Hate is the New Love

By lovewrites

Warning 1: This story is not intended for all audiences. If you do not like abuse, violence, foul language an... More

Hate is the New Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

4.3K 196 20
By lovewrites

Emma closed her eyes as the man dressed in all black placed the cold nuzzle of his gun against her temples.

That was it. she was going to die. Emma thought as she clutched her hand tightly around the gun in her hands. Her stiff body fell backwards and if it wasn't for Ethan sturdy body supporting her she would have fallen on her ass. 

Ethan breathed hotly against her ears. His hard chest pressed against Emma back. His strong arms caged her body from behind as she stood motionless in front of him. His hands reached down and enclosed on top of hers still holding the gun.

The attacker cocked his gun in order to shoot Emma in the head. His boss would kill him if he went empty handed. The order was to bring Emma back dead or alive and he was going to do just that at any cost.

"Ready!" Ethan whispered hotly in Emma's ear. His face twisted into an evil grin as he gripped her hands even more tightly in his grip. He was beyond aroused and enraged at the same time and it was a very deadly combination.

Bang

Aah...

The peiricing sound of gun fire being fired echoed the restaurant. The attacker who held his gun to Emma's fell to the floor with a blood curling scream. He held on to his bleeding foot.

Ethan had shot him in the foot, more like he made Emma shoot the man in the foot.

Emma snapped her eyes open. Her inside twisting at the site. What the fuck has she done? No. she shot someone. she freaken shot someone. she panicked greatly.

Her hands violently trembled around the gun. She no longer wanted to touch that awful thing and tried to snatch her hands away but Ethan's iron like grip over her hands didn't let her do that. Her body turned to jelly with fear but Ethan kept her up on her feet.

Lifting Emma's hands up, Ethan fired two more shots at two other attackers running towards them and they instantly fell to the ground.

Turning her around, with his hands still holding hers, Ethan fired two more shots and two more men fell to their death.

Fearful, ear shattering screams filled the restaurant as Ethan kept making Emma shoot the attackers.

Who was screaming like a banshee? Emma thought without the knowledge that in fact it was she who was screaming like that in the first place.

Ethan smirked evilly. It was truly fun messing with Emma like that. She always acted like a good girl and always made him the bad guy. She would make him the villain and walk free without any punishment when she was the one who dare tease him in the first place.

Click

Ethan pressed the trigger once again, only for the magazine to be empty. More Suvs pulled up to the restaurant and more people came out to attack them.

Ethan assessed the situation around and it was impossible to beat all of them without any weapons and with especially Emma beside him. The main priority was to get Emma out of there safe and sound first and then will kill all of those bastards himself.

The attackers made a tight half circle around them, corning them to the back. Men from one side advanced towards them.

Ethan wrapped an arm around Emma's waist while he still held the empty gun with the other. Just as the attacker reached in a hitting distance, he threw the gun in the attackers face and lifted Emma at the same time, slamming her heels into his chest.

The man howled in pain.

Emma screamed.

Ethan smirked.

"Steady, Baby." Ethan instructed as he whirled her around. Her legs hit another man in the side and he fell to the ground. The man's gun flew into the air as he fell to the floor and Ethan grabbed the gun mid air.

As soon as the gun was in his grip, Ethan started shooting left and right without any care. He placed Emma back on her feet but did not let her go.

He shot back at the attackers with one hand while the other arm remained tightly wrapped around Emma to keep her close to him as he carefully moved them towards the back room. Emma and Ethan moved together like one body.

Emma stayed glued to Ethan's side. She was terrified and in completely shock mode like any normal person would be. She had not only kicked people but killed them when she never even dare to kill a fly. She was not a violent person yet she took lives today. 

Ethan dragged her back towards the private dinning room. He pushed her back into the room and stood in the door as a shield. From his hidden position he continued to fire at the attackers.

Now that she was away from his hulk like grip, Emma could think clearly. She saw that Ethan was facing away from her. This was her chance to live, to escape this death scenes. She slowly backed away just far enough from Ethan so he can't grab her and then she took off.

Run

Run

Get out

Her mind kept reminding her as she made a dash for her life. Her heart pumping blood as fast as possible for her to get away. She was in flight mode. She looked over her shoulder and Ethan was still firing back at the intruders and facing away from her. He had not noticed her escape attempts.

Thud

She triped and fell over.

"Aah..." She screamed. Her hands and clothes got covered in blood and she quickly scrambled back on her hands and knees. There was a dead body in the middle of the room. Her breathing hitched and she hyperventilated at the horrid scene before her eyes.

She wanted to scream, cry but her throat felt constricted as if someone was choking her. Her eyes watered and dreams perhaps memories flashed before her eyes. She didn't want to see em'. She went to scream for help but she couldn't do that. She gasped and choked trying to calm herself down. What was happening to her?

She felt as if she was dying and in the next minute Ethan was beside her. He grabbed  her face and made her look into his dark eyes. Fear and worry evident in his dark eye. Her vision blurry from tears but she could still recognize him. Her wide fearful eyes followed the movement of his eyes left and right.  His lips moved but she couldn't hear him for some reason. Has she gone deaf?

"Fuck." He cursed. Emma was having a panic attack. He shouldn't have put her in this situation. He knew better.

Ethan wrapped his arm around her waist and literally lifted her off the floor. She leaned against his body. Her body felt like jello. He needed to get her out of this place asap.

He carried her bridal style out of the restaurant through the back door.

Jay had return with his team after he received the info. He came running over to Ethan as he held a blank Emma in his arms.

Bishops men secured the parameter and started to kill the attackers without any hesitation. The situation was stabilize quickly per Ethan's command. He yelled and growled at people while still carrying Emma around in his arms. He did not let her go even for a second.

Ethan was pissed. Once Emma was home safe, he was going to rip the fucker behind this to pieces with his bare hands. The glint in his eyes was no joke and jay understood his boss's deadly vibe.

The fresh air started to enter her lungs and the potent smell of blood evaporated into the air. Emma's breathing stabilized and she calmed down enough for her senses to work again.  As her mind cleared from hazy fog of fear she started to gain her rational thinking.

First of all Ethan her enemy was carrying around her like prized doll, two he was killer, three she was drenched in someone's blood, four she wanted to throw up and five she wanted to get the fuck away.

She peeked from under her eyelashes at him. He was a fucking killer and he was holding her with same hands he took people's lives. She gulped the acidic bile rising in the back of throat.

"You okay?" He asked.

She nodded her head.

His dark eyes angry and worried at the same time. Was he mad at her now? It didn't matter anyways, all she wanted to do was to get away from him this instant.

"Put me down." She grumbled.

He slowly carefully placed her on the floor. She staggered a bit to get her balance and he held her in place. She pushed him away once she was in control of her body. They stood face to face in the middle of the street.

She stepped away from him. He frowned and took a step towards her. She backed away again.

"Emma." He warned. His voice rough and intense.

She wasn't his pet and there was no way she was listening to his shit. He can growl all he wants.

Her eyes secretly scanned the area. She spotted her car parked on the other side of the street.

"Don't even think about it?" He saw where her eyes were glued to. He was not in the mood to play her games.

She rolled her eyes at him and his eyes darken at the gesture. It was a sign that she was going to go against him.

Before Ethan could grab her, she slammed her foot against his crouch and she made a dash for her car.

"Fucking hell." He groaned in rage.

Emma ran through the road hastily. She used her hand to stopped the car speeding her away. She didn't wait for the light to turn yellow or red. She ran as fast as possible through the busy street while Ethan watched her with his heart in his throat.

Gosh this girl was going to send him to am early grave. She was too impulsive. He was going to teach her lesson once he gets his hands on her. She was going to regret pulling that stunt on him.

Emma crossed the street and she smirked at him while he waited to cross the street. She quirky ran upto her car and unlocked it.

Drive

Drive

Her mind screamed as she saw Ethan stomp towards her. He looked beyond pissed and she wasn't waiting around to feel his wrath. She started the car and sped away just as he was few cm away from the car.

She looked back at him through the mirror and a shiver ran down her eyes. His dark eyes intense eyes glared at her, promising to destroy her soon.

Author's note: important!!!

Not edited: Thank you very much to the people who read, vote, comment or simply like my books. I really appreciate it. 

And to others who are major ass-holes. First of all, I didn't ask you to read my books , if you don't like my books don't fucking read em. Nobody invited you to do that in the first place. Attacking me personally, my family, my values, and education  isn't going to make you famous especially not through my account. Also in case you don't know, go read in the description and in the dictionary the definition of fiction. My books are fictional work which means the story, events and characters are not fucking real. So before you go ahead and attack me, educate yourself. If you can't distinguish between imagination and real life then you are dumb shit and need help. Just letting you'll know I will not tolerate any shit for anyone reader or not. I will say this again and again, Don't like my book or characters, don't fucking read em. If you leave hateful and offensive comments here or on my page, I will block and report your ass. Thank you very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 54.5K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
734K 40.3K 55
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 89.2K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.