Until I Saw You (Billdip Fanf...

myotpisnotstraight द्वारा

He was picked for a reason. But the other have never regretted something on his life. अधिक

Until I Saw You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Extra from Chapter 11

Chapter 8

629 37 46
myotpisnotstraight द्वारा

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 8 "About Him"

Third Person's POV

Late Night

It was around eleven fifty at night when Bill decided to show up. As always, drunk as hell but still in his senses. The maids and the others are very used to him acting like this and being seen beet red and being carried by George and carelessly thrown on the sofa in the Lounge.

Unfortunately for Dipper, he doesn't even if it's his first day today.

He hates the scent of alcohol even though he drinks alcohol himself. "Bill! Wake the hell up!" He exclaimed, slapping his face.

That woke the actor up slightly, especially to that face with that button nose that he hated so much. "Ah- ahh!" Bill pointed at him with his slurred words.

"You- came back~" He hiccuped and laughed.

"Jesus Christ." Dipper muttered and met Rena's eyes that is obviously concerned but exhausted, "is he always like this?"

She nodded, sighing. "Always."

Dipper rolled his eyes and pulled him up with the help of Elias, "we have to get him to his room." The butler whispered and has a strain on it. He gained weight obviously.

"Agreed." He looked at Rena and she understood, "gentlemen, please this way." She leads the way to Bill's room.

It was a hard thing since they have to climb the stairs and there will be moments when Bill will have to throw up but he won't, worse of it, he will swallow it back again.

Dipper swore he has to get used to this every day.

When they finally reached his room. Rena opened it with her copy of the key and opened the lights with a clap of her hand, all lights opened and even the fake fireplace opened it's fire.

"This.. is his room?" Dipper gawked, he isn't much of a surprise but his room is fucking huge like, it's already an apartment for him!

Elias chuckled, "i got the same reaction when I first worked here."

They tugged the unconscious actor on his bed and carefully placed him there. Bill is already asleep and drooling, probably dreaming of being full with doritos.

Dipper sighed heavily and a sudden ache on his neck happened. He yelped and alertly slapped his hand on his neck which pained him even more. Am I an idiot?

"Oh my, what's wrong, Dipper?" Rena asked, concerned. She just finished tucking in Bill, who snuggled at the warmth.

He smiled forcefully, "i-i think I have a stiffed neck.."

"Oh dear.." She reacted. Elias popped in next to her, "how about you use a ice pack?" He suggested.

"That's a good idea!" She smiled at him.

"We have a one downstairs. Shall we go?" Elias asked.

Dipper smiled at them, thankful that they really are good people. "Thank you so much- you have no idea how thankful I am, right now." He murmured.

Rena and Elias chuckled, "we should leave. Master is really cranky when someone woke him up unintentionally."

He agreed and they left the room in silence, before Dipper stepped out, he takes a good look around the room and left with a silence mutter under his breath.

He was about to stepped in the stairs but his phone rang.

The attention went to him. He sweat dropped, "geh. I-I'm sorry, I'll take this shortly." He said as he stepped away from them and answered the call. The two went down stairs.

He cleared his throat, "hello? Dipper Pines speaking."

"Good evening, Dipper." Oh! It's Ms. Yui! "How's your first day?" She chuckled.

He tried to be positive though. "Oh. Well, it's doing good, I guess. The staffs are nice and earlier around six, Gabriella came and discussed with me about the products he's using." He said.

"I see. Please remember those, Dipper. It's very important."

"I have notes and even memorized it over one hour, ma'am. I think I won't ever forget that." He said with a straight face.

But Karen can't help but laugh at it though which made Dipper flush and embarrassed at what he said. He was only being honest though!

She wheezed and sighed, "i.. i'm sorry for laughing, Dipper. It's just, you are such a hard working kid. I can't really believe we got the right one for the job!"

He blushed. "Please don't praise me that much.."

"It is the truth, Dipper. You're great, intelligent and persistent in a good way. I wish you'll stay with us for a long time."

He felt a so good at those words that he smiled wide, like a kid getting praised by his parents for having high grades.

She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I haven't told you the reason why I called." She said.

"For tomorrow, Dipper, I would like to take you to the Greenbelt Cafe to meet a another member of the team."

"Oh, sure. What time would that be?"

"That will be ten thirty in the morning, dear. Don't worry, I'll be there." She assured.

How does she even know I'm worrying about that? Now, he secretly believes that Karen has mind powers. "Alright, ma'am. I'll be there." He answered.

"Splendid! If you can't remember the way, you could just ask someone to take you. Except for George since Bill has a product shooting that time and he's with Melinda, Gabriella and Oscar."

That much of a people.. He sweat dropped, "i understand."

Karen smiled. "I guess you're tired, best of luck for tomorrow, Dipper and rest well for today."

"Thank you for your hard work ma'am!" He replied back and cut the call off.

He smiled, proud to himself. He has to note himself he can't be late for tomorrow! Maybe I'm meeting someone important.. But he can't be sure for that.

With a shrug, he went downstairs to heal his stiff neck.

*=*

Next Day

9:35 am (Tuesday)

It was scorching hot today. Thankfully, the mansion was always fully air conditioned. However, new things happened first thing in the morning.

"You can't order me around!" Dipper yelled, all pissed off by Bill who was mad as hell to him either.

"Oh yes, I can! I'm the Master of this mansion!" Bill retard back.

Dipper rolled his eyes, "well, I ain't your butler! It's Elias! And besides, I'm just a babysitter anyways!" He yelled.

George was fairly enjoying the scene with Simon and Sarah. The woman even made a popcorn for them. As for the others, they are very concerned that something might happen and it's nerve-wrecking.

"Babysitter!? I can take care of myself! Don't put me around with those kind of people who needs to be checked daily and followed around!" Bill clicked his tongue, "besides, the reason why I need to be in tight security measure because of your insult at me in the cafe."

And that crossed the line for Dipper.

He laughed, mockingly. "Hah! My fault!? So, it was my fault, after all!? I was just stating the truth! Don't fuck around me, Cipher! Even if I hate you as much I hate toffee candy and yams--"

Bill looked at him weirdly. "Who on the right mind hates toffee candy!?" Now, he made a new topic to argue about.

The staffs who are concerned sighed heavily and just gave up. Those who's enjoying the show, laughed and gave some popcorn to the others. Which they accepted unwillingly.

"And who on the right place has the right to complain about my likes and dislikes!?"

"I have the right place to complain and question your likes and dislikes! Toffee candy is delicious!" Bill defended.

Dipper stuck his tongue out, "well, it's disgusting! I hate it! I'd rather eat gummy koalas than those candies that sticks into your teeth!"

George noticed the time and gasped, he took three more popcorn and cleared his throat.

"Dipper, we have to go!" He shouted above their idiotical arguments.

Dipper was about to curse to the actor but stopped once he heard him. He froze and gasped. "Are you serious!?" He exclaimed.

"Yes, we should go. You can continue your silly argument later on." The chauffeur waved off and went to the garage to take the car.

Oh, shit! I might get late! He panicked and quickly get his things, thankfully, it was just at the sofa.

Bill huffed out an air, he crossed his arms at his chest. He has no idea how will he handle this annoying guy! Well, it's not like he has to handle him. Moreover, the annoying guy has to handle him.

It was already annoying to think of.

"Master, I wish you won't take it personally, okay?" Teresa said, concerned. She was always the quiet person, unless, Maya is always there next to her.

He narrowed his eyes away. He hates it to admit it though. He does like having an argument with that guy, having with that face fumed every time they talk. It was already his daily entertainment.

"Don't worry, my dear Tess." He smiled wide at her, "i won't let that idiot get on me personally." He winked.

Teresa felt relieved and blushed, nodding.

"Who idiot are you saying, idiot!" Dipper butted in again, this time, throwing a cushion at his face.

The maids gasped, shocked.

Dipper smirked and ran at the door. The cushion fell on the floor, showing a enraged Bill on the process. He glared at him, no human can live once they threw a cushion on his gorgeous face!

"You fucktard! Come back here!" He yelled, about to chase him off but Elias and Rena managed to held him off.

And another thing stopped him.

Dipper laughed whole-heartedly, smiling until his eyes and the most happiest laugh he'll ever hear.

He was awestruck for awhile.

"See 'ya later, boss!" He stuck his tongue out and left the mansion.

The two let go of him, still hesitant though. "M-Master?" Rena stammered, confused why he's still stunned.

They were surprised when he uttered this though.

".. He's cute."

*=*

9:55 am

Greenbelt Cafe

Five minutes early! Great! I think! Dipper was swallowed by the heat as he stepped out of the car. He sweats up so fast that he's already drenched.

He sighed heavily, "jesus christ. Have mercy." He murmured.

"Are you sure you're able to go back by yourself?" George questioned, with his fancy sunglasses.

Dipper nodded. "Yeah. Already memorized the road and even have a note of the address, I'm pretty much prepared for anything." He laughed airly.

"Alright then. Wait inside, okay? With this heat, it won't be a surprise if you got heat stroke." He laughed, though there was no humor at all.

"Yes, thank you, George." He thanked him, smiling sweetly.

Geroge smiled back and drive off. Leaving the smoke and the heatness on the road.

Dipper phew'ed and ran inside the cafe, sweating as hell but thankfully the aircon is at full blast today. He looked around and was surprised to see Karen by the corner, reading some book with a plate of half cheesecake and espresso.

He approached her, less tension, and cleared his throat.

Karen peeked from her book and saw him, smiling. "Dipper!" She closed her book, "you're early." She smiled.

"I guess the agent can never be late, huh?" He chuckled.

She sighed, helpless. "True, dear." She offered the seat across her, "have a seat."

He sat down, his bag under the table.

"Would you like some cheesecake? Anything?" She offered.

"I'll take care of it." He said and called for a waiter, when one approached, he told him his order, which is just a latte and cheesecake too. I'm the one paying this anyways.

The waiter understood and left in a jippy.

"So, any stories that happened earlier?" Karen questioned, interested to his second day of the job.

Dipper laughed nervously. Could he tell her that he kept arguing with Bill? He looked away, trying to ignore the topic though.

Karen, of course, being a sharped eye. Knows that something did happen. She smirked, "let me guess, arguments?" She giggled.

He gloom. "H-He started it!" He even blamed him!

She laughed. This could be her daily entertainment! "Oh my goodness, Dipper.." She wheezed, "you must be the first person ever besides Melinda that every fought with him!"

I guess I'm not surprised that even Ms. Cole argue with him a lot. After all, she is his manager. He chuckled, "i guess.. But he is irritating." He snorted.

"Of course. I apologize for his behalf."

"Ah! You don't have to apologize, Ms. Yui!" He panicked.

Then he smiled shyly, "i-it's not this is your problem. Even if he's under your care and responsibility." He said.

"But, he is." Karen stated softly, trying not to pressure him. She sighed and leans back at her chair. "Please have patience on him, Dipper." She followed

He waited for her to add more.

She grins. "He's a good person, I know he is."

*=*

Ces: Let's end it here for awhile. Thanks for reading! Votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 2178

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.2K 1.2K 21
Every parent wants a perfect child, Alas, No one is perfect, but dipper has convinced himself that he must be as close as he can get to perfect. At l...
164K 3.8K 33
─ (for someone like you) 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀...
179K 4.7K 28
Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the night, when he turns eighteen and he goes of...
Billdip No द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

79.2K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...