What do you want!? (Boyxboy)...

Nanumi द्वारा

Hikaru one day got called to his teachers desk because rumors are going around school that he is gay. Then Hi... अधिक

What do you want!? (Boyxboy) (Teacherxstudent)
There's Jake... (Chapter 2)
I'll think about it
The answer

Let's talk to sensei

6.1K 156 32
Nanumi द्वारा

He kept coming closer to me and I backed up "OK, I think it's time for you to go home" I got up "come on, I'll escort you out." He sighed and got up as well.

It was silent as we walked down the stairs then mom came and said "you're leaving already?"

Jake replied "yea, I just looked at the time and realized how late it is, there's school tomorrow, I have to get my rest" I just nodded and he left.

I said "good night" to mom and went upstairs. I floped onto my bed and just decided to ignore what Jake said. The next day I went to school and Sakura came.

"Hi Hikaru-kun" she said cheerfully

"Oh, hi Sakura-chan..." I replied

"what's wrong? You seem out of it" she asked

"I'll talk to you about it at lunch" I said

"Sensei's class is first" she said smiling, I just stared at her.

"yea...I know" I finally said after a few seconds.

We went to sensei's class and I heard him call out my name "Tokadawa-san, I need to speak with you after class." I looked at him and just nodded and sat down at my seat.

I saw Sakura look at me from the corner of my eye "maybe it's about Saturday" she whispered.

"yea, most likely" I replied.

"Maki-san and Tokadawa-san be quiet, do I have to write you up?" sensei asked.

"no, we're sorry sensei" Sakura and I said together.

After class I went to see what sensei had to say. "Let's talk a little about what happened the other night." I was just silent. "you know that kiss didn't mean anything to me right?"

"yes, can I leave now?" I repled

"no not yet" he said

"but I have to go to my next class" I complained

"do you want to stay longer? I'll just write a pass" he said and I was silent. "Do you really love me?" he asked and I was still just quiet. "but why would you fall for a guy like me? You could do so much better"

"yea, I know but I can't help who I fall for, there were countless nights where I wanted to kill myself because of my sexual orientation and because I knew you were homophobic, but I didn't because I was still clinging to the hope you would fall for me, though I knew that would never happen no matter how long I wait" I said, there were tears almost flowing out of my eyes.

"Alright, here's your pass, you can go to your next class now" he said and I took the pass and went to my next class. I handed the pass to the teacher and she took it so I sat down next to Sakura. The teacher started to talk again and after this class was lunch. 11:00am, I know that's pretty early. I walked down with Sakura of course, we sat at a table after buying lunch.

"Alright, I want to talk to you about Jake" I said

"what about him?" she asked

"hi guys" Jake interrupted sitting at our table.

I sighed "What are you doing here?"

"Hikaru-kun don't be rude, hi Jake" Sakura said

"Hi Sakura, what are you guys up to?" Jake asked

"we were just talking about you" Sakura said

"oh, really?" Jake stared at me, I sighed "what were you guys going to say about me?"

"nothing, come on Sakura-chan, let's go" Sakura got up from the table.

"no, wait Sakura!" jake said and Sakura sat back down "will you go out with me?" Sakura gasped in shock.

"yes!" Sakura said smiling

"what!?" I screamed and everyone stared at me. I forced a smile "I mean, good for you Sakura-chan"

Jake smiled "you can sit back down now Hikaru. I sat back down and ate the rest of my meal. After school all three of us were walking home together, Sakura and Jake were holding hands like a normal couple would. After we dropped Sakura off, I dragged Jake across the street to my house.

"why are you dating her, you don't like her do you?" I asked in an irritated voice.

"of course I like her, why wouldn't I?" he said smirking.

"you must be doing this for some reason, like to make me mad or something" I said

"maybe, but it really doesn't matter now does it?" he said

"It does matter! I was going to tell her that you aren't interested today but you ruined that!" I screamed

"does it make you mad?" he asked

"yes, in fact it does" I replied

"then my work here is done, good night Hikaru" he said and I was getting more irritated and I grabbed his arm "what?" he asked

I came to realization and let go "nothing, sorry" he left and I went inside.

"dinner is almost ready" I nodded and sat down at the table as she brought dinner and sat it down.

"so how was school today?" mom asked

"fine, nothing interesting happened, as usual" I replied

"who were you talking to outside before you came in?"

"just the guy who came over yesterday"

"oh, I see" mom said as I finished up dinner.

Sakura knocked at the door and I opened it "hey" she said

"hi, what's up Sakura-chan?" I asked

"want to hang out today?" she asked

"sure come on in" I replied and she stepped into the house "mom, Sakura-chan is here!" I yelled and we went upstairs and sat on my bed.

"let's talk about sensei" Sakura smiled, an evil smile.

I looked down at the bed "what is there to talk about?"

"we need to plot something to get you two in a room alone together" she said

"n-no we don't!" I stuttered

"don't worry, I'm just kidding" Sakura said and laughed "hmm" I could tell she was plotting something against me.

"o-of course, I knew that" I laughed "how about Jake, you happy you two are dating now?"

"hm yea" she said "let's go to school early tomorrow and talk to sensei"

"what!? Why!?" I screamed

"I want to give him a piece of my mind" Sakura said "meet me at my house at 7:20am"

I smiled and sighed "alright then Sakura-chan"

"alright, I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow morning" she said and went downstairs

"bye Sakura-chan" I said

"bye" she said and ran out of the house smiling. I sighed and chuckled a bit as she went inside her house. I closed the door and went to take a shower. During showers I like to think about my life

'hmm, why did Jake ask her out if he doesn't like her, is he the type of guy that can go out with anyone even if he doesn't like them?'

'Did he mean it when he said he loved me?'

After taking the shower I went to my room to go to sleep. Sleeping helps me get away from life.

In the morning soon after I woke up I heard a knock at my door. I went downstairs and opened the door, Jake was standing there so I attempted to close the door but he grabbed it before I could. "what do you want?" I asked him.

"you know the reason I asked out Sakura, right?" he asked

"no, why should I?" I replied

"it's because she's your best friend, if I'm dating her I can be closer to you" he said

"just go away, I'm in love with someone else Jake!" as I said that, Sakura came out of her house. She saw Jake grab my wrist "leave me alone idiot!" I yelled and Sakura came over.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"nothing" Jake said letting go of me.

"yea right" I mimbled "anyways, let's go to school"

"wait, Jake, are you in love with Hikaru-kun?" Sakura asked.

"Of course not" Jake replied

"I don't know why you would lie. I can tell anyways, but you should know, he's in love with someone else" she said

"I know that" Jake replied getting annoyed and depressed.

"it will be OK Jake, but I don't think we should date anymore" she said looking down, I could tell it was hard for her.

"you don't have to do that" I said feeling bad for her.

"no, I'm doing this because I want to" she said "let's go Hikaru-kun" she forced a smile and I nodded and we left Jake. We went to school and went to our lockers of course, then we went to sensei's class, we were a little later than we wanted to be to talk to sensei. In fact we might have to wait until after class, because there are already allot of students here sitting down. We just sat down in out regular seats.

"it's Jake's fault we're late to talk to snesei" I whispered to Sakura and she just nodded.

"Do you want to share something with the whole class Tokadawa-san?" sensei asked, calling me out.

"no sensei" I replied.

"then don't talk while I'm talking" sensei said.

"yes sensei, I'm sorry" I said and she continued talking. 'How could I fall for a guy like him' I asked myself.

I feel like this chapter was pretty long, but I'm back from the hold, though finals are in like a week and a half and I have to study, so, yea, oh well, I cannot wait until after finals and I won't have to wake up at 5am for a whole month...then it all starts again. Yep, anyways,  hope you enjoyed this chapter..it was...interesting...I guess, anyways, thanks for reading, love you, bye

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

417K 6K 53
Read to find out Also I don't own the characters, songs, pictures/memes(unless I say so), and ect, if you own any of these message me so I can give y...
7K 66 16
🎶Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha, honey honey. Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey. I'd heard about you before. I wanted to know som...
4K 141 10
Byun Baekhyun was tired. Tired of waiting. Waiting for Park Chanyeol. Language:English
352K 9.6K 30
It's Junior year when we're introduced to George Davidson, a transfer student from England. He transferred to Florida after his parents passed away i...