♡Our little secret♡ Jihan fan...

By Shinynguyen20

A nerdy boy named Joshua is being bullied at school. He was walking by himself to the library trying to escap... More

Crap! wrong move
what a coincidence...
Maybe it's best if we stay away
Fight starts NOW
Let's date, maybe....
Official!
Mwah~ ♡
♡ morning with you ♡
and now this morning sucks, kind of :3
Does he know?
Arranged marriage???
Big news
Stop it!
Just a flashback
Flashback
Going into the future
Unforgettable
A day with you
a day with you~ pt 2
Baby Chan~
Next day
Another morning
Happy birthday, Joshua♡♡
Not a normal school day
Just Chan (SHORT AF...like meh XD)
Trouble
Trouble pt.2
A visit by..
Great, I got tagged!
please shut up
More to the story
Broken or bruised, what is worst?
Growing apart
Before he leaves..
Mini story inside the story. lol
1 month in..
THANK YOU~♡♡♡
The Meeting (you like that pic lmao)
the meeting 2
Nights with you
..Next step in our lives..(last chapter)

Introduction <3 Love at first sight

3.4K 92 0
By Shinynguyen20

||Joshua P.O.V||

  Okay basic things you need to know about me before I start. I'm in high school, a senior. I am a nerd. I usually get bullied and forgotten. I have a two friends. Their names are Jihoon and Hansol. I gave them nicknames. :P One last thing.......I'm gay, so it's hard finding someone else gay. Okay okay enough about me. Getting into what happened today. Hmmmm....Okay!

I was running down the street, hiding behind the bushes trying to get away from my bullies. I know they were following me....somewhere. I wish I could've asked Hansol or Jihoon to come with me. Cost is clear! I just sprinted right to the door, not looking behind me. I flung the door open and walked inside about to collapse. Luckily, I didn't. I walked to a shelf with the new book arrivals. And they have my favorite book! I've been waiting for this book to arrive! While I was (kinda XD) squealing to myself, someone tapped my shoulder. I froze. I knew it! I knew the bullies were here, watching me! I slowly turned around in fear, knowing I was going to get pushed into the bookshelf. My eyes met with a soft, brown set of eyes that shined in the sunlight. He had straight, black hair that was down to his chin. He was like an angel. I was staring a little too long. He cleared his throat, awkwardly. 

Jeonghan: *ahem* "excuse me, can I get to the books?"

Joshua: *face red* "Oh! I um sorry.." *moves*

Jeonghan: *chuckles * "that's fine! My name is Jeonghan by the way" *smiles*

Joshua: "oh, mine is Joshua" *awkward chuckling, blushing*

  Me and Jeonghan were hanging out for the rest of the day. YAY! Made a new friend :D I think I like him.....No! No I don't! But his smile and laugh *sigh* AHH snap out of it Joshua! ( lol, focus Josh) Jeonghan and I exchange numbers. Me and him ended up having so much in common! It was like we were twins or something! *sigh* He's so nice. :) Well gotta go home now. Next day is school. 

*Just so you know, I wrote this in school -3-|| Just a small chapter. FYI I won't be updating any of my stories often.;( But i'll try my best! hope you enjoyed! okay BYYE X3*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.5K 27
step siblings... interesting. ⚠️Caution⚠️: Contain smuts, 18+ content, harsh words, please read at your own risk. - My grammar is not that good as en...
9.1K 497 16
"What if we did it, though?" Jeonghan questions, not without hesitance. Joshua can tell from the way his finger runs meticulous circles on the edges...
214K 10.5K 59
Jisoo moved to the city of Seul in hopes of being able to forget his past once and for all. But after meeting the wrong person, everything goes downh...
4.3K 244 15
Jeonghan is the school's angel, Seungcheol is the school's badboy. Surprisingly they've never interacted with each other before but It doesn't hurt t...