The Secrets of Amelia Merlin

By charlotte_clark7245

For those of you who have read my previous novel series called Amelia Merlin, here are little secrets that I... More

Introduction
Thirteen years
Her wand
Herbology
Sapana
Majka
Kaiyo
Lizards
Akkedis
The necklace
Harcos Wolf
The Nine Families
Okamila and Kalishterya
Amethyst
Alakai
The Red Tree
Sir Schwann
Emrys
The Monatheon Family Names
Ortus
Arbutus flowers
Spiders
Fire
Vates
Mitra
Tamla and Sohta
Master of wealth
Kenrick
Brice and Axel
Ipsum
Callie
Heriotza motela
Part 25
Heaven
Asclepius
Kibbutz
Castles of Kalishterya
Part 38:The One
Part 39:The Druid Spell
Castle and City Names
Part 42: Brendan the Sailor
Part 43:Caritas Saxum
Part 44: The death of Tamla and Sohta
Part 45: Calypso
Part 46: The Roscureauxs
Part 47: davyd

The Love Room

77 3 0
By charlotte_clark7245

When Oliver and Amelia are in the battle of the department of mysteries, they find themselves in a room. It's the same one that no one is able to unlock.

Oliver was able to get in there because his love for Amelia opened the lock. Once inside he finds a well that is full of Amortentia which is the greatest love potion of all time. In an interview, JK Rowling said this was what was in the locked room. The most dangerous thing of them all. Yet, Oliver could open it and the fact that him and Amelia are in there together is actually pretty significant and we're definitely going to see this play a bigger role in the chapters to come so keep this in the back of your mind whenever you're reading anything from here on out.

Oliver smells chocolate and raspberries because those are his favourite things and the ocean is like from when he and Amelia were on the boat together going home/to Kalishterya and those are his favourite memories.

Honestly Oliver is such a sweetie and writing this last chapter from his point of view was a really awesome thing for me as an author to be able to do because he is probably one of my favourite characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 128 22
Milo heeft een moeilijk verleden gehad waar hij nu nog last van heeft. Hij heeft moeite met eten en heeft trauma flashbacks. Mentaal gaat het slecht...
19.1K 697 48
'jullie zouden echt een mooi koppel zijn.' dat is wat ze elke dag te horen krijgen. Ookal zijn ze beste vrienden en niks meer. maar... wat als dat v...
80.4K 1.1K 28
Laura doet een opleiding met haar beste vriendin Lieke. Doordat Laura ook één van de beste vrienden van Koen is, is ze vaak bij de bankzitters thuis...
2.4K 204 20
[#ONC2024] De Open Novella Contest is terug voor 2024 met gloednieuwe prompts om jou uit je drakengrot te krijgen. Ook deze keer zijn we hier om je u...