They Call Him Asshole.

By kimmyxad

Book Two. Liv And Orin's story. Before reading this book please read I CALL HER BLUEBERRY to gain a better u... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Three.

535 36 3
By kimmyxad

Orin's Point Of View

I had listened to the radio as the sky began to darken, it was almost ten and I was on my way to hell,

which just meant that I was on my way to get the stuff my dad keeps pestering me to get from Anita.

I was in no mood to see her, in fact I was in no mood to see anyone besides Olivia, I sighed at how much I just wanted to be near that pain in the ass that I happen to fucking love so much that my heart just malfunctioned at the sight of her, I had missed everything about her, from the way she laughed to the smell of her hair,

Everything about her was just so fucking...missable.

I'm such an asshole,

I thought, breathing in, turning into Anita's street while lights illuminated the path, I drove slowly as I narrowed my eyes to spot a black mustang in my mother's driveway.

Fucking strange, Stephan and Pais were home. Why didn't anyone fucking tell me this,

I parked directly in front of Anita's house, feeling dirty, sweaty and just completely drained with the added bonus of looking like utter shit, work was hectic today and had taken a toll on me but no one said that working with cars would be a quick, clean and easy job.

I descended from my car and then yawned stretching out my arms as I cracked a few bones before shaking my body in place, to walk up the pebbled pathway.

The front light was on, as laughter filled inside of Anita's house, well that's for sure a first,

I rolled my eyes before stepping inside to see Paisley's eyes grow wide at the sight of me, I couldn't tell if she was happy to see me or not, but I'm sure she was. I smiled and then closed the door behind myself as I felt her run towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist, burying herself into my chest as I coughed taken by surprised at her excitement.

"Oh my god, I've missed you." She said as her coffee colored hair was all over the place, including my mouth.

I spat it out as I hugged her in return.

"I've missed you too." I said rubbing her back and then she let go. "But I'm pretty pissed off." I glared at her with slits for eyes.

"I literally had no idea we were coming home today, Bree got sick and honestly, Im home sick too, I've missed dad and you and mom" she smiled sweetly at Anita who stood behind the kitchen counter watching us and then she said "and I miss Liv, God I miss Liv!" She said almost as if Liv was water and she was a dry dessert craving for rain.

Well, Pais that makes too of us.

I thought, and then asked "where's my girl!?" My eyes serious, Bree was sick and I just wanted to see her.

"I just put her to bed." Stephan said stepping down the staircase, this guy always looked as if he was model for Adidas or Nike, his everyday clothes represented nothing else.

"Hey man." I nodded and then he came towards me taking my hand "hey," he smirked as I watched paisley cuddle up to him as he kissed her forehead,

It's funny to think that if someone told me that I would bare witness to this a year ago, I would call them a fucking liar,

But I like Stephan, I like the way he treats my sister.

"She okay?" I asked folding my arms on my chest as he nodded "yeah, she just has a fever but she's okay now." He smiled small, "Ima go upstairs to my old bedroom, to lay with her for a while, and call Liv, see if she's keen on coming over." Paisley nodded and then my heart pounded at the thought of Liv coming over.

She can't see me like this, she can't see me looking like utter shit, drained, with red tired eyes.

My sister than kissed her boyfriend and then smiled at Anita before hugging me tightly, I like when she hugs me tightly, it reminds me of when we were kids and when she was scared and needed me to protect her, I miss that the most,

Her needing me to protect her.

"Blueberry, Ima be up in like a few minutes okay baby?" Stephan had said and then she smiled "okay." Before stepping up the staircase.

"Y'all sleeping here?" I asked curiously wondering why the fuck they would wanna do that and then Stephan answered me,

"Yeah man, your mom knows what she's doing when it comes to my ill daughter, and we kinda need her help when Bree wakes up or cries because of something." He said sounding sad, which he was, I could see it in his eyes, I mean his daughter was sick and I suppose that was awful to endure.

"Yeah I get it." I patted his arm "if you need anything man, I'm always here to help." I nodded and then he laughed sadly "thanks, I appreciate it." He said and then grabbed his car keys, "Ima go park my car next door and grab a few thing, I'll be back soon." He ended and then I nodded as he he stepped out before kissing Anita'a cheek.

"Orin." Anita smiled as I turned to see her.

"Hey." I said "dad wanted me to fetch stuff, I don't really know what stuff he's talking about he just said stuff." I stood there scratching the back of my neck and then she laughed,

"It's just a bunch of cleaning supplies and paint, I think he's planing on reprinting his house." She shrugged and then came towards me. "You okay my baby boy?"

"Anita don't call me that." I laughed under my breath. "But you're my baby Orin." She said in that soft tone she uses.

"I'm fine." I nodded still smiling. "Why would you ask?" I was curious.

"It seems like something's bothering you." She said narrowing her eyes.

Olivia. Only Olivia.

"Naw, I'm good." I said pushing a smile, "I'm kinda super tired, do you mind gathering the stuff so I can leave. I've just really had a tiring day." I said and then she smiled widely.

"Why don't you just sleepover too, I mean your rooms still your room and it's exactly the way you left it." She was hopeful, but I wasn't sure,

I contemplated for a moment.

"Uhm..." I yawned feeling the tiredness sting at my eyes, my aching muscles needed rest and I suppose staying one night, won't hurt "sure" I said softly and then she squealed.

"Great!" She clapped her hand, "we can go for breakfast tomorrow and then you can stay over again." She suggested and then I laughed stepping towards the staircase "I mean we can do a family breakfast, if Bree's feeling better, I'm not working tomorrow but I'm not sleeping over for another night, don't push it." I smirked and then she laughed "okay, I'm going to shower then I'm off to bed." I nodded and then she watched me walk up the staircase.

"Goodnight, I love you." She said sweetly and then I said "goodnight" politely before stepping towards the bathroom, craving the shower I so desperately needed.

I can't believe I'm back here, back in this house again, so many memories had flashed in my head as I drifted deeper into the hallway, I breathed in and then sighed.

Fuck.

Olivia's Point Of View

"Yeah, I'm legit a few streets away!?" I held my phone to my ear as I drove towards Paisley's mother's house, Bree was sick, Paisley was home and it sounded as if she just needed me,

But I promise I needed her more.

"You sleeping over right?" She asked as I checked my mirrors "yeah if you want me to."

"Of course I do!" I heard her laugh and then she said "Stephan, Bree, and I are sleeping in my room and apparently, Orin's sleeping over too. So you're probably going to have to sleep in his room." She said as if it was nothing because she had no idea what I had been through with that boy, she thought it was like old times where Orin and I just slept in the same bed from time to time and it was nothing, which at that point it was, but this was a different ball game.

This wasn't a flirty cute friendship anymore, this was a serious heartbreaking relationship.

My heart beating so loud it had drowned out the sound of my engine, but I couldn't tell her, not now, the timing just wasn't right.

I breathed.

"Sure." I played it cool, swallowing hard as I pulled up in front, and then parked behind Orin's car. "I'm out front, I'll be up soon." I said and then hung up passing his black Range Rover, rolling my eyes.

I won't lie I was tempted to deflate his tires and throw a rock through his window, but my pettiness can wait,

For now at least.

I walked into her mother's home to find it in darkness as if everyone was asleep.

I was relieved knowing that I didn't have to interact with Orin, hopefully when I climb into his bed, he'll be asleep.

My eyes wondered around and then I heard the fridge door shut, pulling me to notice Orin's back towards me, he was topless, his body more glorious than I had remembered and it's as if the scent of him had fiercely hit my nose,

Fucking great.

I stood in silence as I watched him drink milk from the bottle and then he wiped his mouth. The glow of the kitchen light rested on his soft bare skin, he was so breathtakingly gorgeous and all he had to do, was just stand there.

I felt a sting in the pit of my stomach, and I swear I was incapable of speaking, I knew that if I had said one word, I would cry so instead I said nothing and then shut the door behind myself as he turned to notice me.

His eyes wide as if he had seen a ghost, he placed the bottle on the counter and then just continued to stare at me for a moment, his chest moving up and down as those pretty green eyes refused to fall from my face and then he spoke,

"Hey." He said almost quietly and then I swallowed shaking my head, trying to prevent myself from crying, remembering what Vickrim had told me.

Be strong, don't cry.

"Liv, baby I'm-" he said trying to approach me just as Paisley walked down the staircase, both of us staring at her as she narrowed her eyes staring back at us.

"Am I interrupting something?" She smiled wondering what was going on as I rubbed my arm and Orin took a step back clearing his throat,

"No." He shook his head and then grabbed the milk bottle before stomping up the staircase, turning back, nodding his head in the direction of his room but I just rolled my eyes and focused my energy on Pais who seemed amped to see me and obviously I felt the same,

My emotions for Orin had drowned out as soon as I saw her happy face.

We ran into each others arms, holding onto each other for a solid two minutes.

She smelt like baby products, God, I love that smell.

"How was your vacation?" I asked brushing her hair from her face.

"It was great, but Bree's just really sick and I'm worried but the doctor gave us medication and said she'll be fine, all she needs is rest and we gotta watch her temperature."

"Don't worry Pais, everything will be okay, I promise." I smiled small and then I hugged her again,

"Liv!" We both heard Orin's rough harsh voice,

I rolled my eyes, I should have deflated his tires.

"I think you should go see what he wants, or else his going to be persistent and call you again," she rolled her eyes as she walked over to the kitchen to make Bree a bottle, "please go, I don't want him to wake my daughter." She laughed under her breath shaking her head playfully,

"Yeah, I'll see you in the morning." I forced a smiled, pretending to be normal, just waving it off as I walked towards the staircase.

"I love you Liv." She said as I glanced back to see her, her smile was so innocent and sweet, instantly making me feel guilty for hiding so much from her,

Pais, I hate your innocent eyes and sweet smile, it's really not helping right now.

"I love you too, sleep sweet baby doll." I smiled small and then walked up the staircase, listening to my steps,

The footsteps of a liar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 31 40
This is the second book to my He's an Angel, She's a Demon series! Years later everyone is out of school and surprisingly has jobs. The couples have...
2.8K 145 18
(Book 2) read Alpha little girl first please then read this one. - if you have read then- This is the view point story of Anahi and how she found X...
14.1K 337 19
Ryan Lee/Cary Love Story! IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SUPER 8! WATCH IT BEFORE READING THIS OR YOU'LL GET CONFUSED.
4.8K 173 18
Second part of Trouble (Read my first book to understand this one) Awesome cover made by: https://www.wattpad.com/user/IlliteratePanda