Nalu: The Pirate Duo (complet...

By mawsome99

Sequel to 'Nalu: The Pirate Princess'. Lucy has had many adventures with Fairytail. She was captured. She ma... More

Nalu Sequel
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Probably should've done this earlier

Chapter nine

3.6K 101 42
By mawsome99

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!!!
Mira: WILL THERE BE MORE NALU BABIES!?
Me: duh!
Nalu: 0//////////0
Mira:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wendy: you have that saved as a shortcut, don't you?
Me: nooooooo....*hides iPad from Wendy*
Mira: CAN WE START PLEASE!?
Me: YES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEAH!" Natsu yells loudly in celebration.
"Natsu! Shush! You'll make Nashi cry!" I scold him.
"We were supposed to come here for some kind of weapons, do you know where they are?" Erza asks. Nora nods her head.
"The weapons that you need, are yourselves." She says.
"Huh?" Gajeel says.
"Do you mean that we needed to come here to unlock our true powers, and that is the weapons?" Levy asks.
"You're very smart." Nora says. "Yes, that is why you are here. And I, and Cota, will be the ones who will help you unlock them."

We would spend the next three months living with Nora and Cota. The training was hard, but we learnt something new everyday. Levy and I spent most of our free time in the library learning about the village. Nora had said that this was the only thing left of the village.
"Look here Lu!" Levy says as she reads a book. I look over her shoulder.
"It may tell us why Nashi was born way too early." She says. I take the book from her and start reading.

'Dragons lived in our world hundreds of years ago. They ruled the kingdom, they ate humans whenever they felt like it. However, one day, several dragons rebelled. They couldn't fight the loyalists on their own however, so they recruited several humans to help them. They taught the humans the powers of dragons. They were able to overthrow the dragon monarchy, and crowned a new queen. Anna Heartfilia.

These human-dragon Warriors went their separate ways and had families of their own. The unique thing about their children however, is that they were born nearly eight months early. It is believed that a dragon egg only takes about a month to hatch, and since the Warriors were taught by dragons, they somehow inherited more than they wanted. The children also gave their mothers strange powers. Each one had a different power. Some could turn into animals. Others gained a new type of magic.'

"WAAAAAAH!" Nashi cried half way into the first month.
"I'll go." Natsu says as he gets up. I get up and follow him to where Nashi was staying. She stayed in her own room because whenever she stayed with us, she wouldn't stop crying. I watch as Natsu leans over Nashi's crib and plays with her.
"What's wrong sweetie?" He says to her. Nashi makes a cute little baby noise before blowing fire at him. I gasp.
"She's going to be a dragon slayer..." I say and stand next to Natsu.
"YAHOO!" Natsu cheers.
"SHUSH!" I half yell at him. Nashi looks at us confused. I giggle and pull her blanket back over.
"Awww, you're so cute." I say as she grabs my finger with her tiny hand.
"Why is Nashi getting more attention than me?" Natsu says to himself pouting.
"Because she's being adorable." I say. Natsu grabs my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. He then starts whining like a little puppy.
"Awwww, poor puppy." I say patting his head.
"Woof!" He barks. I giggle at his silliness.
"Waaaaf!" Nashi tries copying him.
"Awww, look at my little puppies." I coo. I love them.

By the second month, we were able to turn into something else.
"Nora, could you hold Nashi?" I ask Nora.
"Sure!" She says as she takes Nashi from my arms.
"I'M FIRST!" Natsu yells. He focuses his power and starts glowing red. Until....

He'd turned into a massive red dragon.
"HOLY COW!" I yell. He smiled proudly.
"LUCE! LOOK HOW BIG I AM!" He yells. I blush at his comment and everyone tries to hide a smirk.
"Shrimp! You next!" Gajeel yells.
"U-uhhh ok." Levy says nervously.

She focuses her power and turns into an owl.
"Awww, Levy you're adorable." I say.
"WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Natsu yells in his dragon form.
"Shrimp, you're even smaller than before!" Gajeel states. Levy's face was priceless.

"Juvia wants a go!" Juvia says. Juvia glows blue and soon turns into a mermaid. Her skin tone had gone darker and her hair had turned black. But her eyes were still the same blue.

After a while, we all managed to turn into something.

Gray turned into:

Making me hide behind Natsu.

Erza turned into:

Which made me come back out.

Jellal turned into:

Making me hide behind Natsu again.

Gajeel turned into:

Which wasn't as bad, but he still looked scary.

Melody turned into:

Which somehow calmed me.

And I turned into:

"Woah...." Natsu says in awe. Can dragons blush? Because if they can, I would be.
"Alright everyone, you're ready to leave." Nora says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: sorry there isn't much writing, but I have about five hours homework today *cries internally*
Mira: there there author.
Lucy: but it better be longer next time.
Natsu: AYE SIR!
Me: I'll try, but if I don't, Saturday's will be twice as long as usual.
Wendy: good.
Mira: and as an apology, author found these Nalu pictures for you to fangirl over.

Me:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mira:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nalu: 0//////////0
Me: ok, everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.5K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...
34.5K 826 18
As a young girl, Lucy Heartfilia has always wanted to see the Fairy Tail Pirates. They were legendary outlaws that were almost never seen in cities o...
275K 6.3K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
150K 4.5K 40
~Sequel to Okay, Master Natsu. But can be read as a stand alone.~ NaLu FF!! Join Natsu and Lucy on their adventure. With Natsu having many enemies, w...