The Accidental Babies (Hart #...

By Mindlessly-Wondering

She didn't mean for it to happen, he was there and then they were doing the worst thing they could. He had a... More

The news
The dinner
Thank you
Ultrasound
Jealousy
The Funeral
Waking Up
How It Happened
Annoucments
Goals
15 Hours
Time Jump
Ignoring
Extra Scene
Birth
So Twin
Babies For Everyone
Shaking
Oh Please
Picnic
The Man
I'm Sorry
Lost Time
Sequel
Alternative chapter
Authors note

Dance

3.4K 111 0
By Mindlessly-Wondering

DAN

Waking up that next morning was kinda boring hearing the soft mumbles of Heather. I looked over at her briefly as she pulled the blanket closer to her body.

I left the bed to the shower and turned it off when i was done. Leaving to my room to see that she was waiting on the bed.

"Finally." She said walking past me not looking at my body.

That was always our thing though, we did it and we were more then fine leaving it at that. Which was actually a really good thing.

I went down stairs and waited for them both as they came down like an hour later. Both dressed and rest laughing as I stood up grabbing my car keys.

"Hey Dani." I said as she waved at me easily.

"Hey twin, let's get going." She said as I nodded and we left the house.

"Thanks." Heather said taking my keys and smiling as she walked away.

I always let her drive just in the mornings and she didn't care taking that and running. She parked and left the car as I took the keys back walking next to her.

"Incoming." She said as her fingers bent in mine.

I saw Jess and waved smiling a little as she smiled back until she saw Heather and scowled.

"It's working great." I said as she laughed and we meet up with Dani.

"You see her." She asked as I nodded trying not to smirk.

"Yep." I agreed throwing an arm around Heather's shoulder.

She wrapped hers back around me and didn't seem to mind playing along with me.

"Of course you did." Dani said as she rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

We still walked to school ignoring the looks and everything else. It seemed that the more normal I acted the more jealous she got.

That was the greatest thing right now, I was waiting for her to crack from the anger.

"So are we going to the dance tonight or what." Dani asked as she leaned against the locker.

I then noticed her usually very flat belly puffed out like half an inch.

"I'm down, H." I asked as she faced me and shrugged.

"I'm down if you are, Date." She said as she gave me a smile and Walked away with Dani.

I sighed shaking my head as I watched them leave the building and then I went to class anyways.

"All alone." Jess asked as I looked up to see her sit next to me.

"It would appear so, I guess they went dress shopping." I answered as she nodded at me.

"The dance." She asked as I nodded at her.

"Yep." I agreed as the teacher came and we all faced her.
-~-~-
About 10 hours later I waited for the girls yet again. I buttoned up the simple white shirt waiting for them as I grabbed the black tie.

Pulling it on as they came down but smiling a little. Dani in a black dress that was tight but not enough to show her small bump.

Her brown hair curled and her lips red as she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You look really good Dani." I said as she smiled even more.

Heather in a dark red dress tight to her very amazing body. Her black hair curled and her lips a dark red to match with heels.

"I can't say I've ever seen you in so much red." I said as she laughed at my words smiling.

"Thanks." She said as I smiled briefly and held out my arms.

They both took one and we left the house as I grabbed a dress coat. We got there and out as they each took an arm again.

We walked together and in the building as everyone stared. They both did look very amazing so yeah.

"I'm gonna take a seat." Dani said as I nodded and she walked away.

"Wanna dance." Heather asked as I nodded at her.

"Sure, give her time to rest, she's been tired today." I agreed as we walked to the dance floor.

Her arms around my neck, my own at her waist as we moved side to side.

"Obviously, given her condition." She said as I nodded briefly feeling her walk in.

"She's here." I said softly as she looked behind me.

"And she really does look amazing, I mean wow." She said as I kept my eyes on her pulling her closer.

"I don't want to look." I said as she smiled moving back to me.

"You should." She said as I looked around in my sight.

Jessica was in a dark blue dress hugging her body as her hair went down in curls. Her lips also red, why do much red lipstick these days.

She looked very amazing, her legs seem and Josh with Wendy. Her not so good, she looked way to slutty.

Black dress loose and hair curled with some wing. Not even that good but she did it herself and not a strongest.

I pulled us to the table and we sat near Dani who stayed on the drink.

"I want alcohol." She muttered as I shook my head.

"I know you don't like her but she's with him." I said softly placing a hand on her arm.
DANIELLE

"I'm well aware, but I don't like her." I said as he smiled at me even more.

"Well, she'll probably leave you alone anyways." He assured as I shrugged looking to the water.

"I really hope so." I said taking a long drink of the water.

"I know it's hard, but you got this." He said as I faced him smiling for a second.

"Yeah." I agreed softly as I kept to my silence.

After maybe 20 minutes of silence I heard Dan clear his throat.

"Dance with me." He asked as I looked briefly at his hand.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." I said as he smiled and pulled us to the dance floor.

"I can feel her." He whispered in my ear as I chuckled.

"You should do something about it then." I said as he rolled his eyes and I walked Heather walk outside.

"I'm getting some air." She mouthed as I nodded at her briefly.

I looked behind Dan and saw the one person I was trying not to. Josh and Wendy but she faced the other way and I looked away quickly.

"Haven't talked to him yet have you." He asked as I shook my head at looked to his eyes again.

"Nope, I wasn't at school and he didn't text like normal to ask how I'm feeling." I said as he nodded and shrugged briefly.

"That's weird." He said as I shrugged at him.

"Yeah, but it's whatever really." I said and before he could we heard a gun shot.

"Heather." We said in unison as we took off out the door.

We got outside and I saw the one thing I couldn't handle to see. Heather was falling down a wall the shot to her chest.

"No." I said as I rushed to her side bending not caring about the dress.

"Hang on okay." Dan said as she took a shaky breath.

"Make me a promise." She said shakily as we faced her still.

"Anything." Dan said as she took another breath.

"You'll tell her the truth, soon." She said as he nodded and I kept applying pressure tears forming.

"Of course, but I need you to hang on okay." He said as he kept his eyes right on hers.

"It's not good this time." She said as I sniffled and shook my head.

"It's gonna be okay, I swear I just need you to hang on for me." I said as she looked at me her eyes dropping.

"I love you guys, your my best friends." She said as we smiled back at her.

"We love you too." I said as she took a deep breath.

Her eyes closed and this time they didn't open back up.

"Heather." We asked and she didn't move her body falling very still.

"Wake up, come on open your eyes." I said as she didn't and I freaked out.

There was paramedics and I was pulled away by Dan. They went to her body and we're talking as I waited hoping for good news.

"She's gone." The girl said as I couldn't bare the news.

I broke down physically falling on the floor as the tears fell down my face. I felt Dan pull me back up and into his chest.

His arms wrapped around me as my eyes found her body being taken away from the sight. I cried even harder my body breaking in sobs as my best friend was now pulled away.

Her very dead body and I was just crying as he pulled us back into the school. I felt the other watching but I couldn't care I didn't even want to feel.

Let alone think that she was actually dead. She was just smiling and laughing as she danced and talked.

Now she was gone and I couldn't even think of it with out crying twice as hard.

"It's okay, I'm right here." Dan said as he kept pulling me to him.

"She's gone." I sobbed as he kept me against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 19
She was an Omega They were Alphas She turn rouged They became Kings She wanted love They wanted power She was fighter They were Murders Her fi...
28.4K 1.6K 11
Dan lives in a world of black and white, only to be brought to color when one is united with their one soulmate. But Dan found who's supposed to be h...
257K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
36K 294 27
Mattia get her pregnant then she leaves the state and comes back and mattia notices her and wants his child.......