When two nerds meet. (Larry S...

By larry_johnlock

Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really... More

When two nerds meet. (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Not an update
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Not an update but PLEASE read!
Q&A Answers.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Epilogue.
Book 2!!

SEQUEL

3.7K 85 12
By larry_johnlock

Right so I was thinking about how to end the story and I was wondering if you would like a sequel.

If you want a sequel things are gonna be fun and turned upside down an flipped around and all different stuff. Not to mention DRAMA!

But if you don't want a sequel, just say.

I've got different ideas for this story and what people want most, they will get.

SO PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL OR NOT (even though we aren't quite near the end).

And hopefully you will be given a chapter soon.

THIS IS YOUR CHOICE GUYS!

-Lulu. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2K 18
Hall Cross is just like any other high school you've ever been too. You've got the drama geeks, the nerds, the jocks, the wannabes, the outcasts and...
353K 13.2K 30
Marcel Styles is moving to Doncaster. He is a nerd. But what if he's a nerd on purpose? What if life was so hard that he puts up this nerd front? Wha...
56.7K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
42.8K 1.5K 31
Louis Tomlinson is the school's nerd. He is alone all the time. Nobody likes him. What will happen when the new guy come to the school? The guy is we...