My life is a Riddle(Tom Riddl...

By xXGlossyWaNdXx

Tom Riddle is prepared to wipe out the entire race of mudbloods at age 16. But then comes along Aneline De'ba... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chappie 3!!
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5:))))
Chappy seven!!
Chapter 8:D
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12;)
Chapter 13! ;))
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21! ;)
Chapter 22! ;)
Chapter 23! :D
Chapter 24! (: (: (: (:
Chapter 25:DDDD
Chapter 26 :)
Chapter 27:D :) ;0)
Chapter 28:D
Chapter 29! :DDDD
Chapter 30:)
Chapter 31 ;D
Chapter 32...:D
Chapter 33! ;{D
Chapter 34 ;P

Chapter six

8K 236 43
By xXGlossyWaNdXx

<--------Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT pwease:D

Haii:) I know I havent uploaded in a while:( But I've been busy considering i'm in the middle of a move a the moment and I secretly think school is out to kill me with all the work they give me!

But I went on my profile yesterday and saw I had a new message.........threatning to grab her wand and go all abra-kadabra on ME:O

So the first thing I did was write like crazy and upload to save my dear life:)) Oh yeah and i'm going to start dedcating these chapters to my readers, since their all amazing:)

Here we go:)))

**************************************************************************************************

."I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want them to do, without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt if I want to...I can speak to snakes too. They find me, they whisper to me. "

—Eleven-year-old Tom Riddle to Albus Dumbledore

Chapter Six

Chills still clung to my spine, even after six hours, I still haven’t been able to shake what Tom had said.

Break me.

What did he mean break me?

I decided to dismiss the very though from my head. He was just trying to get into my mind, that’s all. I wouldn’t let him get to me, I didn’t want to give him that satisfaction.

My head swirled with thoughts as I padded down the hallway, hunting for my wand. I hadn’t been able to find it for quite some time now and was getting immensely worried.

“Looking for something?” A long, drawled out voice asked amusingly. I slowly turned on my heel. I spotted Tom leaning against the wall in the sexiest stance I had ever seen done. His back was to the wall, leaned smoothly. One leg was crossed over the other while he was standing and his right arm was crossed over his chest while the other one held my wand.

My wand.

He smirked as he twirled it between his fingers swiftly, knowing I didn’t stand a chance.

I’m coming for you baby! I mentally communicated with my precious wand. I ran towards Tom and reached for it when he pulled back easily, my fingers finding nothing but air. He chuckled smoothly and raised it above his head.

“You’re going to have to jump for it.”

I gawked as he continued to smirk at me. Was he seriously going to make me do that? Of course he was, he’s Tom Riddle for Merlin’s sake! I furrowed my eyebrows, plotting my next move.

I could:

Jump for it, ending up in my complete humiliation

Fight him by force, which we all know is in the same category as asking for a death wish.

Use my magical inner superpowers and use them to magically beat him up, which I don’t have.

Use the force and make the wand come to me, the problem was, I’m not a jedi.

I narrowed my chances down to number one.

I sighed and bit my lower lip as I got ready to give away my last drop of dignity. My feet were about to leave the ground when without warning, Tom grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into the shadows by the corner of the wall.

“Tom what are yo-“

“Shut up!” He hissed into my ear, causing me to automatically shut my mouth.

He made a gesture with his hands, telling me to stay where I was and moved back into the light.

“Hello, Blaise.” Tom changed his tone of voice, sounding like he was immensely bored. I turn to see he was talking to and noticed it was a boy who looked to be Tom’s age. He was quite handsome, but nothing compared to Tom. He had wavy blonde hair sloppily combed to the side, and a huge smirk on his face as he approached Tom. I noticed Blaise also seemed to hold something else in his eyes, admiration. Admiration for Tom. He looked up to him like he was his God, his master.

“Hello Tom, sorry for coming over at last minute, one of your peasants let me in.” He sneered.

Another muggle-born hater.

“Its fine, just go ahead into the study and I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Tom didn’t give him a reason, but Blaise didn’t dare ask. He nodded and walked down the hallway out of sight.

“You can come out now.” Tom went back to his original ton of speech. I stepped out of the shadows and raised my eyebrows.

“Was it really necessary for me to hide? He’s just one of your friends, after all.” He looked at me like I had just asked the dumbest possible question of all time.

“Of course it was necessary, one look at you and you would be dead at the moment.” He said with ease.

“Oh, so he would of killed me just because of my blood-status?”

He nodded slowly. “Yes, thank you for solving that mystery.” He said in buckets of sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when he stopped me.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me?” An amused smirk plays on his lips once again.

“Nooo….” I said innocently.

“You’re the absolute worst liar in the history of them.” Now he’s the one to roll his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him in my pathetic defense. He cocked an eyebrow perfectly and pointed out, “That’s extremely childish you know.” I shrugged, realizing how tired I was and yawned atrociously, my muscles sore.

“That’s quite unattractive.” I scowl. Leave it to Riddle to say something like that.

“You need to work out more, your out of shape.” He observes and walks over to me before resting his hands on my shoulders. He begins to massage them, instantly detangling the knots of stress. “I can’t let you going sore when this is only the beginning of hell can I?” He venomously hissed in my ear yet again. His voice was meant to sound horrifyingly scary, but I couldn’t help the tingles of pleasure that rolled down neck. He had the kind of voice that could easily seduce any female, sadly, including me.

His hands leave my shoulders after three seconds and he crosses his arms.

“I’m hungry, go make me something to eat mudblood.” I sighed and was about to make a retort when he left, striding down the hallway to the study/

You know what, I do want to make you a sandwich Mr.Riddle, and I’ll bring it right to the study, where your friend is.

I always was the troublemaker.

*****************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter:( promise the next one will be pawesome awesome! So tell me........what do you guy think of Tom?? Comment or message me on that because I really dont know what's going on in those wizard brains of yours.......

Well:) byeziiz! VOTE and COMMENT!!

Writing with magic,

Alba:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.2K 55
A collection of Tom Riddle x female reader one shots. Both sweet and smutty. *NSFW WARNING*
380K 10.4K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.6K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
2.6M 44.4K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...