Omegle; Dan Howell x Reader

By lordmemion777

You're looking though omegle, trying to find anyone to have a normal conversation with, instead of seeing unw... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
Read if you want
Youtube Channel!
12.
13.
1k Reads
14.
New Story

1.

243 13 10
By lordmemion777

*Your POV*
"Oh my golly jeez I'm so late." I muttered while attempting at grabbing my keys but instead slipping onto the kitchen floor.
"Fuuuuck! My ass!"
I unlocked my phone and looked at the time.
8:55
"Whale I'm fired."
I might as well just stay home today. I've already gotten 3 strikes for being late so I'm pretty much already fired.
I've been working a lot to have enough money to move to the U.K. America is boring anyways.

About 20 minutes after I fell, my boss called to tell me he was 'letting me go'. I pretended like I didn't care but I really was going to miss the free lunches at Taco Bell.

I then grabbed my laptop and went onto one of my favorite websites, omegle. After only having 2 normal conversations. The horny guys showed up. After seeing about 20 pinkie sized penises, I was about to turn off my laptop but then I decided to chat with one more person. After pressing the "New" button I waited for the chat to connect. My heart dropped. Staring at me was the one and only, Dan Howell. The first thing I said was,
"Are you real?"
I've seen many impersonators on this website and I was not going to be trolled by a little punk ass 12 year old.
Dan smiled and laughed the cutest laugh EVER.
"Haha yes I am a real human. But what's your name?"
I WAS TOO BUSY DYING TO REALIZE HE ASKED ME A QUESTION.
"Oh uh.. Um what?"
"What's your name?"
"Oh it's y/n... Ha.. And you don't have to tell me your name. I've been a fan for years."
Oh my, I'm so awkward!
"That's quite a lovely name. And really? That's awesome! You've seen a lot of my wonderful puns then huh? I'm quite a punny person you know." He winked at me. I was dying slightly but I actually kept my cool.
"Indeed you are, but I must say I'm quite the pun master myself."

After hours of talking and laughing and Dan and I both falling out of our chairs every once in awhile, it was the best time of my life. I told Dan about my plan of moving to England and he said I should move into the same apartment building as him. He gave me his phone number and skype so we could talk more. We said our goodbyes and I fell asleep since it was 4 a.m.

RINGRINGRINGRING
I jumped up, cursing my alarm for being so gosh darn loud. I then remembered last night. Maybe it was a dream? I quickly looked through my contacts and saw Dan's number. My heart stopped. I actually had a 5 hour conversation with Dan Howell. I immediately called my best friend, Caydn.
After I called her for the 15th time she finally answered.
"Whaaaat?" She answered groggily.
"I WENT ON OMEGLE AND I TALKED TO DAN HOWELL FOR 5 HOURS AND HE WANTS ME TO MOVE INTO HIS APARTMENT BUILDING WHEN I MOVE TO ENGLAND!!" I yelled into the phone.
"BLOODY FUCK MY EAR, Y/N!"
"Haha sorry.. But I had a 5 hour conversation with Dan Howell."
"You're lying. You gotta be."
I muttered "hold up" and I then called Dan. I added him into mine and Caydn's call.
"Ahh y/n, miss me already huh?"
I quickly muted Caydn before she said anything stupid.
"Of course! I couldn't stand being with out you for 2 hours!" I said sarcastically.
"I'm just that irresistible, aren't I?"
"HA SIKE!"
But in complete honesty, Dan was most definitely the most irresistible human I had ever met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...