Storm Chasers (Laxus x Reader)

By TheFutureMrsDragneel

{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes... More

Introduction and Key
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Part One)
Chapter 11 (Part Two)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2

Chapter 20

11.1K 292 84
By TheFutureMrsDragneel

This chapter contains a Lemon...

The trip back to magnolia was uneventful. Your mind however didn't stop, you knew exactly what Laxus meant, and what he promised to do. One part of you was excited, another part nervous. Laxus was your first friend, so you'd never... You didn't even know what you and Laxus were, sure there had been hugging and kissing, a lot of kissing, but never any words to define the two of your relationships.

Master said that there was a parade in our honour for winning the games when we arrive. You weren't too sure what happened in the games. Laxus and the thunder legion tried to fill you in on all of the juicy details on the way back. You missed most of them, partly confused and partly distracted as Laxus kept playing with your hands.

When you arrived in Magnolia, the master under exaggerated the party that they had thrown in Fairytail's honour. The whole town was there, confetti was thrown and the roar of the crowd was so loud you could barely hear yourself think. You barely knew where the crowd was leading you, the only thing you did know was Laxus was right next to you the whole time. The fur of his coat tickling your arm slightly every time either of you moved.

It was then you saw a large stone building come into view. It towered over all of the other buildings, and hanging right above the door was the Fairytail symbol. You looked up to see a small smile grace Laxus' feature. This was the Fairytail that he had always told you about, the one he was proud to call home and where his family was.

All of the members of Fairytail quickly bundled into the guild hall. True to form of Fairytail, a party started and everyone went into drinking and partying mode. They had their old guild and their old position back, they couldn't be happier right not.

You sat with Laxus in the back, but you weren't one for parties, too many people and too much noise, "come on," Laxus whispered in your ear. You jumped, but nodded, happier to get out of the guild. You'd grown to love these people, but there was only so much a person could take.

But when you left the guild door, undetected, Laxus didn't stop but kept walking, "where are we going?" You ask.

"I have a surprise that I've been planning for you," came his gruff response.

"What?" You'd never been surprised before, maybe had a surprise attack from a monster, but nothing.

Laxus sighed, "I can't tell you," he looked his shoulder at you, "that's what makes it surprise."

"Alright," you reluctantly agreed. Laxus hummed back, and pulled you along with ease. The two of you walked for 10 more minutes. Laxus stopped and you walked into his back, he turned around and pushed you in front, his hands covering your eyes, "what are you doing?"

"This is all a part of the surprise," Laxus smiled, you nodded and he was touched at your literal blind faith. Laxus walked your forward down another road and turned you around, "ready?" He asks, you were all too excited to talk, and you quickly nodded your head up and down. "Okay," Laxus let his hands drop from around your eyes, and let the surprise come into full view.

Standing in front of you, was a large detached house, it was made from stone, a large front door in the middle, two widows either side and three windows on the first floor. It had a red tiled roof. As you walked closer, a light Lacrima flashed on and you saw the mat outside the front door. It read 'home sweet home'. Tears came to your eyes and you rotated on the spot to look at Laxus.

"What is this?" You ask, your voice cracking from pure emotions running through you.

Laxus, saw your tear filled eyes and thought you were upset, he quickly embraced you in a hug, letting the edges of his coat fall over your shoulders, "it's for us. After you kissed me I knew you felt the same...I-"

You pulled back from the hug and wiped your eyes, "what?"

"I know we haven't discussed anything. But I knew you didn't have anywhere to stay and I...Will you live with me?" You nodded your head and Laxus cupped your face with his hands and pulled you in for a kiss, a long kiss.

"I'm more surprised you didn't just order me to live with you Sparky," you shook your head, "always so demanding," you giggled. You squealed as Laxus suddenly picked you up bridal style, one arm tightly wrapped around your knees and the other your back. With you in his arms Laxus entered the house, using his elbows to open numerous doors as he stormed through the house. Giving you no time to admire its content. You wiggle in his grasp, "what are you doing? Put me down!" You demand.

"Oh no," Laxus chuckled, "right now I have a promise to keep."

Before you could question him, his lips were on yours. Laxus opened on last door and closed it behind him. He flipped you round so that your legs were wrapped around his waist, your back against the door. You sighed contently into the kiss as your arms wrapped around his neck. Making sure that there was no room between the two of you.

Eventually Laxus pulled away from your lips but the kisses didn't stop there. Laxus continued kissing along your jaw, down your neck, until an unexpected moan left your throat when he kisses a certain spot. You blushed a deep shade of red, but Laxus latched onto the spot as if his life depended, you moaned loudly at the attention on your neck.

"Laxus," you finally managed to say, and Laxus groans against your neck in response, and finally pulls away from the door and starts walking towards the bed. Laxus gentle lays you down so that your back is was against the mattress as the two of you finally break apart.

The two of you keep eye contact, as Laxus pulls back and ever so slowly pulls his top off, and a wave of lust rushes over you, he leans back over you and takes your lips again in another breath taking kiss. Pulling back again, panting for breath, Laxus kissed your nose slightly, "are you ready for this?" He asks, and a revelation hits you. And you freeze on the spot, your eyes widening.

Laxus pulled back feeling you freeze under him, "what wrong?" He asks.

"It's just," you pant yourself, "I'm a virgin."

It was Laxus' turn to be shocked as he looked you up and down, "are you sure? When you look like that?"

You tilt your head to the side, "look like what?"

Laxus shakes his head and smiles as you, the smile that takes your breath away, "maybe I should show you?" Before you could ask what he meant, his mouth was on yours, his tongue invading his mouth. You moan into the kiss, before Laxus could react you acted on instinct and flipped the two of you around, so that Laxus' was laying under you.

"What are you-" but he never got to finish his question as he moaned, as you moved your hips, grinding against him that silenced him to the point that he completely forgot what he was going to say, his hands flying to your hips as they continued to rock back and forth.

You lean down and kiss Laxus, before moving to kiss down his jaw and to his neck. While you were doing that Laxus moved his hands from his hips and to the hem of your top as he pulls it over your head, forcing you to break your kiss.

Before you could continue, Laxus flipped the two of you back around. The two of you then took the rest of each other's clothes off, leaving you both completely naked. Laxus lets his eyes scan your body, and your eyes scan his as he starts to kiss himself down your body.

Your eyes were closes as you enjoyed the sensation of his warm lips against your skin. You didn't know what Laxus was doing until you felt the slow, long lip against your clit. You moan, your hand immediately flying down and weaving through Laxus' hair.

"Laxus," you moan, but he doesn't stop, your hips begin to buck as a tight knot forms in your stomach. He still doesn't stop however, his hand flying up between your legs to keep them spread apart and your hips down. The knot continues tightening, and tightening, until you can't hold it in any more. Light burst behind your eyelids and you scream out, "LAXUS!" As you collapse on the bed.

Laxus crawls up the bed, and hovers above you, "are you ready?" He asks. Still rolling in the after affects from your orgasm, you can only nod as Laxus positioned himself between your legs, his erection rubbing against your core. Your arms weaved their way around his neck, your head resting on his shoulder. Slowly, Laxus pushes in, and you cringe in pain. You squeeze your eyes shut and squeeze Laxus as the unfamiliar sensation.

Eventually the pain subsides and you open your eyes. You pull back enough to look into Laxus' eyes, who looked strained. You smiled and nodded your head. Wasting no time Laxus slowly begins thrusting in and out of you, slowly picking up speed with each thrust. Soon, only moans and groans filled the room as you and Laxus both pushed each other to new high.

The very same knot started forming again and it was tightening to new highs, "Laxus," you moaned, "I-"

Laxus covered your mouth with his as the knot came undone and your cries echoed into his mouth, following immediately after. Laxus stilled above you, before pulling out and rolling down beside you. His arm snaked around your waist and pulled you into his chest. You were too exhausted by this point to protest, not that you really wanted to.

Laxus kissed the top of your head, as it came to rest on his shoulder and pulled the blanket over the two of you, "goodnight, (Y/N), I love you," he grumbled, his eye lid quickly turning to led.

"I love you too Sparky," you mumbled, before sleep took the two of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.5K 152
Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two years, living in a small house in the woo...
200K 4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
232K 4.6K 47
Anala Dreyar, Laxus' sister, hasn't seen her brother in 15 years. When she finally arrives at the Fairytail guild, everyone is shocked. What will hap...
60.1K 2K 21
♡ "what the hell is this crap Natsu?" Laxus glared at the pink haired boy and slammed the letter down in front of him. "Some kind of Joke?" "Nope. A...