To see her Smile (Antiseptice...

By HybridIDK

Y/n L/n, was just an ordinary girl, except her tragic past. Her father, mother and brother were murdered at t... More

Chapter 1: Target
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Sisters forever
Chapter 4: Antisepticeye?!?
Chapter 5: Darkiplier?!?
Chapter 6: Family Reunion
Chapter 7: Karaoke and a Date?
Chapter 8: Dinner Date <3
Chapter 9: Love at first sight
Chapter 10 Part 1: Not you Again!?
Chapter 10 Part 2: Its you Again
Chapter 11: Crazy night
A/N...1K READS!!!
"A/n MUST READ!!!"
Chapter 13: Nightmares
Chapter 14 Part 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 14 part 2: Nightmare
Chapter 14 Part 3: Safe and Sound
Chapter 15: Best Birthday
A/N: NEW BOOK?!?
Chapter 16 Part 1: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16 Part 2: "Im Thankful for..."
Chapter 17 Part 1: Weird Hallucinations
A/n: Amazing Writers, Please Read!!!
Chapter 17 Part 2: My old Home
Chapter 17 Part 3: Shopping with your Nightmare
Chapter 18 Part 1: Christmas eve
Chapter 18 Part 2: Dark truth...
Chapter 19: The Dream Realm
Chapter 20: Nothing...
Chapter 21: Im sorry...
Chapter 22: The end?
Chapter 23: Race against death
A/n: 2 New stories!!!
A/n: 1# Winning Story and... a tie?
A/n: 2# Winning Story!!!
Chapter 24: Black veins and heartbeats
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and... Forgetting?
Chapter 26: Final Breath (finale)
Chapter 26: Who are You?
Chapter 27: Hope
Chapter 28: Tears of Joy
Chapter 29: After Visiting hours
Chapter 30: Shocking discovery
Chapter 31: Confrontation
Chapter 32: Uninvited guest
Im alive?

Chapter 12: Blood lust

2.4K 87 93
By HybridIDK

|~A/n~|
Ha! You thought I wasn't going to publish a new chapter in a week?!, well I couldn't but I've been dealing with school and it's gotten better, so heck why not publish a surprise chapter, I don't like cliff hangers, but hey sorry it took so long, but I will try to publish a new chapter perhaps twice a week... I'll shut up now. Enjoy XD

I woke up the next morning only to find Anti snorting quite loudly, I laughed until I looked down at my body and noticed I was naked?!, and I liked over to Anti and he was naked as well. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!? I mentally screamed, I shook it off until I remembered, oh my god we did "it". I got out of bed quietly and put on clothes before walking downstairs to see the guys all on the kitchen with bags full of ice, I laughed as they shot a glare at me, "that's what ya get for drinking last night" I smirked as I walked besides them and pulled out the ingredients to make some pancakes. I felt someone hug my leg, I looked down to see Jackie in his little septic pajamas, "Why were you screaming last night Y/n?" He asked tilting his head confused, "ummmm... " was all I was able to say until I looked at the guys and they had smirks on their faces which gave me chill run down my spine, "Jackie will you go see if Anti is awake?" Wilford asked standing up. Jackie nodded as he ran upstairs. "Sooo... Have fun last night Y/n?" Dark asked with a smirk on his face, I felt my face heating up, I sigh in frustration and looked at my feet. "Yeah so?" I said in a sassy tone. They all glared at each other before Sexiplier, (oh yeah, Fire, Ice and Sexiplier never left) pulled out a pregnancy test, wait why the hell does he have that?!. I gave it to me and it had two lines "Positive?" I asked they all started at each other before Glitch spoke up, "it isn't real, it's a fake but Anti doesn't know that" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"What do you mean, it wasn't his fault, he was drunk" I said. They all busted out laughing leaving confused, "What?" I asked. "Y-Y/n... Anti he n-never... Drank any alcohol" Dark said wiping away a fake tear. "WHAT?!?" I screamed. They all froze as I snatched the pregnancy test from Sexiplier. "He likes to play dirty huh?, well let's see how he likes the taste of his own medicine." I said in an emotionless tone. They all smiled and ran by my side comforting me, I pretend I was crying when Anti walked into the kitchen with Jackie holding his hand, he quickly ran by my side and held my chin up to look at him, I pretended I was having a nervous breakdown and sobbed into his shoulder, "y-Y/n, what's wrong?!, are you hurt?!" He question, "A-Anti... I-I" i tried my best not laugh my ass off when an idea came to mind. "A-Anti... Look" I handed him the pregnancy test, he looked at it before he basically kneeled down to my height, "Y-Your... Pregnant?!" He screamed while basically pulling his hair out. "B-but... Your not the father" I said as I choked on my tears, they all stared at me with shocked expressions. I looked at Sexiplier, "W-what are you talking about Y/n, who's the father?!" Anti screamed as he held my hands. "I-it's his" I said as I pointed at Sexiplier. "Woah, woah, wait a minute I-i, that's not true" Sexiplier said putting his hands up in defense. Anti shot a glare at him and walked towards him slowly letting go of my hand, every step that Anti took Sexiplier would back up, I looked at the guys as they had smirks in their faces or just hold in their laughter. Anti grabbed Sexiplier by the shirt and lifted him of the ground, black mist covered his entire body as his eyes were no longer blue as the ocean instead red as blood, he began to grow a bit taller than he usually is. The guys changed their expression from Happiness to scared and worried, they ran up to Anti, and pulled him away from Sexiplier, Anti grabbed Dark by his neck and threw him across the room, Wilford pulled his gun out and shot Anti in his right arm, Anti chuckled as he kicked Wilford in his gut causing him to fall down to the ground, I immediately got up to run at Anti but Glitch and Google pulled me away from him, "What are you doing, what's wrong with Anti?!" I screamed as I struggled to get loose, "Y/n, just run and no matter what don't look back" Glitch said running towards the door. When Glitch was about to open the door Anti appeared in front of us and pushed Google and Glitch out of the way, "A-Anti?" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Anti, isn't here right now" he chuckled as he lifted me by my collar so we can be eye to eye, he smirked as he slammed me against the wall leaving a crack, I looked around at noticed everyone had bruises or unconscious. I struggled to free myself from his grip. "A-Anti, please... Don't... Do... This... Please" I begged for my life i felt a sharp pain in my arms I looked down to see Anti digging his sharp nails into my skin drawing blood, I screamed in pain, he finally leg go of my neck as I thanked every breath I took, I looked up to see Anti towering over me as he yanked my arms drawing blood I would try and struggle but it was pointless he was bigger and stronger than I am. He licked the blood coming out of my arms, he let go of me making me fall on the ground hard. "W-why?" Was all I could manage to say between sobs. He chuckled probably on how pathetic I look right now, "Oh Y/n, demons like me get blood lust when angered or just hungry" he chuckled as he looked down at me, my vision began to blur and everything around me would disappear into darkness. "A-Anti" was all managed to say as everything went dark.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

"A-Anti" I heard a familiar voice I looked at the floor only to see Y/n in a pool of her own blood,"Y-Y/n?!"I screamed as I looked at my hand s only be stained in blood. Y/n's blood. I kneeled down to her height and picked her up bridal style, i noticed she was smaller than usual that's when I realized. "Blood Lust" I thought
"Y/n, I'm so sorry,I h-hurt you." I said as I placed her n my room, on the way I noticed the guys unconscious on the floor, "I-i did this?!" I choked on my own words. I felt a wave of guilt hit me as I walked past them, and headed upstairs with Y/n still in my arms. I placed her down on my bed and for some reason I couldn't change to my normal form. Just great, I went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit and rushed back to Y/n. I saw her arms covered in blood with claw marks, I cleaned all the blood of her and wrapped her arms in bandages. I saw her neck that had a hand print on it, she probably hates me. I gently kissed her small forehead. I walked out of the room and headed down stairs to see Wilford trying to stand up, I ran by his side, his eyes widen as he saw me "Wil, I-I'm so sorry, I couldn't c-control myself" I said as I looked away ashamed of myself I felt tears slid down my cheek, until u felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked down to see Wilford with a heart touching smile, "I-it's okay, Anti, I understand. Come one let's help the others" he smiled as he walked away to help Dark off the ground. How could he forgive me after what I did, I snapped back to reality as I felt someone grab my leg, I looked down to see Jackie, "Big brother?" He looked at me as if he were to cry. I picked him up I hugged him, it made my heart sink as he cried into my shoulder, "shhh, shhh, it's okay Jackie, I promise I won't hurt you." I whispered in his ear. He looked at me a nodded, "I love you big brother" he said as I hugged him one more time, "I love you too Jackie" it made me happy to have my little brother with me, he was so small he's like a baby.

|~Time skip~|

All the guys had finally woken up and after I explained everything, they all looked at with a worried expressions. "Listen, Anti. What's the last thing you remember?" Dark asked, I remembered that Y/n showed me a pregnancy test, and that Sexiplier was the father. "Anti, it was a prank. Y/n knew what you did last night and we wanted to prank you, we never knew she would blame Sexiplier, that's kinda when you lost it" Light said with a hand over my shoulder. "Also, I've been meaning to ask, why don't you turn back to your normal form?" Glitch asked with a confused look. "I don't... Know actually... I just can't change back" I responded. Why can't I turn back to my normal form?. "Well I guess when Y/n wakes up I ca-" I was cut off by Glitch and Google screaming "Y/n?!" In sync. "Anti, where's Y/n?!" Glitch asked with a worried expression. I looked down at my feet wanting to rip the hairs from my head. "I-I hurt her" I said as I could feel my body trembling. They all looked at me with sorrows in their eyes. "We should go see if she's alright" Light suggested I nodded and headed up to my room. As soon as I entered the guys stayed by the door way but I wanted to stay with her alone. I closed the door and made my way towards Y/n, she looked peaceful sleeping until she stretched her arms out.

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I yawned as I got up first thing I saw were my arms when I stretched I flinched of the pain. "Y/n?" I heard a voice said I looked to my right and saw Anti, I screamed as I backed away from him, "Y/n, please" with every step he took I backed away until I fell out of the bed, I closed my eyes waiting to feel the floor, but nothing, instead I felt cold arms wrapped around me and picked me up, I opened my eyes to see Anti had our face just inches apart, I struggled trying to get away, but instead he placed me on the bed, as soon as I sat on the bed I tried to make a run for the door but he appeared in front of me in a matter of seconds. He picked me up again and placed me in the bed but this time he wrapped his arms around me. "Let... Me go... Please" I said trying to remove his hands, "Y/n, please let me talk" he said it only made me tremble in fear I felt tears fall down my cheek. He grabbed my chin making me look at him, I closed my eyes not dating to look at him. "P-please... D-don't hurt... M-me" I said between sobs, he wiped away the tears, "Y/n, I'm so... So sorry, I hurt you. Please... Please don't be afraid of me, I can't loose you." He said I opened my eyes to see his eyes were pitch black with white pupils, I looked down and cried. He held be close to his chest, "I've never felt so ashamed of myself, every time I look at you or the others it makes my heart sink, I don't know how the other forgave me... After what I did."  He said as stroked my hair. "It's my fault... Isn't it... This wouldn't have happened if... If I just didn't prank you" I said crying into his chest. He made me look at him "Y/n, none of this is your fault, it's mine, I let my jealousy get the best of me, and it's just cloud my mind in anger." He said with a look of regret written all over his face. "I- I understand if you hate me, you can never be with a monster  like me" those word made my heart shatter, it caught him by surprise as I planted my lips against his.

"Anti, I love you. More than anything in this world." I said as i looked up I noticed his orbs were as blue as the ocean. I smiled as he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, your the reason I smile everyday"

My heart exploded, I felt like the happiest girl in this world, "Y/n?"
"Yeah, Anti?" "Tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere special" he pulled me in for hug as we laid down I the bed. He held me close to his chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We began to get cold until I saw the door open a little bit and saw Jackie with a blanket, he placed it over me and Anti. Anti must have noticed cause he smiled. Jackie left the room, I looked up to see Anti smiling, "I love you my love" he whispered. I leaned close and said " I love you too my leprechaun" I smiled as Anti looked down and chuckled. "Your lucky your my girlfriend, other wise I would kicked your ass right now" he said with a smirk, "Go to sleep, lucky charm" I laughed as I held him close slowly falling asleep.

|~???'s P.O.V~|

"Heh, heh, oh don't you worry my precious little Y/n. Soon you'll belong to me"

|~A/N~|
(2477 words)

Oh my Hybes! Mystery man, Anti your not a monster, your my leprechaun XD Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.2K 16
Wilford is real, and Mark has been keeping him-and Dark-a secret for years... That is, until Wilford and Dark find a way to slip past Mark and make t...
172 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...
If You Forget | ✓ By Nina

Mystery / Thriller

2.2K 540 18
"r. p. if you forget" When she wakes up in the hospital with no memories of who she is, Elainne has no idea what to expect from her life. Fortunately...
251K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...