Living my Dream (a Vampire Di...

By VeGirl

Emma is obsessed with the Vampire Diaries, and travels across the ocean to Atlanta to find the locations wher... More

The trip of a lifetime
Drinking games
Just an amazing dream
Hungry vampires
Old acquaintances
The new house pet
Provocative much?
Inner feelings
A good day to die
Teasing the eavesdroppers
Secret hideout
Busted
Revealing secrets
Surveillance crew
Another good day to die
Guess who
Official yours
Reinforcement is coming
Hard to ask for help
Show time battle on
Victory
Love at first sight
Long gone
Is anything really possible?
Reunion
Paradise lost
Haunting friends
Welcome home party
The real nightmare

Good boy or bad boy

15K 428 9
By VeGirl

Written 2012 by VeGirl

We were sitting on the patio outside the kitchen after breakfast, when it suddenly hit me. "If Katherine is the first Petrova doppelganger and Elena is the second, then who is the original Petrova?"

They looked at me like that was something that had never crossed their mind.

"An original Petrova..." Stefan said thoughtfully.

"We could ask Katherine," Damon suggested.

"Or Elijah..." Stefan's expression was suddenly something completely different. "I could de-dagger and get him up."

"Stefan, this thing with diabolical plans isn't really your game. I'm much better at that." Damon gave a devilish smile.

"And yet, I was the one who saved us all from Klaus, now wasn't it?" Stefan leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over the chest watching Damon with a crocked smile. He looked really cocky and was definitely on top of the game.

The good guy had really gone bad! Wow!

"But Elena was the one who woke him, last time. I think he considers you a friend," I said turning to her.

"It's strange that you know so much about our lives," Elena commented with a peculiar look in her face. "It's like you've always been here."

"Well that's me, peeping Tom..." my voice might have been a little cynical.

"I'd call Katherine if I had her number," Damon said tart.

"I have it..." Stefan said and we all looked silently at him. "What?" He feigned innocence.

Damon got up with a hard-set expression. He took my hand and walked off briskly with me in tow. He drew deep calming breaths as we walked around in the back yard. "Of course Stefan would have it!" he muttered with a sour face.

"I don't have your number," I said.

He glared at me and simply stated. "You don't need my number, because I'll never let you out of my sight again."

"Really?"

He held me closer and kissed the top of my head. "No, I won't. Stefan might grab you," he grunted and made me laugh.

"Now you're being absurd!"

"Well, he has a history of doing that..." His aggression seemed to fade.

I laughed, and finally he started to smile again. "See, there's that beautiful smile of yours," I said and he eyed me with that doubtful expression of his.

~ ~ ~

Later that afternoon Damon and Stefan left the house, where Elena and I would be safe; after making sure I had his number in my iphone. They weren't supposed to be away especially long, they were going to bring Elijah back to the house.

Elena and I were thinking it would be better if she went with them, since they had some kind of mutual respect for each other earlier. Stefan decided though that they would go by themselves, and Elena and I didn't have enough muscles to argue with him. Therefore, here we sat in the TV-room, next to the library, watching some old film. Our thoughts were not with the film, but obviously with the guys, and what was happening to them. They hadn't told us where they were going, but said it would be a couple of hours. Elena confirmed that she sat for quite a while by Elijah's side while he 'woke up' last time.

"Where do you think Stefan hid them?" I asked quietly.

"I have no idea, some warehouse or abandoned house of some sort," she suggested and that was pretty much my guess also.

All in our own thoughts we sat quiet for a while, till Elena spoke; "Damon seems different when he's around you."

I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, he seems different. He's smiling." There was a sad look in her eyes.

I kept looking at her with a slightly surprised frown on my face. "Elena, I know you and Damon have gotten really close now when Stefan's being gone and I..."

"You don't have to worry, I'll back off," she said with a shadow of guilt running over her face.

What did she mean? I should be the one who backed off; I was the one who didn't belong here.

"He likes you," she continued and refocused on the film on tv again.

We sat in silence, contemplating her statement, when there was a knock on the door. Since we had gotten hungry and ordered pizza, the knocking was no surprise. We both rose and went to open the door, I took the detour by my purse to get some money, carefully not to do Elena's mistake all over, by accidentally inviting anyone in. The guy who delivered seemed nice though and soon we were heading back to the couch with the nice pizza-smell surrounding us.

In the couch sat Klaus, relaxed in his jeans and grey granddad tee. "Hello my lovelies, what are we having?" He smiled.

Both Elena and I jumped, startled and the panic took hold of us instantly.

"What are you doing here?" Elena's voice was ice cold.

"I got hungry," he said and crocked one of his eyebrows in a sinister smile.

Hungry for pizza or... something entirely different? I thought alarmed.

"Don't worry, my precious doppelganger, you're still safe." His eyes flickered to me. "You on the other hand..." He tilted his head and started to look me up and down.

"I'm a friend of your sister's, Rebekah," I said fast before Elena would try to explain. I tried to sound cocky, but who was I trying to fool?

Klaus' eyebrows shot high up and his smirk disappeared immediately, while the brows suddenly were shadowing his eyes in a suspicious look. "What do you know about my sister?" Now his voice was ice cold as well. I reminded myself not to piss him off.

I did my best to act like a confident woman, not terrified of him at all. "I went to Oxford with her." A part of me enjoyed talking British with somebody else, I only wished I didn't know he was a malicious murdering vampire.

"Ah, Oxford... her favourite hiding place." His voice was a bit acid. "She was there already in the 1500:s the first time. "

"Women weren't allowed until 1920," I protested.

He looked at me with a mix of surprise and impression in his face. "Well, she just convinced everyone she was a bloke."

"How convenient..." I replied, actually a little awed.

"I'm hungry!" Elena said, interrupting us, I agreed and went to the kitchen to get cutlery, and of course to text Damon that Klaus was here. That was important information for Damon and Stefan, but I didn't want to call if Klaus might hear. He seemed to try to be on his best behaviour and I didn't want to jeopardize that.

I came back into the lounge and Elena had put the pizza boxes on the coffee-table and sat down in the arm chair, on a safe distance, making room for me on the couch, where Kaus sat. Elena and I gave each other just one look and she understood that I had texted the guys and we were also certain that telling Klaus his brother would arrive, would be a very bad idea. I sat down as far away as the couch allowed from him.

"No one's going to offer me a drink?" he asked as we started to dig in on our pizzas. Our heads flicked up and both of us stared at him. Klaus rolled his eyes. "Keep your hair on, I was referring to a Bitter or even better; a glass of Scotch... Anything else you're offering, I'm well up for it." He smiled wickedly.

"Your sister said you were a pratt..." I muttered and peeked at him, but his whole face lit up as he smiled sourly. "Oh, dear sis'..."

Elena got up to bring Klaus a drink.

"So how did you end up here with the Salvatore's?" Klaus asked, trying to sound casual, but didn't really fool me. "I mean if you really are friends with my sister."

"Well at the time, I had no idea your sister was a..."

"Vampire?" he filled in.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, I didn't know," I said, trying to stay calm, but I could almost hear the pounding of my heart myself.

He smiled wickedly. "Mouth-watering," he whispered and his eyes started to shine yellow like a wolf's. Luckily that was when Elena got back. She put the whiskey glass on the table in front of him.

He griped the glass. "Cheers luv'"

"So you think we would all pinch in to help you? Elena's voice was stone cold.

"Well, I'm just trying to suck it and see."

"To win or lose?" I suggested.

He laughed wickedly. "Oh I always win."

With a whiff of air Damon suddenly sat on the couch between Klaus and me.

"Didn't I promise to kill you, last time?" Klaus said in a calm collected voice and then he held Damon's neck in an iron clasp and I saw Damon wince through his smile. "Now where was that heart of yours?" Klaus smirked and tried to look casual as he pointed a finger to Damon's chest. We could all see his eyes start to glimmer wolf like, but more alarming was the finger pointing to Damon's chest starting to change into a claw.

Elena and I both gasped "NO!!"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 4.5K 44
Pt1 of the Emma Gilbert series COMPLETED -- This is a fan-fiction of the vampire diaries. Emma Gilbert is what they call me. My name is Emmilia Gil...
233K 6.1K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
1.7K 8 12
This is a Book based off the Vampires diaries and the Originals. This book is the vampires diaries book and Then the second book with continue with t...
186K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...