BTS Jungkook: My Beast

By Aamuruska00

In this story; your family has decided to move to South-Korea to give you better education. That's their opin... More

Part 1: The Day Before School Started
Part 2: First Day At New School, part 1
Part 3: First Day At New School, part 2
Part 4: Jungkook
Part 5: What's wrong?
Part 6: Trying To Find Out The Truth
Part 7: The Mall
Part 8: The Secret
Part 9: The Clan, part 1
Part 10: The Clan, part 2
Part 11: As His Crutches
Part 12: More Creatures?
Part 13: Mom & Dad
Part 14: The Guardian
Part 15: Lucy
Part 16: Decision
Part 17: Save, Not Me, Him
Part 18: Autumn Holiday feat. Dino
Part 19: We
Part 20: Back To The Clan
Part 21: "Hyung, Why So Mysterious?"
Part 22: Stop, Let's Talk
Part 23: Back To School
Part 24: Drowning
Part 25: Waking Up
Part 26: Practicing
Part 28: I'm In
Part 29: Waiting For The Weekend
Part 30: The Weekend, part 1
Part 31: The Weekend, part 2
Part 32: The Weekend, part 3
Part 33: More Allies
Part 34: Wednesday
Part 35: Begin Of The Battle
Part 36: The Battle
Part 37: First Lesson
Part 38: A Few Months Later

Part 27: The Plan

4.5K 191 56
By Aamuruska00

*Author's pov*

On the same late autumn night, a figure moved through the forest like a shadow. It jumped over puddles, and from a rock to another while the stars shined down.

It stopped behind some bushes, bent down, and seemed to be listening something. A hoot of an owl was the only thing that was heard in the forest and the character continued it's way.

Suddenly, the character speeded up. It ran like something would have been after it, but there was nothing to be seen.

Then, a yard opened up in front of the character, and in the middle of the yard was a two floored house. The lights were still up.

The character went back to the forest and laid down on the grass to wait.

*Y/n pov*

You came out of the shower, wearing your towel, and walked to your room.

Then you changed into your night clothes, brushed your hair and teeth, and went to sit on your bed.

Your mom came to your doorstep and told you goodnight and to go to sleep early. Then she left to sleep also, and the house became silent.

» I will go to sleep early, yes, yes. What would I actually do if not sleep? I don't have anyone who to talk with...»

Just when you thought that, something hit your window slightly. You wonder what could reach your window, and opened it.

"Ouch! Who the-!" You yell when a little stone hit you instead of the window.

You reach to look outside, but see no one.

You take your cardigan and head outside carefully so you won't make any noise.

Outside of the house is cold, and you regret taking just a cardigan. And it's also dark, so you can't see who there is - if there is anyone.

» Whoever it was, that person is going to regret what just did.»

You head to the forest and start to wonder did you just dream or did you really hear the voice.

Then, strong hands pull you back into the shadows. You notice you are in tight hug of Jungkook and relax.

"Wha- What are you doing here? You told me that you have no time to hang around with me." You say in confuse.

Jungkook let go of you and said "I'm sorry, there came little changes in the plans. And I have something to suggest to you, so that's why I'm here. I just had to wait until the lights shut down."

Y/n: Could we go in first? I'm freezing...

Jungkook: Yeah, of course.

¨¨¨¨¨

*in your room*

Y/n: By the way... Someone threw a stone at me, was it you?

Jungkook: ............. So I thought that-

Y/n: Don't even try it! Was it you?

Jungkook: Aah, jagiya... I wasn't meant to hit you. I didn't know that you would open the window... *does aegyo as apology*

Y/n: Aaw... Well it's fine.

Jungkook: Phew.

Y/n: So you told me that the plans have changed, what plans were you talking about?

Jungkook: *freezes*

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Oh, umm... Nothing. It's nothing. I just remembered that... Everything's fine. Heh...

Y/n: You sound nervous. What's wrong?

Jungkook: Well... It's just, you know... I kinda forgot to tell you about one thing...

*after explaining Yongguk's plan about the attack to the village of guardians*

Y/n: Yongguk is planning attacking to the village!!

Jungkook: Calm down! What's wrong about that?

Y/n: There's guardians! They are in danger! Many innocent guardians are in danger.

Jungkook: So...?

Y/n: Don't you feel guilty at all??!

Jungkook: ... Nope. We need to get our lands back! And last time when they attacked, those innocent ones were my parents who died by those birds!!

Y/n: But... but... You are giant and like killing machines with your sharp teeth and claws, many innocent guardians would get killed!

Jungkook: They have spreads, bows & arrows, swords and shields and they can fly. In your case, I would be more worried about yourself than them! And we are just going to get our lands back, it doesn't mean killing every guardian.

Y/n: I feel so sad for Kwanseok... He has to fight also...

Jungkook: You feel sad for THAT bird??!!

Y/n: Yes, I don't want him to fight.

Jungkook: Fine then. And I thought that my gf would be more worried about me...

Jungkook headed to the window, and jumped outside.

Y/n: What? I thought that you won't fight. Jungkook! Wait!

You shout and run to the window, but all you see is a wolf which disappeared into the forest. He didn't even hear you.

» Why did this became so big thing... I should have not stayed on Kwanseok's side. And is he really going to fight?! He didn't mention that at all!»

You get nervous about Jungkook when you think about him fighting against guardians. In the end, they have the same ability to kill werewolves. You grab your cardigan from beside you, and head outside after your boyfriend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You run and run, even though you know that you should just forget it and be sleeping right now. You could have discussed this through with him later, but you knew that you wouldn't be able to sleep without solving this. Believing that Jungkook would fight was impossible, so you needed a proof from him himself.

After a while of running, you need to stop to take breath. The stars are shining above you, and the weather is calm. You start to feel cold, and continue your way. You wish from the deepest of your heart that you won't get lost in the forest.

It's pitch dark if you don't mention the stars, and you forgot to take any lamp with you.

» Good advice number 1: Never leave with hurry.»

Step by step, you get deeper and deeper into the woods and your mind starts to fly. You try to control it, but can't help thinking about some other possible creatures such as vampires, who could easily just come and kill you. Hrr. You wince and try to focus on something more realistic.

» Unicorns. Unicorns are nice, how about if here's also those? Hey, very realistic...»

Suddenly, you hear something. Something had moved nearby, and your eyes get wide of fear while your mind runs wildly again. The voice becomes louder and closer. Now you are sure that there really is something.

Then, a light grey wolf walks slowly in front of you. You were still about to get a heart attack, but noticed that the wolf was just L.

He looks kindly at you, but pushes you a little to show the way where to go. "H-How do you know where I'm going to?" You ask.

He doesn't answer, but starts to walk to the way he pointed, and you follow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You made it to the camp and L transforms into human.

L: You know you should be sleeping. What are you doing here at this time of night?

Y/n: I came here after Jungkook. We have some things to solve... And why aren't you sleeping?

L: I'm in charge of a night watch tonight. I thought everything is fine, I didn't see you arguing today.

Y/n: Not today. But tonight. Actually, about 20 minutes ago.

L's eyes flashed, but his voice stayed calm.

L: So he just met you... I see. I bet he isn't sleeping yet, so I let you in. BUT you shall not wake others.

Y/n: Okay. But... Aren't you coming in?

L: I need to keep a watch.

L opened the door for you, and you went in. There was dark also, and you struggled walking the stairs up.

Finally, your reached Jungkook's room and went in. His back was facing you, but he didn't even turn.

There was clear tension in the air, and you felt uncomfortable. "Hi..." You said uncertainly.

Jungkook didn't answer, and you decided to go ahead to the topic even though you would have liked to smack the back of his head for not responding to you.

"I... I didn't know that you were going to fight. I thought that... that you would have stayed far from it. That's why I didn't think about you at first place. And I know, I did a mistake. I should have not stayed on Kwanseok's side. I just... I just don't want any fights. Please forgive me, oppa."

Jungkook turned around, and said "Will my jagi support me for the coming battle?"

"Sure. But couldn't you just skip it?" You say.

"I 'discussed' about that with Yongguk hyung already... He didn't want me to skip the practice." He answers.

"I see." You say and go closer him and he hugs you.

"I forgive you." Jungkook says.

You and Jungkook go to sit on his bed.

Jungkook: So, I was about to tell you about my plan, and I'll continue now. As I said, my clan is planning to attack against that village. Last time when we fought against the birds, we lost because our amount of men was so small, now our numbers haven't increased which means that we obviously won't win.

Y/n: Just get to the point, no need to explain word by word like to some baby.

Jungkook: Okay, okay. I thought that we could ask for help from the nearest clan.

Y/n: We? What do you mean by we?

Jungkook: You and me.

Y/n: WHAT?! You know what Yongguk oppa would say when he'd notice that you are missing and skipping the practice! No way! You've been in lots of trouble already.

Jungkook: Shhh!! But jagi, believe me, it will work. And only with your help, I'm able to do this.

Y/n: How does MY help helps you to win other clan's werewolves on our side?!

Jungkook: ... Your help and you yourself gives me hope. So, what do you say?

_____________________________________

Yeah, what do you say? Tell it in the comments. :D

~Iiris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.9K 24
Let's take it back to High School but in Seoul! A 16 year old girl who currently is a Junior in high school, your studies and family is the most impo...
1.6K 29 10
When some new boys move to town and start at your uneventful high school, one of them catches your eye, but you can't seem to figure out exactly why...
258K 11.2K 64
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ When mat...
10.6K 363 14
Taehyung and Jungkook found each other. They're mates. They love each other. But something doesn't fit right when Tae asks his Alpha to mark him. Wha...