 8 years since the Second Trojan ( Titan ) War against Kronos. Percy's 24th birthday. Zia and myself had gotten engaged on her birthday last week. Of course we lived together now. But I had work today. I was starring on Castle this week. Maybe I would find Piper or Thalia. I did miss them. 

I walked into the set, where Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic, Molly Quinn, Susan Sullivan, and Penny Johnson were talking or doing something. Not everyone was here yet.

I was playing the part of "3XK", which stood for 3 X Killer.

Anyway, we were taping Day Three. About half-way through. And we were having some more people come in to shoot a few more scenes. I wasn't told who it was. But I would get to meet them. We were all excited since nobody else knew, either. Just the Director and manager and those people. Not the actors.

The first person to get there was a red head woman about a year older than me. Maybe two.

" Who are you?" Nathan asked the red head with respect.

" Rachel Elizabeth Dare."

Oh, crap!

I froze when I heard her name. Gods, okay, so Rachel Elizabeth Dare is an actress. Nice to know.

ANd she knew I would be here, because I was at the end of the row of actors, and we all said our names.

" Stana Katic," Stana told Rachel Elizabeth Dare," I play Beckett."

And I was last.

" Nico Di Angelo," Rachel Elizabeth Dare," 3XK, the hell you've been?"

" Where have I been?" I asked Rachel Elizabeth Dare," Where the hell have you been?"

" You guys know each other?" Molly asked us.

" Three years ago," Rachel Elizabeth Dare told them.

" Two," I corrected Rachel Elizabeth Dare," It's Percy's 24th birthday, not 25th."

" What ever," Rachel Elizabeth Dare snapped. Gods, someone has a large attitude now. Why?

The other person that came in was the actor who played Captain Montgomery. The episode was called REBIRTH. In my opinion I should be the who raised him from the dead. But what ever.

Then the manager pulls me to the side, tells me they got someone else for the part of 3XK, and that I would the person of rebirth.

" It's fits you perfectly!" Rachel Elizabeth Dare told me," You raise the dead anyway!"

" Shut up!" I told Rachel Elizabeth Dare," No, I don't do that in my free time."

" So who's playing 3XK now?" I asked the manager, and he pointed at someone with green eyes, black hair, with just one grey streak.

" "Percy Jackson."

" Crap!" I said.

" Sucks for you," Rachel Elizabeth Dare told me when the manager walked away.

" Coming from the person who had on him," I told Rachel Elizabeth Dare just the plain truth.

Percy was talking with Nathan and Stana, and I was in earshot.

" So who else is starring?" Percy asked them.

" Rachel Elizabeth Dare as a suspect," Stana told Percy," And Nico Di Angelo as the rebirth."

Percy froze, and I had this feeling something bad was going to happen, because not for that reason, but out of nowhere a pain came from deep in my gut that was so painful I started not being able to think straight.

" Nico?" Nathan asked me, seeing I froze.

" Percy?" Stana asked Percy.

" Rachel?" Molly asked Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and at the exact same time we all let out a scream of pain, and it went black for me. I don't remembered what happened after that.

I thought I was done with this crap. I. . I thought these people were finally gone. I was done with that part of my life.

I thought. 

I didn't know.