Revenge Gone Wrong ( Criminal...

By vanilla___

Book 2 in Criminal Love Series. This is Isabel and Marco's story. So what happens when you judge people bas... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thriteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Important.
Final Chapter.
The Debt II

Chapter Two.

8.8K 263 8
By vanilla___

Isabella wiped the light perspiration that covered her forehead with a napkin. The weather was definitely different from London. Spain was more than a few degrees hotter than London. She pulled her two big purple luggage bags behind her. Thank God, she hadn't worn heels. She was comfortable in the white Nike huaraches she wore.

She realized the mistake she made trusting Marco to pick her up as she waited at the pick-up zone. She hadn't even told Ricardo she was visiting and her iPhone had died while she used it throughout her flight, reading a sexy book on Wattpad called Billionaire Maid.

Now she had no way of going home. These luggage bags were too big for her to move around with her five foot five height. She should have considered bringing only one because she had clothes here too but she wasn't sure how long she would be here for.

Marco's eyes widened as he set eyes on the brunette beauty. She looked very different from when he saw her two years ago. Her face was free of makeup and she still looked flawless. Well too bad for her because she was just going to be a pawn in his game.

"Hey," Marco said as he placed a hand on one of her bags. He looked questioning at her flushed cheeks. He didn't know if it was from the weather or it was his fault. The smile she had on was the only proof he needed. It was not a shock to him because it wasn't the first time a woman had rosy cheeks in his presence.

"How the fuck did you move these bags without a trolley?" He asked as he looked at the two big pieces of luggage and her petite body.

Isabella raised her chin up before she answered him.
"Umm...by walking. It's okay if you don't want to help. I'm perfectly fine on my own." She said as she moved to grab the handle from his hand. When her hand touched his she gasped at the tingles she felt shoot up her hand.

"I'm sure you are. Like you were doing fine. " He said as he let go off the bag giving her space to move. "The car is all the way in the car park. I'm sure you can do it yourself. " He said as he began to walk in front her, leading the way.

They had not even gone halfway with Isabella's short slow legs as she tried to move the heavy bags.
"For fuck's sake. I'm going to have to pay a hundo if we continue at this rate! Fuck it! Give it to me!" Marco said as he grabbed the bag from her none too kindly. He didn't wait for her to respond before he began to move thrice the speed Isabella was walking.

"Hey! Wait!" Isabella said as she ran to catch up with him. "I didn't say I couldn't do that myself by the way I don't have legs like yours if you've noticed. "

"Yeah, yours are shapely from the look of it and probably softer. " He said smirking as he flirted with.

Isabella felt the heat rush up to her cheeks as she looked down at her leggings-clad legs, she never took notice of them.

None of them spoke a word anymore. Marco began to regret coming to pick her up. She definitely hadn't grown up. Still too forward for her age and annoying. He didn't like women that talked. That was an absolute waste of time but she was humoring him. He liked her youth.

"Where are we going? Are we almost there?"  Isabella asked not longer than ten minutes they left the airport. Marco groaned internally.

"We are going to your brothers. That's where you will be staying. " He said, looking straight ahead at the road.

"What? I thought we were going over to yours." Isabella said placing her hand on his thigh. Marco's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Did she know what she was doing?
"Oh. What was the point of you picking me up then? You just plan on dumping me with my brother. Am I a burden to you? Am I that annoying?" Isabella asked and it seemed she didn't know how her soft palm affected him. Marco didn't know if she seriously felt bad that they weren't going to his.

"Your father will obviously give your brother a call. Huh, where will we say you are?" He asked   

"I'll say I'm at yours. Ricardo trusts you with me. " Isabella said biting her full bottom lip.

Stop biting that lip!

"Ha! Your brother trusts no one. " He snorted then said as a matter of fact.

"Did you just snort?" Isabella asked before she unceremoniously fell into fits of giggles. That made music to his ears.

Marco looked at her oddly for a minute as if she was crazy. Well, giggling is better than talking. Or making a pointless conversation.

"Okay. I see you're done acting crazy." Marco said once her giggles died down.

Isabella punched his arm and Marco feigned hurt.

"I'm not crazy. For your information, I'm very much normal. " She said bringing her pink lips into a pout.

Marco could feel his member considerably growing at the thoughts crossing his mind at the idea of kissing those lips or them wrapped around him.

Okay, that's probably a bad idea, he thought. He was driving and she had full view of his crotch.

He would just drop her off and leave. Maybe he would visit Bianca today. She always entertained him with open arms and knew how to use that body of hers to pleasure them both. She was mature. The kind of woman he liked.

On reaching the house, Marco helped her loadout her bags from his trunk dropping them on the front door before he placed a kiss on her soft cheek.

"Bye. " Isabella said as she waved at him as he drove out. Only getting a hoot from him. She cupped her cheek and reveled in the feeling of his lips against her cheek, she could also remember the way his stubble felt.

It was not the first time she had been kissed but it meant much more than a physical pleasure to her now. By the way, her first kisses had felt disgusting and sloppy.

She turned and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Paola walked through the corridors to the front door wondering who would be at the door.

A loud squeal emitted from Isabella's mouth as she recognized Paola.
"I missed you so much, amorcito. " Paola said as she squeezed Isabella.

"Look at how much you've grown. You're a woman now. " She added as she looked at Isabella with a smile on her face.

"Come in darling. " She said as she moved her bags into the house. "Who dropped you here?"

"Marco did. " She said.

"Does Ricardo know you're here?"

"No, it's meant to be a surprise. Where is he now?" Isabella said feeling excited at seeing her brother again even if she saw him just months ago.

"He's in his room now but____" Paola didn't get to finish her sentence as Isabella grabbed something from her backpack before she raced up the stairs.

Paola only shook her head, before she called Lucas over to help her with the bags.

Isabella burst into the room and was met with the living room. She moved closer to the door she thought she suspected Ricardo to be in. It was not closed and was being held by a shoe. A lady's shoe.

Isabella had not expected in her eighteen hers of life to hear her brother and lovers sex sounds. She made a face of disgust before she coughed out loud, clearing her throat.

She definitely was not going to let them continue. She smiled her evil smile as she cleared her throat once more.

"Who the fuck is there?" Ricardo called out as he moved from Carina making to stand up.

"Ricardo. It's me. " He grunted in annoyance. He heard rather than saw her smile. He pulled on his sweat pants and shirt.

"For fuck's sake Isabel. What are you doing here? " He said as he opened the door, kicking Carina's shoe in the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Surprise!" She said as she blew the paper blowing trumpet into his face.

Ricardo didn't know what to do with her. He knew their father just let her come because he was tired of her shenanigans.

"Isabel, why don't you go wait for me downstairs where you were meant to be in the first place?" Ricardo said as he moved her towards the door.

"Were you having sex? I know you were. " She said as she was being moved to the door. Ricardo's eyes widened as he heard what she said. "When I get downstairs you will tell me exactly what you know about sex and whereupon learned. " He said in anger. He really didn't know she knew this stuff.

"Aww, Ric do you really think I know nothing about doing it?" She asked as she stood outside the door.

"Well yes. I'll like to believe so and keep it that way. " He said as he looked down at his little sister. He just noticed how much she'd grown and she was talking about sex. SEX.

"Can I meet your sex partner?" She said wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"I don't want you saying that word again." He said before he slammed the door in her face.

He walked back into his bedroom when he saw Carina dressing up.
"Who was that ?" She asked curiously looking at him.

"My sister. " Carina's eyes widened as she dropped her shoes.

"Are you __was that___did she_ Did she hear us?" Carina stuttered making Ricardo laugh at her nervousness.

"Yes, she did and can you believe she knows about sex? " Ricardo said as if it was the most absurd thing.

"Ricardo." Carina looked at him as if she could not believe what he said. "Are you serious? She's eighteen. Of course, she does. Even a ten-year-old knows what sex is these days?"

"That's so not true Carina. I don't care about ten-year-olds though, I only care about my sister and she best not mention it under my roof again. " He said.

Carina was about to reply him when he held out a hand to her. 
"Come let's go meet her before she comes back." He said frustrated.

"I already like her. " Carina grinned at him. She looked beautiful. He pecked her lips before they went to meet Isabella.

*****
Paola looked up to see Isabella standing in the kitchen doorway.

"What do you want for dinner?" Paola asked as she noticed the pout on her lips.

"He kicked me out. " Isabella said.

"I'm sure he was busy, darling. Dinner?" Paola said smiling. She knew Ricardo was not in there alone.

"Yeah way to busy. " Isabella said as she raised her two hands up to show quote and unquote.

"Yes, darling. Dinner?" Paola asked again, smirking.

"Yes, Paola. We'll have anything you have. " Ricardo said as he moved around the kitchen to set the table. Carina came in behind him.

"Hello. I'm Carina Rodriguez__" Carina said only to be cut off by Isabella.

"Yes, I know you. You're my brother's girlfriend. " Isabel thought twice before she said, sex partner. She knew Ricardo would not hesitate to embarrass everyone here. How could he think she knew nothing about sex?

"Okay," Carina said as she stared weirdly at Isabel.

"I'm Isabella Silverio. Ricardo's sister. "She said as she hugged Ricardo from behind who couldn't stay angry at her long.

Carina smiled as she saw the look he gave his sister. It showed how much he cares about her. She wondered if he would ever look at her like she was his world. Ha! Not like she cared.

Lucas came into the kitchen too for dinner and made a conversation with Carina. He asked if she was better after she came home yesterday. He ignored the look Ricardo threw his way. When he was done with his meal, he cleared his dish and placed it in the washer. Kissing his mom on the cheek before he left them.

"So Carina do you like my brother?" Isabella started her interrogation.

"No. Not really. He's an asshole most of the time. " She answered smiling looking at the sexy smirk on Ricardo's lips.

"I know right! He can be so annoying. " Isabella made a disgusted face as she looked at her brother who flicked her nose.

Carina tried to cover her shock. Ricardo was so carefree and playful around his sister. You could see the amount of love shining in his eyes as he looked at her.

"See what I'm saying. " She grumbled as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Naa I think he's very cute right now. " She said smiling at Ricardo who looked as if he didn't expect that.

After a while of silent communication between Ricardo and Carina. Isabella cried out,
"Aww, you guys are so cute! I'm so going to tell dad. "Isabella said as she smiled at the couple.

"Why don't I show you your room now?" Paola said even though she knew Isabella knew her own room, not leaving any room for argument.

"Annoying, right?" Ricardo said as he took a sip of water.

"No she's cute and you're cute around her too. You love her so much. " Carina said as she looked at Ricardo. "But she talks a lot. " 

He nodded as he continued eating his food. She wondered why he became quiet all of a sudden but she chose not to talk about it. If it bothered him so much he would share it with her.

"You know she reminds me so much of our mom. " He said looking at Carina.

"Ricardo your mom will forever be loved in your heart but she left you guys a precious gift behind. " Carina said trying to cheer him up and remind him of Isabella.

"Yeah, Isabel......my talkative sister who knows way too much for her own good. " He said making her laugh.

*******

Marco sat on Bianca's couch as she had her mouth wrapped around the tip of his cock while her hand stroked up and down his shaft with enough pressure and speed. Just how he liked it.

He was in another world entirely where he had his hand wrapped in Isabella's silky hair as she sucked him off.

He knew he was going to come soon. He let out an incoherent sound from his throat as she sucked sharply on him, making him lose his breath.

"Oh fuck. Shit." He called out as he stiffened and Bianca took all of his spurts down her throat not letting any of them spill.

She stood up while Marco was still in a daze. She took a fool packet from his wallet where he always kept it and slipped onto his still standing member.

As she slipped it on, she caught a smiling Marco watching her as she took off her skirt and panties. She pulled off her bra and camisole.

"Looks like someone is pleased to see me again. " Bianca said before she sat on his lap, her back to his chest. She slipped down onto his cock, letting it impale her. Her mouth formed an O shape as she took in all of him. Before she began to bounce up and down on his lap. His hand grabbing her braless tits.

"Oh fuck! Marco. Right there. " She said as he thrust up into her giving as much as he was getting. Her sex tightly encased his cock, massaging and milking for all he was worth as he continued to thrust into her.

Marco picked up speed as he moved his hand lower searching for her swollen clit. He began rubbing her slowly and he loved mewling sounds that left her lips.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me, Marco! Make me cum so hard!" She continued to bounce up and down in his lap, taking his cock in and out of her. Marco would never let her do all the work.

Marco fucked her, chasing both of their releases. They both sat in the aftermath of their lovemaking before Bianca got off him, letting him go to the bathroom to clean up.

She slowly pulled her panties back on. She would take a bath when he left. She loves the way he always fucked her like it was the last thing he could do on earth.

She was about heading to the kitchen when she saw his phone ringing. She let it go to voicemail the first time until she thought about taking the message for him.

"Hello. Marco's phone. "Bianca said, as she picked up but only no one replied to her. The line was silent.

"Hello...anybody here?" She asked.
"Marco's not here right now. He's in the shower. If you could leave a message. " just then the person hung up.

Who the fuck would call someone and not speak?
Not her problem. She was not going to ruin her mood now. She pulled on her cami and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Marco would be leaving soon but he always came back.

********
Isabella sat on her bed. A lady picked up the phone and said he was in the shower. She was smart enough to know that wasn't his mother.

They probably did it, Isabella thought as she sighed lying down on her back.

But he wasn't her boyfriend? He was a man nearly twice her age and her brother's friend. If he found anything went on between them, she knew he would most certainly kill Marco or lock her up in a tower. Either way, her life would be miserable. This would be different from him scaring all the boys that asked her out over the years, she actually felt something for Marco. She knew deep down and she couldn't help but feel hurt and sad that Marco was with someone right after he left her.

Well, he once called her a kid! Maybe that's what he sees her as, who knows.

*********************************

Hey guys!!!!!
What's up???

What do you think about Isabella and Marco's relationship? Do you think things will go well for them or not?

Vote.
Comment!!!
Lots of love,
Vanilla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.1K 31
[]2019 Before :- Mafia's Girl Book 2 The history repeats but worse. Can everything goes back to it's usual self ? ❝ You are nothing but a betrayer in...
561K 11.8K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
22K 559 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
1.4K 44 43
Venomous Mistake This is Marco and Clara's brutal/sexy story. Clara Revenge was my goal-to take down the enemy. I've trained under my Uncle, but eve...