You Break Me (Markiplier x r...

By beg0neth0t

(Y/N) has life problems since she was 10. At 14 years old, her father dies and her mom is having trouble deal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (NSFW)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter AN

Chapter 15

6.8K 142 327
By beg0neth0t

I woke up in Mark's bed...without Mark? I looked to my side to see that he was gone. I slightly stared to panic, thinking that I kicked him out of his bed. I got up from where I was and looked around the room. I was his recording thing, but his wasn't in his chair. I looked to his dresser, but he wasn't there looking for clothes. I then looked to the door. It was opened a little, so the curious side of me went to the door. I opened it and I was met by a big figure. It honestly scared me.

"H-hey Mark." I said. I looked up to his face to see he was smiling and his blue floof was a mess.

"Sup (Y/N)?" He asked. I then sawbhe had two cup in his hands....And he was shirtless. I stared to blush.

"Nothing much. What's in the cups?" I asked and tried to peek into the cups. Mark handed me the one in his right hand. I looked inside to see that he made coffee.

"Well thank you, kind sir." I said before taking a sip of the coffee. It was perfect. Right amount of sugar, milk, everything was perfect...expect one thing. I stared to chock on my coffee.

"(Y/N)? You Ok?" Mark asked me. 'Sometime Mark can be a real idiot...'

"You Ok, (Y/N)?" He asked again. He came behind me and stared to hit my back. My couching then died down after a few hits on my back. I then turned around to face Mark and had a stern face.

"Yes Mark. Apparently me coughing like there's no tomorrow means I'm better than ever." I said.

"Oh. That's good to know." He said. I rolled my eyes and put down my coffee.

"So. Why were you dying?" He asked.

"I just remembered something."

"Which is?"

"I don't have a job."

"So..." Mark looked dumbfounded. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"Mark, you can't just bring some lonely girl with no life into your house and not let them pay you. Or even pay for rent and food." I repiled.

"Yes I can. And I already did." He said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Mark, please. I need to repay you somehow."

"You already have." I looked at him, confused.

"Come again?"

"You have."

"How?"

"You've made me happy."

"I've made you a mess. I know you haven't been kepping up with your uploade schedule, so once I get money, I'll repay you and get out of here. You won't see me again." I said before walking to Mark's computer.

"Password?" I asked.

"Cheese." He smirked.

"I'm not making that joke." I giggled. I typed in the password and went on Google.

"Come on." He wined.

"No."

"Please, for me?" I sighed in defeat.

"Your password is so cheesy." I said sarcastically. He laughed. And I rolled my eyes. "I only did it to shut you up." I added.

"Whatever. I know you liked it." He said.

"I hated it." I turned my back to him and went back to Google. I looked up nearby café' s and the first one that piped up was Starbucks. 'Cliché enough?'

"Guess you're working at Starbucks?" Mark asked.

"Guess I am." I repiled. I truned off the computer and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the bathroom to take a shower? Where else?" I said and narrowed my eyebrows.

"A strip club." I rolled my eyes as Mark burst out in laughter. I kissed my teeth and him and went to the living room. I grabbed my towel, change of clothes and my phone and went to the bathroom. As I striped out of my clothing, I played 'Heathens' by Twenty One Pilots. And I hummed along. I jumped into the shower and lathered myslef  in soap.

"ALL MY FRIEND A HEATHENS! TAKE IT SLOW!!" I heard Mark yell out. I laughed and joined him.

"WAIT FOR THEM TO ASK YOU WHO YOU KNOW!!"

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES!!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF THE ABUSE!!" Me and Mark bursted out with laughter.

"You know who this song reminds me of?" I said.

"Who?" Mark asked.

"Darkiplier." I said.

"I can see Dark singing this song with Anit while he's in the shower." He added. I chuckled as I rinsed off the soap. I turned off the water and got out, and wrapped a towle around my body. I went to the sink to brush my teeth. I dried myself and applied lotion to my body and but on my chosen outfit. I put on a white vest underneath my dark red sweater and black jeans. I opened the door to see Mark, arms crossed over his chest and a towle on his shoulder.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi." I then walked past by him and he went into the washroom. He closed and locked the door. Then, 'Gispy Bard' by The Living Tombstone (second best song after It's Been So Long) stared to play. All the blood that was in my face left as I heard Mark die of laughter. I turned around and started to bang on the door hard.

"MARK!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!" I yelled over the music. He didn't do anything except for laughing.

"MARK!! OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!" I yelled again. He opened the door and still was laughing.

"W-why do you h-have this song?" He was between laughs. I grabbed my phone from the counter and turned off the music.

"Because I like it. Now leave me alone." I said before leaving the washroom. He was still laughing. I then went back downstairs, grabbed my headphones, my bag, shoes and went to the nearby Starbucks while playing 'Gispy Bard' by The Living Tombstone. 10 minutes later, I entered the café and walked up to the front desk. There was a girl with coco skin, with medium size, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and plump, dark red lips. I don't think it's was lipstick. And let's just note that she is TALL AS ALL HELL!!

"Hi. How may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi. Can I speak to your manager?" I asked.

"Sure. But why? I can't got to him unless I have a reason." She repiled.

"I need a job and this was the closest to when I live." I said. The dark brown haired girl nodded and went to the back of that café, into a room which seems to be the manager. The girl came back and told me to go around the counter. She then lightly pushed me to a hallway.

"Hey, if you get the job, I think we'll be good coworkers." She said. I smiled.

"I think so too. What's your name?" I asked.

"Tasha." She repiled. (Why are you looking at me like that? I can't be in my own book? *Kisses teeth.*)
Tasha lead me to this room, and in the middle sat her boss.

"Sir, miss..." She waited for me to say my name.

"(Y/N)." I answered.

"Sir, miss (Y/N) wants to talk to you." Tasha said.

"Thank you, Tasha. You can go back to the front." Her boss said.

"Yes sir." She repiled before going back to the counter.

"So, (Y/N). What's brings you here?" He asked.

"I'm living with my friend and I need to repay him. So, I need a job." I said.

"Righttt...Anyways, I need you to fill out these forms so that you're qualified, and then you're good to go." He gave me a paper that's labeled 'Job Application'. I grabbed a nearby pen and stared to fill out the form. I finshed and gave the paper back to the man in front of me. He looked over the paper and smiled.

"Well (Y/N), welcome to Starbucks." He said before throwing me a apron. "You start tomorrow at 11." He added. I nodded and got up from where I was. I walked back to the front and there I saw Tasha smiling at me.

"You got the job, didn't you?" She asked.

"Yep!" I responed. Her smile just grew bigger.

"Awesome!" She wispered. I smiled at her before going back to Mark apartment.

-------10 minutes later------

"MARK!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. No response.

"MARK!!!" I yelled once more. Nothing.

"MARK!!!" I yelled again. I then heard footsteps came down the stairs.

"What?" He asked. His hair was mess up and he was sweating.

"The hell are you sweating?"

"Just made a VR video. What about you?"

"I got a job." I smiled and he smiled with me.

"Congratulations. You can finally buy clothes." He joked. I punched his arm.

"Ass wipe." I mummered.

"And she can swear? The more you know." Mark crossed his as over his chest and smirked.

"Whatever." Then, something went off inside my head. A big smile came on my face as Mark grew worried.

"I should start running right?" He asked. I smirked.

"Yeah..." I said. Mark then dashed up to his room. I ran after him and grabbed his foot.

"Let go!!" He screamed.

"Noooo!! You're going shopping with me. You have toooooo!!" I repiled.

"And why do I have to?" He asked.

"Cause you have money and I'm a broke ass bitch." I said. I let go of his leg and he turned to face me.

"Are we gonna go inside Victoria Secret?" He sounded worried.

"I don't make promises." I smirked. We then entered his car and drive to the mall. I grabbed clothes from different stores and Mark paid of all of it. We got some weird looks from other because of Mark. The last store we went into was Victoria Secret. A tint of red came across Mark's cheeks.

"I thought you said we weren't going inside here." He said.

"I said I don't make any promises." I said before picking up a blue laced bra. I looked in the mirror and it looked nice on me. I grabbed the maching underwear and tried out a pink set. It also looked nice on me. I grabbed the right size and moved on.

"Mark, come on." I told him. He was on his phone, not caring about what happens around him. I followed behind me. We were about to go to the cashier, but something caught my eye. It was a black laced bra that said 'Hello' on the right cup and 'Kitty' on the left cup. There was no mirror around, and the source around was Mark.

"Mark, how does this look on me?" I asked. He looked up and it looks like all the blood from his face failed on him. The blood came back and he was red like a tomato.

"I-it looks ni-nice." He struggled to say. He scratched the back his neck and I laughed. His eyes went back to his phone and I grabbed the underwear that goes with it. The laced under had 'Kitty' written across it and was also black. Mark paid of it and we went back to the house.

"Reminde me to never go shopping with you again." He said, placing the bags on the counter.

"Mark, don't go shopping with me ever again." I said before laughing. Mark sighed before going back upstairs to his room. I, on the other hand, tried out all the outfits Mark bought for me untill I got bored and fell asleep.

(AN: Chapter 15 already? Damn, and the good part didn't even come. Whatever. And that's how you know I love to write. But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 579 20
You have been depressed for a while. Your dad ditched you and your mom when you were 8 and your mom became an alcoholic when he left and 4 of your cl...
210K 9.4K 60
Septiplier AU A message to the wrong username leads to romance. --- This story will contain strong language, as well as mentions of suicide and vivi...
19.7K 684 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...
19K 494 56
Being neglected of love from a young age, (Y/N) had a rough time growing up. She didn't know how to love or how to accept love and ultimately didnt l...