Mated to My NightMare (Spade...

By BillyBobbyLove

(SEXUAL CONTENT) "There’s the idea that you can’t truly know happiness until you know sadness, so how can you... More

Mated to My NightMare
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Unfamiliar Feelings
Chapter 3: Fainting
Chapter 4- Didn't take passing out as a good SIGHN!
Chapter 5- Goodbye Logan
Chapter 6 - RILEY!
Chapter 7 - Stop Screaming! Your giving me a headache!
Chapter 8 -I know he is hiding something, And so are you!
Chapter 9 - Two weeks, Sober.
Chapter 10- Control your Wolf!
Chapter 11- A day apart?!?
Chapter 12: Happy Birthday Part 1
Chapter 13: Happy Birthday Part 2
Chapter 14: Explaing My Past
Chapter 15- Not Good Enough
Chapter 16- The Alpha is Back
Chapter 17- Taken or Saved?
Another Trailer Alert!!
Chapter 19- She isnt going to wake up.
Chapter 20- How could I Forget?
Chapter 21- Like Riley said, She isn't waking up anytime in the future
Chapter 22- Im going to kill you!
Chapter 23- Doctors and Dirty
Authors Note :D- Shout- Out
Chapter 24- BoobSlapping the Bimbo
Chapter 25- Meeting and Surprises
Chapter 26-- Consider it a 'Thank- You'
Chapter 27- Passing The Pack
Chapter 28- Fast Forward
Chapter 29- Preparing for the wedding
Chapter 30- Rings and Kisses
Chapter 31- The Honeymoon Stage
Chapter 32- The First Girl, The Last Kid
Chapter 33- Shredded Skin, and Black Fur
Sequal?
Sequal is Posted!!!

Chapter 18- Aria's Gone.. Maybe Forever

602 25 4
By BillyBobbyLove

Hey There!!! <A/N Here>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 18- Aria's Gone

I burst into the clearing, But the only thing there, was a drunk passed out on the ground. Aria's scent, and the smell of rotten sewage. The smell of Rouges. I looked around, my wolf form, taking off after the smell of Aria. Holding on to the slimmer of hope that we could get to her in time.

The future Luna has been taken, tell my father, and find my mate. I yelled through the pack link. I heard howls, telling me people were fearing for there next Luna. The last thing we did was fight. And she would still be here, had we not got in a fight. How could I be stupid. I knew she didn't cheat, but my wolf was so angry, that rational thoughts couldn't get through to me.

Shut the hell up, find mate. My wolf snarled at me, and I stopped, her scent stopped here. Nothing went past it. In the middle of no wear it stopped. Which could only mean one thing. The Rouges had injected her with something. Right in this very spot.

My pack members interred the area, and my father fallowed. But before anything could be said, I threw my large head back, and howled. I howled for my mate, and the loss. And anger. My howl was repeated, as other wolves cried out for there future Luna. I shifted as my Dad approached me.

"We have to get her dad, I cant loose her" I pleaded, he nodded his wolf head before he shifted.

"Lets get home son, we wont find her tonight. We must start finding out what we can." He said, We shifted back to run home. And prepare for battle, and to find my mate. My precious Aria.

Almost no-one slept that night. And many people were mad at me. And I didn't blame them, I was mad at myself too.

Its been four days since then, and I haven't slept since. But I knew we would find her today. I could feel it inside me, we were close. All I could hope, was that we weren't to late.

    We fallowed our lead, about an abandoned house, on the end of my territory. We had everyone ready, and we headed out. Exhaustion held me back, from going full speed. But it didn't stop me, from leading my soon to be pack, to find Aria. .

************************

Aria's POV

I held my stomach, as one the rouges kicked at me. I cried out as one of ribs broke with an audible crack. The Blond Rouge looked at me with a fierce smile. I had gotten used to this smile. These past four days were filled with them. Today was the only day I had eaten anything, and let me tell you. The stale piece of toast has never tasted so good in my life.

    "Please, Just stop kicking me" I begged. Danny, the big one with blond hair and blue eyes watched as Layla, the blond rouge, continued beat me.

    "Enough" Danny's deep voice boomed, and with one fleeting look of anger, Layla left the room. Then Danny began circling around me. I always preferred when she was here, because the guys would look at me like I was a dinner, whenever she wasn't there.

    "I like you, Feisty, sexy, and leader material." He whispered, and in seconds he was on me. His hands ripping at the the little close I had left. No way was I letting this man have sex with me. I screamed and he just smirked at me. My body was only for Logan. His hand trailing to my breast, so I did the only thing that came to my mind, and my foot connected with his family jewels. He howled in pain.

    "You little bitch!" He seethed. "Well if I cant have you willingly I will have you by force. I claim you as my mate" He seethed through gritted teeth,and then his teeth sank into my neck, on the opposite side of Logan's mark. I knew what he was doing, he was going to turn me into a werewolf. Making a bond between us, even stronger than a mates bone. A Sire Bond. The bond that would make me the slave to him, the master.

I would not be able to deny him anything. But thankfully, something went wrong. I could feel it the second his venom, started mixing with my blood.

    "Whats going on?" His voice asked, but it wavered, and I started shaking, before everything went black, and I was lost. Wondering what in the hell just happened. I was slightly aware of a commotion that broke out, as I heard a wolf growl.

    "Logan" I whispered, but I knew, no one could hear me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Logan's POV

The second I burst into the door, I saw the Rouge's hand on my Aria. Whom was very naked. I was disgusted with the though, he had sex with my mate. But the thing that worried me most, was that his teeth were in her neck.

I knew what this was, he was making a sire bond. I ran to him, My wolf form instantly latching on to his throat. My guards and Micheal were fighting the other rouges. There were 10 in total. And for rouges, that's a big group.

The rouge fell to the ground, and I looked over to Aria. Her eyes were shaking under her eye-lids, but other than that, she showed no movement. I shifted, even though I was naked, it didn't bother me. She was completely limp, when I picked her up. And I felt the weight loss, making me shake with anger. I pulled the small blanket around her, so no one saw her bare body.

I looked around at were she must have been sleeping. Puddles of blood,that held Aria's scent were on the ground. A small matrice was against the wall, were even more blood stains were. Rage built up in me, but I had to attend to Aria.

As I walked out, I realized Micheal was the only one still here. "There are cars awaiting, the doctors in the Pack Ambulance." Micheal said, fear filling his eyes as he looked at Aria. The question in his eyes made my blood run cold.

"She is going to make it, She is stronger than my aunt was." I whispered, and turned walking outside of the Warehouse, and carrying Aria to the Van that the Doctor was standing by. I felt numb with fear, as he hooked her up to all the needles. And Flashbacks ran through my mind.

*****Flashback*****

"Alpha! You sister has been taken, from the high school. The Rouges have her". Lenny Screamed at my dad. I looked up to my mom, and fear over took her eyes, as she picked me and my sister up. She kissed dad and he sent us to the cell.

The safe bunk, that we went to when Rouges came. Daddy didn't like Rouges. We sat in the bunk house for hours. I knew Aunti Stacy was in trouble. Because she was one of the wolves, that couldn't shift. And Mommy said that made them vulnerable.

"Mommy when is Daddy bringing Aunti home?" I asked, after hours of setting down there. I was about 8, and Aliee, was only 5.

"He will be home soon." But mommy had tears in her eyes, and I gave her a hug, because scared mommies need hugs, so they feel safe.

"Don't worry Mommy, I have a black wolf. He will keep you safe" I whispered, and she smiled up at me.

"Your my favorite son, you know that right?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Im your only son, you have..." I was interrupted by the door being burst open. Lenny, The beta, looked at us with sad eyes.

"Alpha wants to see Logan, so he can explain why she didn't make it." Lenny told Mom, and I looked at him in confusion. Who didn't make it?

*In Logan's Dads office*

"Son, you know that your aunt was half human right?" Dad asked. I shook my head yes.

"Yes Daddy"

"Well, you know that Rouges can turn humans into wolves right?" He asked, and hope bloomed in my tummy.

"Did they Turn Aunti into a wolf? Can she take me hunting?" I asked, and tears filled daddy's eyes. Dad is the Alpha, he doesn't cry. I got up and gave him a hug. "Don't worry, Aunti is strong she can make the change." He shook his head, pulling me back and sitting me in the Alphas chair.

"Logan when a wolf that doesn't shift is born. They have a werewolf gene. And when a rouge bites a half human wolf, the fake gene, and the real gene, fight each other. Then the half human wolf, will die. Do you understand?" A tear fell down daddy's cheek.

"I understand daddy, That just means that Aunti gets to shift with the Wolf Spirits. Don't be sad, she will be born again, but this time with a beautiful wolf." I said, trying to make him feel better, and Dad smiled at me. I turned and walked out of the room.

A tear fell down my cheek. I cant believe Aunti was gone. I whipped my tears, I must be strong for daddy, Soon to be Alphas cant cry either....

*********End of Flashback****

I came back from the Flashback when we arrived at the pack house. I knew I could loose Aria, but I had to hold onto the hope, that she could fight it. She would become a wolf, but if she made it, I wouldn't care. I just need my Aria back. I need my mate back.

I shut my mind off, as we brought Aria to the Hospital in the Pack House. Where she laid in the hospital bed, looking so pale and small.

Thankfully, since my Aunt died, we came up with ways to extract the Artificial Wolf Gene from the blood stream. But we hadn't tried it on anybody yet. I could only hope, that it worked. And for the next three days, I did just that, I waited. And I wasn't very patient about it either....

************

I paced back in forth, and finally Jim, my pack doctor, came in. He sat down, and motioned for me to sit down. I didn't want to argue so I just nodded my head and sat down. But inside my wolf continued to pace.

    "Logan, Things are getting complicated, and I need you to stay calm.." I growled, not letting him finish.

    "I just want to know why she hasn't woke up? Whats wrong with her? Why is the processes not working?" I pleaded, I just needed to know, to understand.

    "Them?" He asked and I looked at him in confusion. "You want to know whats wrong with them? Is that what you meant?" He asked. I shook my head no. A sinking feeling filled my stomach as his eyes clouded with pity.

    "Aria, was the only person we rescued" I explained, and he looked at me in pity.

    "I wasn't talking about anybody else, she didn't tell you did she? I should have explained already, but I have been busy working on them the past few days." He whispered, and dread filled me.

    "Tell me what" Even I could hear the fear in my voice.

    "She didn't tell you, she was pregnant." He asked, but it wasn't formed as a question. I wanted to be angry or mad. But I couldn't, only really sad, Mourning for my child and mate that may not make it. I knew why she hadn't told me. We had been busy, if it wasn't sex, it was training, then the meeting with my parents and then the fight. Oh god, I could have avoided all of this, had I calmed down.

    "What wrong with 'em doc? With my mate, my baby?" I said, my voice cracking, as tears rolled down my face. And for the first time I let my self cry, For once I felt it was okay, for a soon-to-be alpha to cry, and I didn't feel weak. But I still couldn't miss the word, the correction the doc said.

    "Not baby, babies."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

O.O Cliff-Hanger!!!

Hello! I just want to say THANK YOU for reading the story!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Or Whatever Makes you Happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 1.2K 31
**************************************** Completed **************************************** Have you ever wondered what...
25.4K 405 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
879 145 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...
1.5M 43.8K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...