The Accidental Babies (Hart #...

By Mindlessly-Wondering

She didn't mean for it to happen, he was there and then they were doing the worst thing they could. He had a... More

The news
The dinner
Ultrasound
Jealousy
Dance
The Funeral
Waking Up
How It Happened
Annoucments
Goals
15 Hours
Time Jump
Ignoring
Extra Scene
Birth
So Twin
Babies For Everyone
Shaking
Oh Please
Picnic
The Man
I'm Sorry
Lost Time
Sequel
Alternative chapter
Authors note

Thank you

6.6K 153 4
By Mindlessly-Wondering

DANI

"Thank you, I had fun." I said hugging Justine briefly as she smiled at me.

"Of course, take care of all 3 of you okay." She said as I nodded at her in reply.

"As best I can." I agreed as she laughed a little.

"I'll walk you." Josh said as I nodded and we left the kitchen.

I put my shoes on and used his arm to steady myself as he waited for me to finish.

"Thanks for coming back, it's good for mom." He said once we got outside and I leaned against my car.

"I didn't want to, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been." I said as he rolled his eyes standing in front of me.

"You still did, that's all I can truly ask if you." He said as I nodded my eyes finding my stomach.

"We never really talked about them, I don't really want to but if your sticking around we'll have to." I said as he nodded looking himself.

"Yes I have been thinking of that myself, but it's not important today." He said as I nodded still against the car.

"Yeah, where is your girlfriend." I asked as he looked around the street.

"I don't really know, we kinda fought after you left yesterday and well I told her she couldn't be here today." He said as I raised a eyebrow at him.

"Whys that, I can't imagine she was happy with you." I asked as he nodded at me briefly sitting on the steps.

"She wasn't, but at the same time she crossed a line bringing in your mom and I needed you here." He said as I smiled a little at him.

"Thank you, I respect that but at the same time you should probably worry about her more." I said unlocking the car.

"We'll work it out soon enough, but you should get some rest okay." He said patting my belly as I opened the door.

"Well I will, but that's a two way street." I said pointing as he let me get in the car.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not the pregnant one." He said as I buckled up him still at the door as I turned to car on.

"Yeah Yeah." I said as he laughed a little closing the door and backing up.

I left the house and waved as he waved back and I drove down the street. To my house and in it and I saw a note on my door.

I got in the house locking it and opening the paper.

Congrats on the baby, but I guess he should have thought this one through huh. You may not like her but it doesn't matter now. She might as well be as good as dead.
                                 ~M

I shrugged closing it until my cell phone rung.

"Hey Dan." I answered taking off my jacket.

"Someone went after Wendy, she was bleeding out and now Josh is taking her to the hospital." He rushed out as I looked at the note.

"I don't know what to say about it." I said softly as he sighed on the other end.

"He got a note, says there's a twin and he knows you have it." He said as I looked down at the paper.

"I just read it, tell him I send my sorry but it's not truly my problem." I said as he took a breath.

"Wether you like her or not, she's a big part of him and he's now a big part of you." He said as I simply shrugged dropping the note on the table.

But suddenly my belly hurt and I knew it wasn't meant to be there. It was like someone shooting me and I was worried about the babies.

"Dani." He asked panicking as I groaned falling down to the floor.

My phone fell and I was holding as I felt the babies fell the pain. I heard a males voice before it all went black.
-~-~-
When I woke up I heard a constant beeping. I looked to see a machine and what I assume was my heartbeat.

"Hey your awake." Dan said as I looked at him.

"What happened." I asked sitting up against the pillows.

"The same person who attacked Wendy went after you." He said softly as I looked at my babies.

"The babies are okay right, if there not okay." I said as I began to panic a little.

"There fine, nor you or them are hurt but that's not the bad part." He said as I faced him with a questioning look.

"What's worse then that." I asked kinda scared as be bite his lip.

"The person tied your life to hers, your currently connected together." He said as my eyes went wide.

"I'm what." I almost yelled as I went back to my belly.

"It's not all bad, it's healing her to so." He offered as I freaked out my breath speeding up.

"No this isn't real, I'm dreaming." I said as I began to rock holding my legs.

"Hey it's okay." He said as he stood up walking closer to me.

"It's not real." I kept saying over and over again. 

He was beginning to like freak out also and I felt more people come in the next morning.

"Hey Dani, what's going on." Josh asked as I felt him come closer.

He pulled my legs down and I was looking up to his face. His eyes were soft and caring and it seemed to make it okay.

"I want to be unconnected, like now actually." I said as started to run at my arms.

The simple thought of being connected to her made my whole body itch like a rash. He took my hands softly and held them.

"It's okay, it helped you and her." He said as I shook my head at him.

"No the babies did, I want to be away from her she can't be connected to me." I said actually kinda freaking out again.

"And we're working on it, as of now you need to eat something." He said softly as I took a deep breath.

"I'm not hungry." I said as he rolled his eyes Jess coming with a bag.

"You still need to eat, I think your tired and stressed out so eat and relax." He said as I was handed the bag and he smiled at his sister.

It smelt good and I ate it faster then intended. I didn't even know I was that hungry as he smiled a little.

"The babies worked to save you and Wendy and they really need to sleep and eat so." He said taking the empty bag away.  

"I'm angry, they are supposed to work on me not others." I said pointing at my belly narrowing my eyes.

"Leave them alone, there generous." He said as I gave him a blank look in reply.

"We'll talk about this later." I said pointing again as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Thanks by the way, you indirectly saved her and that means a lot." He said as I shrugged leaning back.

"It wasn't my choice." I said as he shook his head and my hands rested over my belly.

It glowed a little and I smiled at the small babies. I kept my hands there feeling the pinch at my wrist.

"Control your girlfriend and get me undone from her now." I said as he laughed a little and I rubbed my wrist.

"We're getting on that very soon, but I will talk to her." He said as I scowled and he left patting my leg.

"I know little ones, I don't like the mean girl either." I said to my belly placing my hands on it again.

"But don't worry, we'll get you undone as soon as we can okay." I said softly as my belly glowed a little in response.

"That's my babies." I said as I leaned back and them seemed to rest.

"Our babies, gonna have to keep telling you that." Josh said as I looked back up at him.

"Nope, still inside me." I objected my arms moving from my belly.

"Still wouldn't exist without me." He countered back as I sighed and waved a hand.

"Whatever, I guess they might be yours too." I said as he rolled his eyes at my words.

"Yeah Yeah." He mocked sitting down again next to me.

There was a sudden jolt in my body and then it felt like my heart was going way to fast. I know I started doing something as they were quick to tend to me.

"Her body is seizing, it's not her thought its Wendy." Dan said over me and I knew they were all scared.

"It's the link, the powers can't be held in her Body and there both seizing now, we have to unlink then now." She said as I just kept trying to fight unable to.

I could feel all of the power from them 3 and I guess it must have worked my body falling flat.

"She's okay." Dan said taking a breath of relief as i took a very deep breath.

"No she's not, what's happened now." I asked as I kept laying down my body to tired to fight the exhaustion.

"It wasn't you, it was Wendy." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course it was, her body can't handle all the power I have." I said as I actually sat up this time.

"She can't, well her body can't and she started seizing out." He kept going as I smirked a little.

"I always knew she couldn't keep up with me." I smirked viciously but she was pissing me off.

"Your good." Josh asked as he popped his head in the door.

"Oh just fine, maybe tired but not much more after that." I said waving a hand as he nodded my smirk falling.

"Nap, I've got to deal with Wendy." He said as he left the room and I rolled my eyes.

"Just push a pillow over her head." I called in advice as I could feel his eyes rolling.

"Not that way." He called back as I frowned a little at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 799 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
3.7K 191 16
Forced into a marriage so he can take over his family's mafia. They are told to stay married for a year. She is taking this seriously. Him not so muc...
12.3K 916 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...