In love with my best friend-A...

By AndyDbiersackbvb

Book 1: When 21 year old Alicia Johnson meets famous rock star at a state fair. Like a mentally stable p... More

Important!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
A/N NEFARIOUS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
yes another A/N
Chapter 22
Sequel?
⭐666 😂

Chapter 12

1.4K 57 3
By AndyDbiersackbvb

"SHIT! THE FOOD!"

I jump off the couch and see flames coming from the pan. I run into the kitchen and the fire alarm starts to go off. I see Andy run in with a towel. I look at him and then the towel. Like the towel is going to put out a fire.

"I'm going next door to see if they have a fire extinguisher!" I yell running out the front door. I run across the hall to the apartment and pound on the door. I'm almost in tears but I successfully hold them back.

A half awake guy came to the door. He looks like he had been drinking a lot.

"What do you want?" he asks in a groggy voice. His breath smelt of whiskey and cigarette smoke.

"Me and my ... um friend need a fire extinguisher" I say out of breath. I guess we never actually established who we were to each other. Well I mean me and Andy.

He immediately snapped out of his drunken state and ran back into his apartment. He came back with a fire extinguisher. We run back into Andy's place it now filled with thick smoke. I start to choke on the smoke filled air. My eyelids start to feel heavy and I hit the ground hard hitting my head in the process. Oww.. Whats going on? I cant breath.

_________________________________________________________________________________     

Hope you guys liked this chapter. What happened? Is she ok? Just wait I'll be posting soon. I know this is short sorry.

Thank you and Good night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 148 27
Alice was just an ordinary girl. She has been with her best friend, Jamie for years and Jamie is obsessed with the band, Black Veil Brides. Jamie is...
1K 19 30
Becoming famous in a rock band is a dream come true, right? But what happens when one "true" love turns out to be false? And another love comes from...
306 28 9
Victoria Kings had her whole life planned ahead of her, school and a future career she had devoted herself to until one day changed everything... -- ...
117K 5.1K 26
Andy, a 24 year old rock star, wasn't always as popular as he is today, he was picked on as a kid which lead him to dropping out of high school his s...