Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Hold me

4.9K 161 6
By GlaciaGirl

My eyes flutter open at the sound of a door closing. It's dark but there is a little light from a barred window about eight feet up. The moon's light makes the damp, stone floor glisten. I try to stand up but I stumble. my right wrist is chained to the wall with only three feet of chain allowing me to move. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach that makes me whimper but after a minute or two it subsides I begin to panic as the silence makes my ears ring.

"Kayden! Kayden where are you?!" I yell though I'm fairly hoarse from lack of water.

I listen for a moment then I hear shuffling somewhere in the darkness of the cell. I squint my eyes, trying to see who or what it is. I hear a low groan.

"T-Tara? Tara is that you? A-are you okay?" He stutters.

"Kayden! Where are we?! Who took us?! What's going on?!" I rush out with tears streaming down my eyes.

I get as close to his voice as I can and Kayden does the same. I are able to hold each other's hand once we both stretch as far at we can. His icy blue eyes hold reassurance as he squeezes my hand.

"Tara, listen to me. We're going to be fine. Okay? We will be alright." He says with confidence.

But I knew better. He was scared out of his mind too. Another tear slides down my cheek and a sob escapes my mouth. I close my eyes tightly to stop the tears but they wouldn't stop, they just multiplied. He rubs my hand with his thumb and I slowly open my eyes. He had tears running down his cheeks too which made me more afraid. He's not scared of anything! He's supposed to comfort me and tell me it will be alright and that I'm just overreacting.

"Shh sweetie shh, we will be alright. I promise we'll be alright. Just calm down sweetie...calm down." He soothes as he runs his thumb over my knuckles.

We sit like this for who knows how long until the cell door opens revealing bright light behind it. Kayden growls and holds my hand tighter. I close my eyes because of the light. I suddenly feel my shackles fall off and someone grabbing my upper arm. Kayden must've escaped and got me out!I open my eyes and see that it wasn't Kayden or anyone I knew. I struggle but I'm too weak to even make him break a sweat.

"Kayden! Kayden!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Tara! Let her go! Don't touch her!!"Kayden roars as he pulls on his shackles.

I keep struggling until a feel an excruciating pain in my cheek. I look up at the man who is holding me and he slaps me once more. I Yelp in pain but don't struggle against him. I hear Kayden growling and clawing the stone floor. His Wolf has taken control because I was hurt and Kayden couldn't get to me. I feel another slap and I fall to the ground.

"Don't struggle or make a sound again! If you do, you'll get something worse than a couple of slaps! Got it?" He yells at me while ripping me off the ground roughly.

I wince then I slowly nod. The man drags me out of the cell as I try to see Kayden. I can't leave Kayden! I just can't leave him! I need him! I try to mind link him but it's no use. I look at the walls and realize why I can't contact him. silver coated walls? What the heck! I suddenly feel the sharp pain in my stomach again. I just ignore it as I'm brought to a fancy lounge room and seated on a sofa. I rub my belly protectively as I sit there. I then hear a door open and I see a tall, dark haired man come in. That's him! He was the one that got away at the rogue camp! I strides toward me until we are just a foot apart. I could now tell he has some age on him, probably mid-forties.

I lower my head in fear and respect because I know he is an alpha. He lifts my head up and gives an evil smile. I shiver and close my eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes, Tara." The alpha says.

I don't listen, I just close them tighter and lower my head slightly.

"LOOK AT ME TARA!!" He yells.

I open my eyes cautiously and find the back of his hand. The impacted Made my head whip to the side. My cheeks are going to be so bruised in the morning. Good thing I wasn't a human or my bones in my face would've been crushed. What is it with these people and slapping pregnant women?!

I glare at him and clench my fists. He notices and steps closer to me.

"Behave, little one. You don't want what will come if you disrespect me again." His low voice is deadly.

I soften my gaze but still am not able to unclench my fists. He smiles at me and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Wise choice, little one." He says.

"What do you want with us?" I manage to get out.

"I want you." He whispers in my ear.

"You are strong and beautiful. You would be the perfect mate." He strokes my cheek.

"Why would you want me?" I ask.

He chuckles and leans closer to me. I flinch when he brings his hand up. He lightly strokes my cheek.

"Because we are alike,little one. your father was a Feramors, my mother was a Feramors. We would be perfect together." He says.

"I'm taken!" I growl.

He grabs my throat and lifts me from my seat. His eyes turn black. Black? He's not joking, He is a Feramors!! I squirm as his grip grows tighter.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE WITH ME AGAIN!!!" He yells.

I throws me to the ground and I land on my back with a thud. My breath is knocked out of me as I lay there trying to inhale air. Once I finally manage to breathe Tears streak down my face because of the pain of hitting the floor that hard. I look up through blurry eyes and I see he's frozen in one spot. His eyes are glazed over and he starts to growl.

"Maylon!! Get the Warriors to the east border now!" He yells at the guard the brought me here.

I suddenly see a very large wolf with black eyes burst through the door. I whimper and scoot away. The wolf runs toward us with its teeth bared.The alpha growls and then shifts into his wolf. They rip into each other with their dagger-like teeth. I take this chance and escape through the door a came in. I run through the the falls until I'm stopped by an awful pain in my stomach. I try to hold myself up by leaning on the wall but the silver made my skin burn.

I cry out in pain and hold my stomach. It's just Braxton hicks right? Yeah...

After a while, the pain lessens and I keep running through the halls, trying to find Kayden. I finally make it back to the cell. I see the shackle keys hung on the wall and I quickly grab them. I turn the knob and  run(or should I say waddle) through the door. I see Kayden clawing at the shackles, frantically trying to get free. When he turns and sees me, relief floods his face.

"Tara! What happened? How did you get away?" He says as I rush to him.

"Somethings going on. A wolf attacked the alpha and I managed to get away. I think this place is being attacked. We have to get out of here!" I unlock his shackles and he engulfs me in a hug.

He holds me tight and kisses me all over my face.

"I was so scared,Tara. I thought I wasn't ever going to see you again. I love you so much." He rushes out.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He holds my hand as we dart out the door. I feel awful pains in my stomach but I manage to keep going. Once we make it out of that maze of halls, run outside. The smell of blood is everywhere. I see dead bodies everywhere and the ones that are alive are badly hurt. Kayden's heart races as we stare at the scene. I stand there drinking in this awful scene, knowing I did the same thing not long ago.

I'm quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Kayden starts dragging me into the forest. Our surrounding are foreign and I have no clue where we are. He stops and looks around, trying to find something familiar. I feel another wave of pain hit me and thus time it makes me cry out. Kayden's head snaps to me and he keeps me from falling to the ground.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He sounds so scared.

"It's nothing. Probably just Braxton hicks. Don't worry, I'm fi-" I feel pain shoot through my back and I scream.

I suddenly feel a pop inside of me and hear water trickle on the fallen leaves. Oh no...please tell me I just peed myself. I look down and realize my water has just broke. I start to breathe heavily and panic.

"What was that?" Kayden asked nervously.

"Kayden, I think my water broke." I say in shock.

This can't be happening! I have another month! I still have a month!

"No! No! No! This can't be happening! I still have a month!" I cry.

"I think it's because Anyhony has alpha blood in him. Alpha's children grow quicker than others inside the womb." Kayden so 'helpfully' adds.

"You couldn't have told me before all of this?!" I yell as another wave of pain hits me.

I dig my nails into Kayden's arm and hunch over in pain.

"Ahh! Kayden, the baby is coming now!" I scream.

His eyes grow wide and he picks me up bridal style. He bolts in the opposite direction of our kidnapper's pack. With every passing minute the contractions get worse.

"Kayden!! It hurts so bad!" I sob.

He comes to a stop and lays me against a fallen tree. I cry out in pain then start to sob.

"I can't do this Kayden...it hurts so bad." I cry.

"I know it hurts, sweetie, I know. What do you want me to do and I'll do it." He brushes the hair out of my face.

"Hold me." I whimper.

He picks me up and places me on his lap. He wraps his arms around my belly and let's me lean my back against his chest. Every time I cry out in pain, Kayden whispers comforting words in my ear and rocks me back and forth.

"Kayden...the baby is coming right now." I whimper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! So Tara is going into labor!!! Yes! The next chapter Is gonna mostly be her giving birth so just warning ya.

Ive read a lot of books on wattpad and everyone makes them have the baby *snaps* just like that. But it's really doesn't happen that way guys.

Please:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks for reading guys!!!!

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
784 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...
630K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
5.3K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...