Sans x Frisk Oneshots

由 EeveeGirl518

WARNING: If you don't like the ship then don't read it! Just a bunch of Sans X Frisk oneshotes :3 更多

Before We Begin
Goodnight
A Human
A Mythological Creature
A Mythological Creature (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart
Stolen Heart (Pt. 2)
Stolen Heart (Bonus Chapie!)
Book
May I Have This Dance?
Little Note
Memories
Halos and Horns
Halos and Horns (Pt. 2)
Blinded Love
Souls Full of Love
Souls Full of Love (Pt. 2)
Why..?
Question
Souls Full of Love (Bonus Chapter ;3)
Comic (For An Apology X3)
Fairytale
Innocent Little Cherry
Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)
Halloween Special!!!
Pairs
Writer's Block!!!
Partners In Crime
Christmas Special!!!
Merry Christmas Reader-Chan!!!
Strange Love
Apologizes
Attached
Please Read...
Just A Question
One Year Special!!!
Drunken Proposal
SORRY!!! DX
I'M ALIVE!!! So please don't kill me...
Cat and Mouse Chase
Kindness
Where I've Been
BIG THANK
Kiss, Kill, Run (Prequel)
Kiss, Kill, Eat

A Sweet Moment

4.6K 114 70
由 EeveeGirl518

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

So I know we just had these two literally just before the last chapie, Fairytales, but I love these two so much!!! Here comes another Underswap Sans x Underswap Frisk!!!

I love these two so much!!!

Thanks a lot guys.

This will just be a short one. I just wanna make a sweet moment chapie for these two X3

Enjoy!!!

*Whispers* Also by the way, the art up belongs to me :3

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Frisk's POV

I sat quietly around the patch of golden flowers that greet you the first time you fall into the underground. The light of the sun's rays shined from above, warming me up as I picked one of the many golden flowers that surrounded me. Wow I haven't felt the warmth or seen sunlight in so long.

I plucked out each petal of the flower before I moved on to the next one.

Soon enough, I feel the summer breeze blow, causing for some of the plants above to start to fall and slowly drift down to the ground. I looked up and stared, sighing. Wow. An actual fresh air breeze, it felt so calming. This was a really relaxing place to think. I don't think I've felt this relaxed in a very long time. I haven't seen this godforsaken place is years.

But then again, this place holds painful memories for me.

I wonder what the humans are doing up there right now? Are they still as selfish and as greedy as I left them?

I did come to the underground for a reason. To get away from them.

But I do miss actually being outside. The cool breeze, the warmth of the bright yellow sun, the wide open areas you could explore, the sound of a regular bird's tweet, I miss so many things in the surface.

But I would rather die by the hands of that stupid smiley trash bag that go back up there with the humans.

Up there I felt so lost, unappreciated, unwanted, hated, used, out of place...

Alone...

I gripped onto the bright cyan blue scarf that wrapped around my neck as I let the back of it fall to my back, making it look like a cape. I caught a whiff of its meaty and tomato scent while I hugged it close to me, smiling lightly.

But here. Here I'm not alone.

I've met so many nice monsters. Undyne, Alphys, Napstaton, the little pick ghost, Hapstablook I think? I met Asgore and Toriel, monsters who've felt like parents, better than mine has ever treated me. I met Chara, another human like me. She has taught me a lot of things since I gave up my genocide life, and I still have a lot to learn. Chara is one of the only humans I've ever met that's as kind, caring, forgiving, and as merciful as her. Patient I must add for having to up with me.

I can feel something ache in me, making me grip the scarf even tighter.

All those things I've put them through in the past...

They may not remember anything off it, aside from me, Chara, and that stupid smiley trash bag of course, but the memories of my past will and forever haunt me. Images of the many different monster I killed flashed in my mind and the echo of my own high pitched giggle cackled.

Blood.

Dust.

So much dust.

I shook my head. I was a horrible person.

But I'm good now... right..?

Am I good enough now?

I killed so many monsters. My friends, dad and mom, Chara, even just random monsters that had nothing to do with my business. I was ruthless, I tortured them badly, and I enjoyed it. Their screams of pain as they begged for mercy, their blood as it splatter around the area and stain my already blood stained knife and clothes, the dust that would soon be blown away by the wind. I shivered. Its been so long that I don't even remember my intentions.

Someone else then came into my mind.

Sans.

I think I treated him worst of all. I just hated that damn trash bag so much, so I took it out on his brother. How much I regret that decision right now.

I still remember that day so well.

I hurt him. I did more than that.

I killed him.

The pained look on his face, its imprinted in my mind. Yet he still smiled.

'I BELIEVE IN YOU HUMAN. Y-YOU CAN DO BETTER NEXT... T-TIME...'

Wow. I was as horrible as the humans on the surface...

Heh. Kinda makes me sound like a hypocrite.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt something cold slide down my cheek. A single tear rolled down my face and landed on the flower I was involuntarily crushing.

"HUMAN? IS THAT YOU?" A familiar voice asked.

I quickly wiped my face with the sleeves of my sweater.

"Ya blueberry. Right here." I said as calmly as possible, not even turning around.

I hear as his footsteps begin to walk towards me, the sound of each step coming closer and closer to me, until I hear the sound of his feet crushing the yellow flowers. Eventually I felt him sit beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist as he nuzzles me.

"SO THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE RUN OF TOO." He smiles.

"Hey blue." I smile lightly, leaning closer to him. "How'd you find me?"

"I ASKED HUMAN CHARA OF COURSE. TOLD ME I COULD FIND YOU SOMEWHERE IN THE RUINS." He replies. "DIDN'T THINK YOU'D BE IN THE VERY END HOWEVER."

"Figures. Anyways, what brings you here? N-not that I don't enjoy your company." I asked.

"I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING."

Before I could ask anything, I soon felt something slip behind my ear while I could see from the corner of my eyes a bluish-green light emit from the object.

'I LOVE YOU HUMAN. NEVER FORGET THAT.' I hear Sans' voice say to me.

I carefully took the object out of my ear and brought it in front of me. I was greeted by a glowing echo flower that glowed brightly. I watched as it echoed back the same words again as I looked up at the skeleton.

"Wh-what's this for?" I questioned.

"SOMETHING TO REMIND YOU OF HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU." His smile wavered. "DO... DO YOU NOT LIKE IT?"

I couldn't help but smile. I placed the flower back behind my ear and listened to his voice repeatedly say those words to me, my face heating up.

"Thank you..." Was all I could say.

We sat there in silence for a bit, just enjoying each other's company.

"HUMAN?" Sans says, breaking the silence.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"DO YOU EVER MISS BEING ON THE SURFACE?"

I looked up at him, a little taken back by his question.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I tilted my head to the side.

He was silent as I noticed his eye sockets turn pitch black.

"Blueberry?"

"I SAW HOW YOU LOOKED. WHEN YOU LOOKED UP THE ENTRANCE OF THE UNDERGROUND." He began. "YOU SEEMED TO WANT TO WANT TO GO OUT. YOU HAD THAT LOOK OF LONGING, LIKE A BIRD TRAPPED IN A CAGE. YOU LOOKED AS IF YOU WANT TO ESCAPE THE UNDERGROUND, LIKE YOU WEREN'T HAPPY HERE."

I can feel his grip around me tightened as he hugged me closer to me.

"I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAPPY. WITH HUMAN CHARA, SIR ASGORE, OUR FRIENDS, AND ME." He continues. "I COULDN'T LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT IF YOU WERE LIVING HERE UNHAPPY, BECAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS MAKE YOU HAPPY..." His voice was filled with concern and sorrow. "AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO STAY HERE, BUT YOUR HAPPINESS IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN MY OWN. SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU OUT."

I just stared up at him. Once again, only this skeleton is able to make me speechless. But as I continued to stare up at him, I hugged him tightly.

"That's a stupid question you bonehead." I say.

"HUH?" He seemed a little taken back by my action.

"You truly are a idiot." I nuzzle closer to him. "I hate the surface. You rarely find someone like Chara up there. The humans up there are horrible! Trust me, I did come here for a reason, to escape them." I continued. "Humans are horrible people that are greedy, selfish, good for nothing creatures that will hurt you, betray you, turn your back on you the fist chance they get as they stab you in the back and-!"

I was cut of as I felt Sans hug me back tightly. I hadn't realize that the tears I was holding back from earlier had began to flow.

"HUMAN. WHATEVER HAPPENED UP THERE, WILL NOT HAPPEN DOWN HERE, NOT AS LONG AS I'M HERE." He quietly whispers into my ear, running his boney hands through me chocolate brown hair. "I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO HURT MY PRECIOUS HUMAN. HOW COULD ANYONE HURT SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN SUCH AS YOURSELF? ANYONE WHO WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED."

"B-b-blue... I..." I didn't even know what to say. "I can't stay in the surface."

"WHY IS THAT?" Now he tilts his head to the side.

"B-because I wouldn't have my friends along with me." I blush slightly. "And I w-wouldn't have you with by my side either."

He smiles brightly, pulling away a bit from the hug to give me a quick peck on my forehead, causing for my face to just burst into a dark shade of red. I try to hide my face using Sans' scarf, but failed miserably, my heart racing.

"God why do you make me feel so weird?!" I growled in frustration.

He chuckles before pulling me into a loving embrace.

"I LOVE YOU FRISK." He says while fixing the flower behind my ear. "NEVER FORGET THAT."

"I... l-lo... lo... love you t-t-t-too b-blue!" I squeaked out.

He sighs deeply, resting his head atop mine. "YOUR ADORABLE."

"A-am not! Shut up!" I quickly covered my face with his scarf again.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Imma go die of diabetes now.

God I love these two so much!!!

But ya, shorter chapie than usual, but I just kinda wanted to make this, and... Ya.

Hope y'all liked it :3

Anyways bye Reader-Chan!!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
15.3K 307 12
"Please... don't let me win." --- CONTAINS GENOCIDE SPOILERS NO LEMONS (ew that disgusting trash) SWEARING -- This is my first fanfiction based on Un...
19.4K 394 9
Cute oneshots containing mostly fluff! Just FYI I don't ship Dream and George in real life cause I have respect for each of them, also if either of t...
9K 145 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)