Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Hormones

5.6K 171 11
By GlaciaGirl

I hiss in pain and hold my stomach. Stupid Braxton Hicks! I had Finn check me out to make sure I wasn't in real labor but he said it was just Braxton hicks. Ugh... Can't i have a normal pregnancy? I sit on the sofa until they pass then waddle over to the refrigerator. Pickles...pickles...pickles...where are the pickles? I shuffle through the stocked fridge that Kayden filled with my favorite foods. After practically destroying the fridge, I find my pickles!!! I twist the top but it won't budge...No! No! This can't be happening! I need my pickles!
What do I do? I can't bother Kayden with this! Should I? No!

Well this is an emergency...why the heck not?

My eyes glaze over while I mind link Kayden.

'Kayden! I have an emergency!'

'What's wrong? Is the baby coming?!' He sounds beyond worried.

I roll my eyes and sigh...men

'Even worse!! I can't open the pickle jar! I need my pickles Kayden!' I scream through the mind link.

He was silent.

'You called me because you couldn't open a pickle jar...' He sounds a little annoyed.

'Kayden! This is serious! I need the pickles right now!' I yell through the mind link.

'Tara, you've gone through three pickle jars this morning. Don't you think you should lay off the pickles for a while?'

Did he just call me fat?! He just called me fat!

'Are you calling me fat?! Your calling me fat aren't you?! I can't believe my own mate hates me because I ate three jars of pickles! You're gonna reject me again aren't you? Your gonna find a prettier girl and leave me aren't you? You are! I'm gonna be rejected again! I can't take another rejection! But you don't care do you? You're just gonna leave your mate because you think I'm fat!' I sob.

What? I can't help that I'm a hormonal pregnant woman.

'Tara, you know I didn't mean it like that. You're the most beautiful woman in the world! How could I ever leave you?'

'So now your just staying with me because I'm pretty?! You don't like my personality? You don't love me? You just love me body?!' I cry.

'That's not what I...ugh...will it make you fell better if I come back and open your pickle jar?'

I instantly perk up at the sound of pickles. I smile and nod. Then I remember that he can't see me.

'Yes.' I whimper.

'I'll be there in five minutes. Love you.'

'Love you too.'

---------------------------------------

I waddle to the sofa with the pickle jar in hand. I flop down on the soft cushions and sigh. I'm so freakin moody. I feel sorry for Kayden. I stare at the pickles as they float around in sour goodness. He's taking forever! It's been like...oh...its been thirty seconds. Never Mind.

I sit there staring at my beautiful pickles when I hear the door open. The familiar scent of honeysuckles and rain hits my nose and I instantly relax. Kayden... I feel him place a hand in my shoulder from behind and sparks shoot through my body. He bend down and kisses my mark he gave me on my neck. I shiver and my breath hitches in my throat.

He walks over and sits next to me on the sofa. I hold up the pickle jar and he chuckles. He takes the pickle jar from me at easily opens it. Seriously!? I roll my eyes then tears start to fall. Stupid hormones! I cross my arms in frustration and huff.

"Sweetie, what is it?" He strokes my cheek but I turn my face away from him.

"Are you just rubbing it in?! Oh poor me because I can't open a pickle jar! I'm sorry I can't open this stupid thing!" I yell.

Tears spill over and I start to sob. Kayden pulls my to him and holds ms tight.

"I'm sor-sorry....I don't know w-what's wrong with m-me." I cry in his shirt.

"You don't need to apologize sweetie. You're pregnant, there's nothing wrong with you, love." He strokes my hair and kisses me forehead.

He rocks me back and forth until I stop crying my eyes out. I look at his shirt, it's all wet and snotty.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." I say shakily.

He chuckles and pushes a few stands of hair out of my face.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. It's fine, no harm done."

I fall back into his chest, wanting to be held forever. We stay like this for who knows how long until he pulls away.

"Do you want your pickles?" He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and grab the open pickle jar that it sitting on the coffee table. I shove one in my mouth and give a sly smile.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'" he says.

He stands up and begins to walk to his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I ask with a little bit of worry lacing my voice.

He gives a reassuring smile,"I'm just going to change shirts. I'll be right back."

I smile back then search for the tv remote. Where is that thing!? I dig under the cushions and finally find it under a dirty sock in the couch. I wonder what's in here? I don't really want to find out....

I turn on the tv and watch 'Lost'. Mmm, sawyer is hot! I made sure I blocked my thoughts off while watching this. I can't have Kayden murdering the male actors from a tv show because I thought they were hot.

I hear a feral growl come from Kayden's room and I jump. What's going on? I begin to get up but I'm shoved back into my seat. I suddenly feel a cloth go over my mouth and nose. I struggle to rip it off but a hand holds it firmly on my mouth. A muffled cry escapes my lips as I claw at the hand. I start to feel a little lightheaded and my eyes begin to droop. As I'm about to go under I hear things shattering in Kayden's room. I try to move but my limbs are to heavy. I let out one more pathetic cry before my eyes close and I give up to the darkness...

-----------------------------------
Kayden's POV

I stare at my beautiful mate for a moment longer until she starts searching for the remote. I silently chuckle then walk off the my room. I gently close the door and I go to my dresser. I pull off my tear and snot drenched shirt then throw it On the ground. She's so hormonal...dang. I quickly start shuffling through the drawers to find a shirt. Finally! I pull out a black, v-neck t-shirt and throw it on.

I then look around my room. Ugh.. It's a mess. I better clean it up a bit or Tara will. I can't having her over working herself in her condition. I pick up all of my clothes off the ground then throw them in the clothes basket. I throw all of the trash in a small trash can in the corner of my room.

I hear the tv turn on and hear the familiar voices of the 'Lost' characters. She's obsessed with that tv show! I continue to clean until I hear her whisper something.

"He's so hot." My eyes turn red but I quickly calm down my wolf.

Calm down. She's pregnant and hormonal.

I'm pulled out of my thought when a sound comes from my closet. I sniff the air and find an odd scent coming from inside it. I growl and step closer. My claws extend out and my canines rip through my gums. I open the closet door and a large, rusty colored wolf jumps at me. Yes, I have a very large closet. I quickly shift into my wolf. I dodge the attack and pounce at it.

I bite into its shoulder but freeze when I hear a muffled cry. Tara! I jump up but another wolf jumps through my window and grabs my front left leg. I Yelp in pain but quickly recover. I snap in its direction but it dodges. The two wolves circle me, ready to attack. I notice one has a bundle of something strapped to its leg and the other one has a gun holster on its back right leg. I hear another muffled cry but this time it's more weak. My wolf it clawing to get to her. I need to get to her! I pounce the rusty colored one and rip it's throat out. No one comes between me and my mate! I dash to the door but I'm tackled to the ground by the other wolf. The wolf suddenly shifts into human form and pricks me with something. I manage to get free of him but my mind quickly begins to get foggy.

I fall to my knees because I feel my body begin to shut down. My arms and legs won't do as I command and my eyes won't stay open. I feel someone grab my upper arm and drag me out the door. I manage to open my eyes enough to see another man carrying Tara's limp body out the front door. My heart drops to my stomach as I see her like that. I muster up all of my strength to try to mind link her.

'Tara?' Is all I could get out before my body shut down and I fell into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
578K 13.4K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
17.2K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.8K 63 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...