The Secret Luna: Book 1 of Th...

By ericasilverbane

I could feel all this surging pain coursing through my whole body. Bones breaking and reshaping. I wanted to... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Thank You
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Notice
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Notice
Part 23
Part 24
Baby Names Challenge
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Forgive me Please; hope you will understand
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Have a Happy Thanks Giving
Suprise! Im Back!
Part 32
Part 33
NEW BOOK!!

Part 25

2.9K 160 14
By ericasilverbane

"Ugh! Ashley do we really need all if this?" I asked her as she dragged me around in the baby stores looking for everything but the clothes because we don't know the gender of the baby yet, which we will know today if Ashley ever stops.

"Of course we do!" She said coming to a stop and whipping around to face me.

"Oh my god Marie, are you okay?" Ashley asked me as I hunched over to catch my breath.

"I would be if you stopped dragging me all over the place and gave me FIVE SECONDS just FIVE SECONDS to catch my breath!" I growled at her. Her face fell and immediately and had guilt written all over it.

"Ashley I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. It's just the stupid ragging pregnancy hormones!" I pleaded to her.

"Hormones or not you are right. Sorry." She said.

"Well I think we have been here long enough. Lets go back, I believe it is maybe only thirty minutes till the appointment for the baby." Ashley said perking up.

"What! Thirty minutes! We won't make it on time. And then Ryan will freak out thinking something bad happened to us!" I panicked.

"Chill Marie. Did you forget we took the corvette?" She said with a sly grin.

"That doesn't mean anything." I put plainly.

About twenty minutes later we were back at the pack. As I got out of the car I felt warm arms wrap around me. I laughed and turned around to face Ryan a place a quick kiss on his lips as he scooped me up bridal style and dashed off towards the pack doctor.

"Well I will say I have some news for you my King-"

"Alpha please." Ryan said and I looked at him confused and saw a flash of hurt on his face.

"Alpha and Luna. You are having Twins. One a girl...and the other is a boy." The pack doctor said happily.

"Twins?" I said to myself. I felt Ryan's hand squeeze a little tighter around my hand.

"Were having twins Ryan! Oh my god!" I squealed happily.

"Our little prince and princess." He mumbled against my stomach as he kissed it. I am now two months pregnant and I was swollen like a balloon. A very big balloon.

"Well that explains why you always say it feels like there is a kickboxing match going on in you're stomach." Ryan grinned as I punched him as lightly as I could without sending him across the room and into the next. My powers were amplified ever since I became pregnant and are only getting stronger as my two little babies grow. It has also causes a bit of a problem with our boarder patrols though. More rouges have been coming to it but not the rouges that chased my mom, so nothing we can't handle.

"I recommend that you keep taking you're vitamins in the morning other than that you and the pups seem perfectly healthy." The pack doctor said.

"Thank you Dr. Peggy." Ryan said as the doctor left the room with a smile on her face.

"Well time to go back to the house to get something to eat." Ryan said. And as if being right on cue, my stomach let out a loud grumble. 

"Oh how greedy they are." I laughed as Ryan picked me up again in bridal style which I find to be faster than walking and he ran back to the house.

"We are having TWINS!" I yelled as I entered the pack house. And everyone within ear shot screamed and cried with joy. Ashley appeared out of no where And gave me a big hug.

"Ashley...can't...breath!" I whispered and she let go if me and let a big smile spread from ear to ear on her face.

"Looks like I will be an uncle of two now." Derek said as he to gave me a hug but his was less suffocating because he was probably minding his space so he wouldn't crush me.

"I'm hungry." I whined to Ryan. And with a smile on his face he went to the kitchen and made a big meal for me.

After I was done eating I was finally satisfied along with my babies.

"Okay so...baby names." Was all Ashley said as the rest of my family sat down on the couches around us with looks on their faces that said that they were think of the same thing.

"For the girl I have a few names." My mother said as she made a piece if paper out of thin air that had a few names on it.

If you haven't figured it out yet, my not birth mother is a witch as is the rest of my non-werewolf family who all had papers in their hands now. Ashley, Jake, Ryan, my birth mom, and I also had papers that were blank. So Jake grabbed us some pens to write down some names as well. After a full hour of silence we all had our names ready.

"Mom you go first." I said smiling at her.

"Well seeing as we all have two names for each babies I decided for the girl names to be; Sage or Hope." She said looking up from her paper then back down again.

"And for the boy; Sawyer and Noah." My mom said finishing and sat down.

"Okay your turn now mother." I said. I call my birth mom 'mom' and my not birth mother 'mother'.

"For the girl I have; Nevaeh and Sophia. For the boy I have; Mathew and Logan." She said and sat down.

"Derek." I said as a signal.

"Girl; Tatiana and April. Boy; Charles and Martin." He said and sat down. Quick and straight to the point as always. Since my father wasn't here he couldn't participate so his loss because this is only happening once.

"Jake." I said looking at him.

"For the girl I say; Heaven. And for the boy I have; Kane. Sorry I could only think of one for each." He said as he sat down.

"Thats okay Jake." I said with a smile to let him know he did a fine job.

"Ashley..." I said.

"For the girl I have; Crystal and Kierra. For the boy; Aaron and Sky." She said with a proud smile on her face.

"Ryan and I decided to come up with names together. But it seems that we already have our names picked out because we also put down Crystal for the girl and Sky for the boy." I said standing up clasping my hands together and laughed.

"Crystal and Sky...those are perfect names." Ryan said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

A/N:

Okay! There you have it. The baby name for the boy is Sky and the girl is Crystal. I love you all and thank you once again for all of your support.

Quick fun question for you all. If you could change your name what would you change it to. For me I would change it to Celeste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 5 17
What else is there to do when all your life, all you've ever done was run away, hide, and hurt the people you love most. Maxine would want more than...
5.3K 440 22
If you were to ask any werewolf where their life really started to mean something most would tell you it was when they first laid eyes on their mate...
10.6M 330K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
459K 13.9K 21
After her mom died, her Dad, who blamed her for the death of her mother, started beating her everyday. She's been told that she's a slut, a whore, a...