Cross' Second Pupil

Per Sorara365

Alice Lakefield, a girl who has no memories of her past is General Cross Marian's another pupil. Along with A... Més

Chapter 1: Two Exorcists
Chapter 2: The Boy Who Cried Akuma
Chapter 3: Allen's Past
Chapter 4: Jan's Decision
Chapter 5: The Black Order
Chapter 6: The First Mission
Chapter 7: The Aria of the Land & the Clear Skies 1
Chapter 8: The Aria of the Land & the Clear Skies 2
Chapter 9: The Aria of the Land & the Clear Skies 3
Chapter 10: The Aria of the Land the Clear Skies 4
Chapter 11: The Black Order Annihilation Incident
Chapter 12: The Rewinding Town
Chapter 13: Useless
Chapter 14: Contact
Chapter 15: Human
Chapter 16: Miranda Lotto Invocation
Chapter 17: As Snow Falls Over the City
Chapter 18: Uniform
Chapter 19: Crisis of the General
Chapter 20: Missing
Chapter 21: Vampire of the Castle 1
Chapter 22: Vampire of the Castle 2
Chapter 24: Vampire of the Castle 4
Chapter 25: Vampire of the Castle 5
Chapter 26: Three Men and a Child
Chapter 27: Signs and News of Cross Marian
Chapter 28: The Fallen Exorcist
Chapter 29: The Last Words of Suman Dark
Chapter 30: Delete
Chapter 31: Crossroad
Chapter 32: The Destroyer of Time
Chapter 33: The Way of an Oath
Chapter 34: Strategy
Chapter 35: Title
Chapter 36: Sinking Darkness
Chapter 37: The Price of Power
Chapter 38: Message and Goodbye
Chapter 39: Japan
Chapter 40: Asia Branch Assault
Chapter 41: Crown Clown
Chapter 42: Into the Battlefield Again
Chapter 43: Reunion and Trapped
Chapter 44: A Way Out
Chapter 45: Challenges
Chapter 46: Debt
Chapter 47: The Third Door
Chapter 48: Believing and Moving Forward
Chapter 49: Talk Before the Battle
Chapter 50: New Power
Chapter 51: Lavi's 'Heart'
Chapter 52: Reason to Live
Chapter 53: Outmatched
Chapter 54: Coming Back
Chapter 55: Calm Before the Attack
Chapter 56: Birth of Level Four
Chapter 57: Leenalee's New Invocation
Chapter 58: Echoes in the Long Morning

Chapter 23: Vampire of the Castle 3

330 14 0
Per Sorara365

In the graveyard

Krory attacks Allen who blocks the attack with Cross Alpha. Krory then kicks across the jaw.

"UGH..." Allen groans as he dodges Krory's next attack.

"Such speed!" Allen points out.

"KRORY! WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF EXTERMINATING YOU NOW! LISTEN..." Allen shouts as he continues to block Krory's series of attacks.

"Stop whining!" Krory scolds. "Are you scared by seeing your friend die?" He taunts.

Allen then steps back, de-activating Cross Alpha.

"He disengaged his weapon?" Krory thought.

"LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" Allen shouts and Krory stops attacking. "All the villagers' corpses in that garden are Akuma. Did you know that? Arystar Krory, are you really a vampire?" He asks.

"A vampire..." Krory repeats as he disappears from Allen's vision.

Allen looks around, then looks towards where Alice is standing.

"Alice!" Allen calls as his eyes widen.

Behind Alice is Krory, who pulls Alice's hair away from her neck and then bites her. Alice gasps, but pushes herself away from Krory. She distances herself away from where Krory is and breathes heavily as she covers her neck.

"Kukuku..." Krory snickers. "I don't know about anything like 'Akuma'. I just like the thrill of the hunt." He answers Allen's question. "LIFE IS TO BE SAVORED! ANYONE WOULD WANT TO LIVE FREELY, THEIR INSTINCTS UNFETTERED. LET SOMEONE ELSE TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE? MY APOLOGIES, BUT I MUST DECLINE!" Krory says as he looks at Alice. "So I kill. And I'll kill the two of you as well."

Krory attacks Alice and smashes her into the castle wall, higher from where Lavi crashed into. He then attacks Allen, smashing him into a tree.

"Hmph, already finished?" Krory scoffs.

Lavi suddenly uses his Innocence to attack Baron Krory, making it a giant hammer. The same size he used when he first attacked Baron Krory.

"Peh!" Lavi sticks his tongue out. "Don't think you can fuck with me, bastard!" He curses. "I'm a bit pissed. I think I'll bloody you up a bit before sitting down to talk!"

"Sounds like fun." Baron Krory mocks.

"Get up Allen! We're gonna beat this guy up a bit!" Lavi calls as Allen tries to stand up.

They start to attack each other.

~Meanwhile~
In the castle; in the hallways

Alice wakes up as she enters deeper into the castle with Silver deactivated hanging on her wrist, leaning on the wall for support.

"Ouch..." Alice groans in pain. "Ughhh... my head got hit hard..."

As she slowly walks along the wall, she could hear many noises coming from outside.

"Ugh... so noisy..." Alice mumbles. "... I got to help them after a small break..."

Alice then touches something on the wall and a secret door opens, she tumbles into the secret room.

"A... a hidden door...?" Alice says as she stands up. "Where is this place...?"

Then she hears moaning sounds.

"Wuuuu... Wuuuu... Wuuuu..." Alice looks in front of her to see a shadow of something large, an unidentified creature.

She then looks behind her, the way she entered into, but it closes shut. She then hears clicking sounds and she looks in front of her again to the unidentified creature, but it disappears.

"It's gone...?" Alice asks.

Suddenly, Eliade appears behind Alice and smashes her against the bookshelf.

"Wha...!?" Alice says.

"Oh my~ If it isn't that dark blue-haired kiddo. I told Arystar to slaughter you. Really, what a bother..." Eliade says.

"That wound...!" Alice thought as she pushes against the shelf harder.

"Ow!" Alice groans in pain.

"Well... fine. I'll dispose of you then. I did want to try it once anyways..." Eliade mutters as her face changes into a monster's face. "The taste of an Exorcists blood. Entering this castle... will be your final regret.

In the graveyard

As Lavi and Baron Krory continue their battle against each other, Allen goes to search for Alice.

"... Is why! Akuma are machines that wear human's skin!" Lavi explains as he attacks, Krory evades it easily. "You know, you were sucking Akuma's blood."

"Eh? If that's true, then I would have dies from the poison from the blood. I'm not buying it." Krory states.

Lavi stops his attacks and Baron Krory stops as well.

"Uh-un~ Hold on a minute, actually, ya know, there are also cases where they don't die- Here's what I think." Lavi begins as he points at Baron Krory. "You are the same type as Allen, compatible person with a parasitic-type Innocence that neutralizes poison. Without realizing it, you've been targeting Akuma... Ain't those hard teeth o'yours Innocence?" Lavi concludes.

Baron Krory just stares at the Exorcist in silence.

"If you enjoy huntin' down Akuma, join us and you can have em' to your heart's content, eh?" Lavi proposes. "You're strong. Back when I was explainin' everything... it didn't look like you were holding back, so... Gimme an answer when you wake up, m'kay? Kuro-chan~?"

Lavi starts to activate his seals to attack.

In the hidden room

Eliade hold Alice trap against the shelf, her back feeling the shelf press against her. Eliade is slowly crushing Alice against the shelf and she starts to cough out blood.

"What's wrong? You were breathing just fine a minute ago." Eliade mocks. "If you don't put up ant resistance, at this rate, your chest is going to be crushed."

"Haa- Huu- Haa-" Alice breathes.

"Hot... I don't want to do anything... It feels like something is sucking all the power from my body..." Alice thought as she looks up at Eliade, but could only see a blur. "My senses are going dull... want to sleep..."

Eliade suddenly punches Alice across the face, with her other hand.

"Aw... no response? Or is it that you don't feel up to it?" Eliade asks. "Perhaps you took a lot of damage from Arystar. Hmmm." Eliade licks her mouth in hunger as she stares at Alice.

"No... no, don't sleep." Alice tells herself. "Can't feel pain or anything... senses are paralyzed... If I sleep now, I'll be killed. Talk! Use your brain!"

"Don't plan on... exterminating... Arystar Krory..." Alice gasps out. "You... have no reason... to fight..."

"She spoke." Eliade says in a mocking tone. "Oh."

Alice opens her eyes and stares at Eliade.

"He... is not a vampire or a monster... probably our... ally..."

Eliade punches Alice again repeatedly.

"AHA!" Eliade laughs as her face turns into a scary face. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She then ceases her attacks and grabs Alice's collar.

"ALLY? ARE YOU AN IDIOT? HE'S A VAMPIRE." Eliade says, changing back to her human face. "DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU TAKE HIM AWAY...!?" She says desperately, but her face - once again - turns back into a scary face. "So, I'll kill you all..."

Eliade smashes Alice harder against the shelf, making Alice go through it. Eliade then disappears and returns back with an ax in hand. Eliade walks over to Alice - lying on the floor - and kicks her side to make her turn over.

"Extend your neck. I'm going to drain your body of all the blood and hang it at the castle gates." Eliade says. "That way no one will dare come close to this castle anymore."

Eliade positions the ax's blade above Alice's neck. She raises the ax in the air.

"I can present this girl's life in exchange for Krory's; I can gain credit for it as well." She says as she swings the ax down with all her might.

The blade stops in mid-air by a hand. Eliade looks to see who intercepts her attack and it was Allen.

"The white-haired brat..." Eliade says as she swings the ax toward Allen, who evades it.

But Eliade quickly starts to attack him. He dodges as she attacks, sometimes getting hit and sometimes not. It wasn't until Eliade had crushes him against the wall with her hand, just like what she did to Alice earlier.

"Got you." Eliade snarls as she smashes Allen against the wall, crushing his body.

"... We're not here... to exterminate... Arystar Krory..." Allen chokes. "He... may be our ally..."

"I won't let you take him away, Exorcists! Now die!" Eliade crushes Allen more and he falls unconscious.

"Not while... I'm here..." Alice speaks.

Eliade turns around to see Alice standing up; Sliver (twin swords form) in her hands. Eliade's eyes widens in shock, but she then throws Allen's body toward Alice. The two Exorcists crash into the wall, Alice receiving the most damage, resulting some small bones to break and forcing her to deactivate Silver. She winces from the pain as she manages to shove Allen's body off her. Allen has become unconscious from Eliade's crushing and from the throw.

"Allen... get up...!" Alice chokes as she shakes Allen. Allen didn't move. "Allen!"

Eliade quickly picks up the ax and laughs again as she walks over to Allen's body.

"Allen!" Alice calls again.

"Say goodbye..." Eliade says as she brings the ax down toward the neck, but it stops again by Allen's left hand. Eliade's eyes widen in shock to see that Allen is conscious. "Che! He's still moving?" Eliade asks as she studies Allen's face, only to see that he is still unconscious. "This guy... isn't conscious...!?"

Allen's left hand then breaks the ax and activates by itself. Cross Alpha grows in size and slashes at Eliade, wounding her and expose some of her Akuma self under the human disguise. Eliade stands away from where Allen now standing with the help of Cross just moving his body by itself.

"Allen...?" Alice says in shock.

"This child... his left hand is moving of its own accord!?" Eliade thought as she watches Allen.

The Cursed Eye begins to glow and changes, a smoky skull emerging from it. Alice and Eliade's eyes widen. The Cursed Eye shows Allen the soul bound to Eliade.

"I'm back, Allen. The darkness has returned..." A voice says to Allen. "The sensation has returned..."

Allen opens his left eye as it activates once more in an evolved form.

"You're an Akuma." Allen remarks.

"You're a strange one..." Eliade remarks back.

"It has return once again. The black and white world." Allen thought.

"Welcome back." The voice says.

"I withdraw my previous remarks." Allen says, referring to when he said he's not here to exterminate Baron Krory, and activates Cross Beta. "I have found a reason to fight."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2K 40
What happens when a new exorcist arrives at the Black Order? This isn't new; they get new exorcists all the time. But this one's different. She's rel...
24.2K 914 59
Allen has practically been sentenced to death. Komui is making him and Kanda share a room to see if it will help problem exorcists preform better tog...
254 3 13
*I don't own D.Gray Man. all rights go to their rightful owners. I also don't own any art used in this book. I only own the plot.* Not all harbingers...
28.9K 516 14
As soon as Allen Walker is enrolled into high school he unwillingly meets all kinds of new friends. Allen is an Exorcist and he's been told by his Ma...